GOLDEN GLOBES 2006

Guest dashuu

Guest yoojini

i like ziyi's, but that green is sooooooooo ugly! :crazy: i like jane's dress color, but the style isn't that great. pamela and alanis are the worst dressers. lmao. is gwenyth pregnant again?^^ i heard she wanted a son/brother for baby apple.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keira Knightley, Teri Hatcher, Zhang ZiYi, Evangeline Lily, and

Kate Beckinsale's dresses are gorgeous

The worst would have to be Pamela Anderson's...what was she thinking?

Guest cerealmoo

wats with pamela anderson's dress??

she's actually hiding her BOOBS? maybe because she had so much surgery on it and now it's all F_ _KED up hehe

i voted for felicity huffman's dress, suits her figure, elegant flow, and functional

am i the only one that thinks marcia cross' dress sucks? it's not a particularly good cut for those who don't have huge breasts...

i think zhang ziyi's dress is a little loud and boofy

Guest sugarcakes

scarlett and kate (backenseld) looks fantastic, but i must admit kate's earrings are a bit much

my best dressed goes to gwynth paltrow. she looks amazing in that balenciaga custom made dress. but it was kinda wrong that she couldn't even say the designer's name.

WHY NO michelle williams? she looked great on the GGs

i love her dress :P

What.. Jessica Alba's not on the best-dressed list!? This is an outrage!

im sorry that not every dress is listed, pls dont forget that all polls have only 20 choices!

i think alba looks ok, michelle williams looked georgeous, through she was really nervous about her nomination , that was cute!

Archived