[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

___l0vE`y0u..: thanks for sharing the boys' s-cube messages. :wub: they're so heart-warming to read and you can feel their sincere heartfelt thanks to the fans. ^_^ i find it cute that they can't spell cassiopeia. :P love what you did with your DB collection. the figurines look adorable and very detailed indeed. :D

okee, i just finished watching the subbed version of concert secrets part 1 and it is so much DB crack as most of you have already spazzed over. :rolleyes:

the beginning was cute with yunho poking his head and doing the greeting. absolutely loved the part when yunho was so determined to get the license plate. he was so triumphant when he finally got one. his comment on seoul/gwangju plate was cute. and the part when he ran towards the car with the hammer and just tapped it... TWICE! heehee... and then the whole back mirror/side mirror thing was so cute. love how towards the end jj asked yunho to help him get the plate off, but when he couldn't do it, he was so happy to get the other side mirror. and chun with his whole wiper/windshield glass husband-wife relationship is too amusing for words. and he was so excited about getting the car audio equipment after getting all high playing with the fire extinguisher. and the motorcycle with minnie jumping on and su's comment. *chuckle* the fish store owner part is freaking hilarious. i love his a-ha at the beginning, then playing right along with yunho. su's soccer kick to the tire. hahaha... what a dork. and jj sounded so evasive when the PD was asking what he was doing. *giggles* minnie was defeated by the car door. puahaha...

when these boys are together and playing around, their adorkable sides are flawlessly unveiled!!! :wub:

i'm gonna rewatch part 1 without subs and move onto part 2. can't wait for part 2 subs!!! the subbed clips for the tvN press con, smashing cars, and mncast.com backstage clips were also very fun to watch. :lol:

available in my CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wackycashew

[Audio] Dong Bang Shin Ki - You Only Love at The 2nd Asia Tour Concert 'O' in Seoul (2007-02-25) [bestiz].mp3 [4.6MB]

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uknowyunho

SCUBE PICTURE TIME <3

OMGSH! The messages are so sweet. Nice~...hahaha Their english is good~~~ too though there may be some mispelled words or little grammars (esp. Yoochun! who came from the states..tsk tsk :lol:) Their hand writings are quiet neat too esp. Yunho oppa's! I think Yoochun has the worst handwriting >< because I couldn't really read his and had to read what ___l0vE`y0u.. translated. Thanks for sharing..hehe Now I want to hear them speak some english..hahahahaha

P.S. I think their english may even be better than mine. :(

I love Jaejoong's fancam. Thanks for posting it.. And thanks everyone who has been sharing stuffs here. Much appreciated... :D

I love your table too! you have so much DBSK merchandise! You must be rich :P Thank you for sharing your pictures with us.

Yunho has the neatest handwriting and Changmin has the best grammar....Micky, what happened to your English?? :( lol none of them can spell Cassiopeia >< Is Micky talking about "Dating on Earth" when he says new theater drama? I love it when they write in English, and I can actually understand what they're saying <33 ^_^

^^ Yep the drama they are referring to is Dating On Earth, rumors has it would probably be release in August but they mite release it soon :D probably around summertime where most people have vacation but Im having a feeling that they will also release it on dvd along with their 4th album of Fall/Winter of 2007

___l0vE`y0u..- hehe thank you for sharing with us all those awesome pictures and message in the s-cube. hehe I really love your table so many stuff hehe O.O. The guys seem to be having hard time spelling Cassiopeia or were they trying to spell in a shortcut way? haha :D Their english is pretty good since they live in Korea haha and micky does have a bad handwriting haha :P

Concert Photobook Scans!

(I'm only posting some)

c000018401020993sj8.jpg

c000018401025247ao4.jpg

c000018401023894fk3.jpg

LOL I almost always end up posting a pic of Chun ^^; <3

untitledaz5.png

Jaemin, Jaechun, Jaesu and Jaeho. He pairs off well with anyone, no wonder he's the mother of the group.

c006257912021187pv5.jpg

Credit: Bestiz

Upload to own server; don't hotlink and don't quote images!

Tomorrow is Korea's Independence Day :x LOL no wonder the mncast players have the play button as a waving Korean flag :D /random.

Guest misz.perfect.

You're so lucky to get the S-cube! I took too long to ask my parents to buy it for me, and it all sold out. =( Thnx for sharing the pics!<333

EDIT;

I wonder if they came up with their own English messages or if they had a translator or something?

