[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

^ well... to answer ur Q...

I think

it's cuz Ken mentionned a couple times that he came from the PAST when he went bk~~ and like he said weird stuff from the future that they couldn't understand . Mikio (@ the party) could have realized when he thinks back... that he DID go bk from the future....

I haven't watched epi 7 but I think there will be explanation~~ but from the preview he said he doesn't wanna go bk anymore!! Nooooo >_<

I watched epi 8 PREVIEW HERE before I watched epi 7 tho~~ (I know I shouldnt do that but im still dling epi 7 haha)

oh no!!!

Rei is going out with Toda san already! and she says she "LIKED" (past tense) Ken b4~ ahh..

my friend said it's cuz there was a news special on the deceased vocal singer from Zard~ that's why the ratings dropped so much~~

I just watched it and finally know HOW he figured out.

During their balloon fight, Ken mentioned an Olympic winner who hadn't won yet, and Mikio caught him on tape. The picture was changed, but Mikio still had the tape so I guess he figured it out from that.

For the previews, we see a crying Ken :tears: . Too depressing!

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest luluchan

just watched epi 7...

and hmmmmmmmm ugh.. this is making me mad~~ Ken!!!!

I guess just like the fairy says.. if you don't change urself ~ nothing's gonna be changed~~

Hope next epi will be a happy one!!

KEN NEEDS MORE COURAGE!! mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

~~

but yea.. now we get why Mikio knows~~ and he said

"if you went back again I could have helped you, but you didn't go back again right?"~~ cuz Ken said he gives up~~ but then I think he changes his mind now that his friend will help him~~

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

just watched epi 7...

and hmmmmmmmm ugh.. this is making me mad~~ Ken!!!!

I guess just like the fairy says.. if you don't change urself ~ nothing's gonna be changed~~

Hope next epi will be a happy one!!

KEN NEEDS MORE COURAGE!! mannnnnnnnnnnnnn

~~

but yea.. now we get why Mikio knows~~ and he said

"if you went back again I could have helped you, but you didn't go back again right?"~~ cuz Ken said he gives up~~ but then I think he changes his mind now that his friend will help him~~

The previews seem to indicate that he went back to the past once again, but they didn't show a picture this time so I have no idea if he'll go back or not.

Like everyone else I'm getting annoyed at Ken. He already realized his mistake, which is NOT telling Rei about his feelings for her. The fairy is giving him a chance to tell her once more so that he won't have any regrets, but here he is once again in the same position with the same regret! Haven't you learn anything Ken-zou? I know I know, the human heart is hard to change, we witnessed that w/ Rei's brush-off when he hit the can with the waterballoon, but saying I like you anywhere anytime can be a beautiful thing. You don't need to set up a perfect setting for it, especially if you're as desperate as Ken.

There's something I don't understand, hopefully someone can explain it to me. Why doesn't he want to time-travel again? Is he feeling bad for Tada-san or has he given up hope?

Guest luluchan

^ well.. in epi 7 ~Ken

stopped Tada to confess in the office~ and like he could see the sadness in Tada .. he knows that someone's hapiness mus be built on someone else's sorrow~but he decided that he must confess before Tada.. he is sooo stupid for always wanting the "best confessing moment" !!! cant he just SAY it~

goshhhh~

HOWEVER.. Tada

won the King game he like said the the thing Ken failed to say for 14 yrs.. just like that..

I think Ken thinks that he can never change his personality so even tho going bk wont change much for him~~

so he told the fairy he's gonna give up and not go bk anymore...

I liked the part when they play the balloon game and Ken said

"if I get that, go out with me"

to Rei...

too bad Rei didn't take it seriously ~~and answered

"this only works when u are really confessing"

btw.. Yamapi looks good with his tan and even tho he slimmed down already his muscles are not bad! haha

and... wao Tsuru

is going out with Eri !!!

Guest i3lu3fun

just watched ep. 7, totally mad with Ken.

i was hoping when Ken opened the door where he saw Tada and Rei in the room, he will just confess right there at that moment. but still he keep his feeling inside waiting for the right moment. baka!

but i'm happy that Tsuru and Eri is together now, we have to thank Ken for making it happen :P

for ep. 8

i believe he will go back to the past and this time he will definately get some help from Mikio. i dont think Rei is dating Tada at that moment but she's considering it and that may be the reason, Ken felt he got a chance at it. but, it seems like in the end she decided to go out with Tada. so, maybe that is why we saw Ken cried at the end of the preview.

Guest dionne_wu

the poor boy probably just can't bring himself to say it cos he's either

1) afraid of ruining the friendship and making things awkward or

2) getting rejected by Rei.

confessing is always hard, especially having kept mum for 14 years.

alot of times its easier said than done.

ganbatte, kenzou!

Guest ookikioo

i'm downloading ep. 6 from JEkizuna clubbox and i was just wondering if anyone else's clubbox is stuck/frozen at whatever percentage like mine >__<

Guest july-eighth

Oh wow. Staring at the last page with all the black lines. :mellow:

But it's good you guys put them in spoiler mode!

I've only watched the first two episodes! I just got interested actually after seeing this clip from MentoreG that's going around where the three guys are Masami's victims. XD AND I DIDN'T REALIZE UNTIL THEN THAT HAMADA GAKU WAS IN THIS SHOW.

Like I saw the clip and was like "OMG. SHINTAROU. KINPACHI-SENSEI. HE'S ALIVE." Really, it was like that. :lol:

So, I got interested and now I'm trying to watch it.

