[DRAMA JAPAN 2007] プロポーズ大作戦 PROPOSAL DAISAKU

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest Shiget^

if the ending will be runaway bride, then i understand i think it will be more meaningful if it ended like that, rei runs away with ken and they get married because that means all the things that ken did going back to the past to make rei happy were not put to waste, instead it really made a difference and made rei want to marry and love ken in the end.

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest songdami

I watched this yesterday till episode 9 and i can say this is a very good drama

also because yamapi is in it...hehe

anyway i find it great because it speaks about truth just like doing or saying things now rather than wait tomorrow, chances are rather rare specially in love? :sweatingbullets: but then again in the drama i really felt so sad for ken and so i really would like to see ken end up with rei

well running away together sounds cool to me :rolleyes:

but uhm can i ask if episode 10 is out already?

Guest butterflyprincess

i've watched episode 10 but i didn't understand because it was raw..i must say i really liked it though i didn't understand much! i just based it in their actions..hehe..anyway, does anyone know where can i download softsubs for episode 10? :D

Guest mary elle

ahhh... hate non-blacked out spoilers. x.x

anyway, THIS DRAMA IS REALLY FRUSTRATING! .__. i don't know how many episodes he had failed attempts, but i thought enough is enough! when is kenzo going to have the guts to tell his feelings after SO many tries~! you'd think if any of us had the chance to go back in time, we'd get it right the first time. lol :P it's so addicting though. <3yamapi and his hallelujah chance. :D i guess they're making this drama like.. true to life? -_- which are always frustrating because the world loves happy endings which i'm dying to see in the last episode!!

Guest xiahlover

just finished watching episode 9

it was a real tear jerker. WHY CANT SHE JUST GO OUT WITH KENZO/???? STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID.

does anyone know where to watch episode 10 with subs?

thxs a million

Guest OnionII

lol i guess thats the way the directer ensures the viewership of the last epi!

see, all of us are soooooooo excited and dying to watch the ending

frustation+anticipation+more hot yamapi = best ending epi!!

if he confeses early, it won be so exciting anymore haha

Guest xsilentangel

omg im only on ep 5 because i jsut found outabout love song hard subbed episodes but OMGGGGGGGGG IM SO EXCITED.. butmy dumb comp wont dl any faster

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest nightfall

Bring more bring more. I so loving my Yamapi. I did not have a lot of expectation from this drama

but now I love it so far.

I read on pichan_daccha that the shooting's all done. T_T *sad to let go of this*

I was reading that too and felt Yamap really enjoyed filming this drama. He even signed KENZOU...

I am officially a Pro Dai fan and altho' I can't wait to see how it'll all tie at the end, I sure am gonna miss this series...

2 more days till the Finale!!!

Guest xsilentangel

omg i just finished 6..

AH its so frustrating seriously!

the endings always literally make me jump in my seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg im dling 7,8,9 right now lmao

im scared to read the posts in this thread

>_> scared it will give away stuff!

Guest songdami

omg! omg! omg!

i just watched episode 10 today with subs and i just can't wait to watch ep. 11

im dying to know how it'll all end...i just hope rei and ken ends up together, i mean after all he went through

i really think he deserves to be with her...keke

Guest mary elle

i laughed when the subs said that episode 10 was ep9. lol

BOMB A HEAD! XD do they like black people in this drama or something? lol & what's with the random black guy that runs in the drama? i just find it hilarious to add mini-funny stuff.

it reminds me of the time when japanese students came to visit my high school, and when they saw a black guy they were like "PICTURE! PICTURE!" and after they took a picture with the black guy, they asked him, "do you play basketball?" LOL just imagine that in a fobby japanese voice. :P

can't wait to see the ending!! i was so glad when ken

took her hand during the party instead of just watching her leave. finally! he did something right! lol and that was cute when rei's mom showed the elementary pics of them together and that memory of ken saying he will take care of rei for the rest of his life. kawaii~~

I think the runner is like a nice ironic foil as a character in the drama. Kenzou outruns him although he's the one training. On the wedding day he beat him as well, I think. That just goes to show just how much Kenzou wants to make it to the finishing line of his own race/marathon.

Guest butterflyprincess

the bomb a head was sooo funny! haha! but i can't get the bomba-ie?! anyway, episode 10 was so nice! i rewatched it but with eng subs now..i was touched when ken told rei's mom that he would take the responsibility and take care of rei for the rest of his life. i also like the running part.based from the preview i think the ending will make me cry again. uh, i've been crying since episode 7! hehe..

wow! can't wait for tomorrow! i hope the ending would be really great. anyway, does anyone know where i can get the piano score of ashita hareru kana?? :unsure:

Guest yourtheonlyway

It was 'thee' episode that ken had to redeem himself and finally realize this is his last chance. and what the fairy guy said, he needs to see it with his 'heart.' when they were videotaping her father, i started crying. he was right though, how they were rushing into marriage. her mother was the 'key' to the miracle that ken wanted. and it was cute what he said, in protecting her. i miss her grandfather. i wished he acutally lived to see her married, or be with his favorite 'ken'. im thinking that in the last episode, finally ken will be able to change her mind. ne? and oh did everyone see the ring he left on that sign? oh man!

i cant wait for the last episode! :)

Guest silverwingz

hehe.. everyone should go to the d-addicts thread for this show... there are sooo many theories on how it's gonna end... and some of them are very analytical of the preview.

like everyone, though... i hope there will be a happy ending. Come on, Kenzou.

Archived