We Bringing Sexy Back~

x3wendy

kAPEESH- i'm telling you, get ready to die -_-'' lol jk :]

random azn- :T lol i dont know if it was supposed to be, but one shot ehh didn't want to redo it.

amazingdude1- o_O'' lol uhhh no comment'

mikez- LMFAO<3 of course. you always love 'naughty' songs. COUGHpervCOUGH. just kidding (:

tbone & jayneefahxD- glad you both liked it x.x it was hard doing those parts cause i kept cracking up myself. :whistles:

ritzy!- i think you mixed up me&hanh. cause i kinda sound weird on the bridge :T

thanks for listening&commenting<3

Guest angelicsuicide

It's a little off, but it's so cute and funny at the same time.

You should be more hyphy next time, the lyrics are awesome LMAO. :P

-- dee

Guest SailorBoy62

Haha, that's so cute. I actually really hate this song, despite the fact that it gets stuck in my head like nothing else. Y'all are just a little offbeat, but that's not that big of a deal. When you go to "baby boy" to the next line, the flow's a little interrupted since the rhyming pattern's broken. Also, it seems like you guys were using a vocal cut or a beat reconstituted from the original song, I actually have the original instrumental though, so if you guys want it, just give me a heads up.

amurokenji- "we're underage" LMFAO (= hanh knows what i'm talking about.

missGiang- thanks :P glad u liked it.

JuicyFruit21- yeah i kinda suck at mixing -_-'' but eyy it was the best i culd do ^^

Dee1101- i always sound dead x.x lol got bored of singing the original lyrics so decided to change it a bit *cough*

SailorBoy62- it was labeled as an instrumnetal, but then it still had some words in the song so i tried turning it into an instrumental :T. lols but i dont thinik we're gonna redo it. it was just for funxP

thnks for the comments again <3

#%&&*# i replied to everyone's post.. but yeah.. TT_TT it didnt go through.

thanks for listening everyone~. ^^ really appreciate it. glad ya'll liked it..

amurokenji O_O ohboy..

SailorBoy62 wow. alotta people disliked the song. haha that was actually the original instrumental, but we recorded ahead of time & yeah.. some of the parts we recorded, were already in the inst. so wendy cut them out. thanks for the offer~.. im not sure if we're gonna redo it. someone's to lazy to mix. xp

• 1 month later...

Archived