Though, would anyone mind telling me if Kenzou and Rei actually tell each other that they like each other or something before episode 7?

I'm actually kind of impatient at the concept for this drama because I don't want to watch 10 episodes of Kenzou not fixing things good enough. Because it might turn into where I'm shouting at the computer/TV "Just tell her already!" :sweatingbullets:

Guest mj07

Though, would anyone mind telling me if Kenzou and Rei actually tell each other that they like each other or something before episode 7?

I'm actually kind of impatient at the concept for this drama because I don't want to watch 10 episodes of Kenzou not fixing things good enough. Because it might turn into where I'm shouting at the computer/TV "Just tell her already!" :sweatingbullets:

well, since you asked

no, they don't, not even through episode 7, so you'll probably just keep being frustrated, along with the rest of us! sorry!

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Episode 6 was heart breaking. Thank god nothing like that happened to me, or as least I don't think so. lol

Rei is so beautiful in her own way. Man, if I was a character in PD, I would hit on her too.

I just finished episode 6. It seems like these two aren't just meant to be.

This drama is so depressing. So many people would do anything just to have one chance to go back and re-do things, while Ken gets so many yet fails everytimes. That would be really painful as it continually reinforces that whatever you do isn't good enough.

I've cried in every episode so far because it's heart-wrenching, and to make it worse that it is realitic.

It's so obvious Rei still has feelings for Ken even on her wedding day. All he needs to do is confess! CONFESS KENZOU!!

Crap, my eyes are puffy now

Guest innocia

i finished episode 7 just and im pissed and frustrated with kenzo -_-

he actually loss to Tada and let him confess to Rei even though he went back in time! Ken had plenty of chances, I don't get why he always hesitates and the words just cant come out of his mouth. He had years to confess to Rei (so much longer than Tada). But at least he did something correct, he brought Tsuru and Eri together. Tsuru's really cute - 2 litres of milk and joining the basketball team to grow taller. Mikio that smart fellow, he pieced everything together and figured out that Ken travelled into the past. I guess Ken is going to get help from him in the next episode, since he offered to help him.

Watched the spoilers for the next episode. Rei has decided to date Tada (noooooo T_T) and was it their high school sensei in that red dress?! He looks hilarious. I think Ken knows that Rei likes him too, since she said " I used to like Ken zo alot" and he cried.

Gah, it was really frustrating watching those episodes where Ken loses his chance to confess to Rei again and again. And I've a feeling that episode 8 is going to be another hair-pulling episode <_<

Guest christina

i think its stupid how ken has to do all the work while rei is doing nothing to get ken. The only thing she did was try to give him that letter and just gave up. But ken is doing all this time travelling and doing sweet things for her. She doesnt deserve him at all.

Guest mj07

I watched episode 6 with the subs last night and I'm with everyone else who's really frustrated, as well as sad. Ken and Rei BOTH had so many years to confess their feelings to each other, but never did. It does seem more and more like it's not meant that they be together. I mean, if their desire to be with each other is not strong enough for them to ever actually SAY something, especially Ken with all these second (and third, and fourth, etc.) chances he's getting then maybe they're just feeling nostalgic and it's not really love? I mean, c'mon Rei, how many years did she carry that letter around with her and never gave it? And then waits till the LAST minute of the last day of her teens to try again and when he's not home, she gives up? Sorry, I just thought her actions were even more stupid then some of Ken's!

While I kind of like the fact that Mikio has figured things out, if Ken tries to get him to help him during the next time slip, if he tells him "hey, I came here from the future, help me win Rei" then it will mess up the timeline even more! OMG, time travel stories are confusing (and nonsensical!) enough already as it is! If he tells Mikio in the past, then that means that the Mikio who put the photos together for the wedding will have already known ahead of time that Ken would use them to go back to the past, etc. etc. etc. WAAAAY too much of a mess!

I bet anything they're going to have Ken tell Mikio, though, which will create SOOO many huge plot-holes. OMG... I'm really not looking forward to watching them try to work around that in some way that's even remotely logical!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

i think its stupid how ken has to do all the work while rei is doing nothing to get ken. The only thing she did was try to give him that letter and just gave up. But ken is doing all this time travelling and doing sweet things for her. She doesnt deserve him at all.

Hmm... Rei does show her feelings towards Ken, but past-Ken was too stupid to notice her girly gestures towards him. In ep. 2 and ep. 6 you can see that Rei pays to every detail about Ken. In ep. 2 she notices his wound and leaves him a bandaid w/ the present and in ep. 6 she makes sure to pick up medicine for him because he was so sick. Rei does show her feelings, but both of them are very similar, they can't seem to get the courage to tell each other how they feel because they're afraid of the answer. Past Rei definitely had a reason to give up past-Ken. He was oblivious to her feelings. In ep. 6 present-Ken said that he NEVER celebrated Rei's birthday w/ her, he was always the one accepting the congratulations from her so that kinda shows how crappy of a friend he was back then, but Rei still loved him. And in ep. 3 when Rei blew up on Ken, it just shows how many times past-Ken had disappointed her, whether it be through not participating in class chores, keeping his promises to her, etc... Honestly past-Ken definitely did not deserve Rei, but I do believe present-Ken does because he's truly trying to undersand her better and to right his wrongs.

Guest atsirac

ahhhhh! why doesn't he confess?! up till this point, i seriously hope the ending won't be a rushed one or a lame one. =/

Archived