___l0vE`y0u.. --» Thanks for posting the pictures of SCUBE of DBSK! The messages were so sweet! I love your table as well! I'm so jealous! lol

Ohh, I can't wait till Dating on Earth comes out! && version of concert secrets part 1 was so cutttte! All the boys were so adorable! :wub:

Guest cowstix

This thread is moving very very fast and it's so hard to keep up!

Ah~ unless I check it everyday yeah...imma do that la~

CONCERT SECRETS?? I hope it's on Youtube, because anything else basicly slows up my stupid comp

-_____-

Fill me in on the last news please????

thanks for the photobook scans, atiqah! :w00t:

sarss04: you PMed for the link for english subbed Concert Secrets Part 1, but your PM box is full and i can't reply.

it's on youtube, not clubbox: ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svGwP5lWav8

V lulu: thanks for the translation! :D chunnie is so funny. can't wake up in the morning and have trouble at night as well? :rolleyes: still need to watch this clip.

i found these chinese versions of the s-cube messages. i'm thinking the boys wrote the korean and got the messages translated into the rest? :unsure: the chinese text means the same as the english that's already posted. they wrote in korean, japanese, chinese, english, and thai, right?

messagechineseherozv3.jpg

messagechinesemaxfg8.jpg

messagechinesemickyoa2.jpg

messagechineseuknowfx0.jpg

messagechinesexiahxo8.jpg

credits: baidu Max bar + uploaded by dreamweaver @ soompi

please do NOT hotlink

Guest jun;MON

:o ___l0vE`y0u.. I am so jealous, those are sooooo cute. I wanted one but it cost soo much -___- If I worked maybe... Their message was absolutely lovely to read, their handwritting aren't bad at all <3 I'm jealous. I think they had a translator write it for them and they copied it <3 It's cute imagining it.

Thanks for the concert photobook scans popoyo!

Guest luluchan

someone asked me to give some translations for the SHINKAIGYO show ~ so I thought I would share it here too (i think she might make it into Subs and share the vid later)

anyways....

please bear with mistakes and leaving out stuff cuz I don't really know how to translate!

(starts 00:13)

H: good evening, this week’s guests are THSK!!

THSK: Good evening, we are THSK

JJ: Hajimemashite (nice to meet you for the 1st time)

H: Hajimemashite

JJ: we are THSK

H: your Japanese is good !

CM: honestly, we are not good but we are in the process of learning

H: haha you are cute being shy

All: Shinkaigyo(program name means DEEP SEA FISH) start!

H: Since THSK and I are 1st time, I will introduce myself… tvk audience, I’m Mirai Yoko. Food that I like is seafood chichibi (don’t know what is that). Yoroshiku onegaishimasu (it’s a pleasure to meet you)

JJ: [so we do] something like that? Is it not ok if we don’t do like that?

H: eh.. I did it wrong eh?

JJ: nono~ it was fun

H: oh it was fun~ so yea PLEASE Please do it! That’s great

Jaejoong, do you like this corner? (I’m not 100%sure she said CORNER tho..)

JJ: I really like it~

H: that’s great~~~~ ok everyone let’s do self-introductions with this camera

CM: haha I’m embarrassed. Hajimemashite. I’m THSK’s Changmin. I turned 19 this year

H: what is your specialty?

CM: specialty…. Sports..

H: sports?

CM: yes

H: you run fast ?

CM: running.. I’m not that fast but I continue…

H: continue? You mean you have endurance eh?

CM: ah.. yeah ~ yeah I have a bit of endurance

H: a bit? You just said you have endurance no? Yay CM

H: ok Yunho…

JJ: how about a good angle….

YH: Jaejoong (*waves*) Hello everyone good evening I’m THSK’s YH, I’m 21. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

H: so what kind of food you like?

YH: these days.. I’m into Ramen

H: Ramen? Korean? Japanese Ramen?

YH: Japanese Ramen

YH: Junsu…

JJ: Oh Can see Junsu too haha

Jun: giji … gijigeh (gijigeh means “stretching back” in Korean)

H: ???

JJ: gijigeh is Korean

H: what does it mean?

JJ: (*JJ stretches his back*) it’s like this

H: sexyyyyy~~

JJ: HAHA ~ Hajimemashite, I’m THSK’s Jaejoong, I’m happy to be on this show~ Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

H: so Jaejoong, do you have a Japanese word that you like?

JJ: yuuki (courage)

H: Yuuki!! It’s a good word!

JS: Good evening, I’m THSK’s Junsu. I turned 20 this year. I like soccer

H: When did you start soccer?

JS: I’ve liked it since elementary school so I’ve been playing it since then

H: start

YC: Ohay… ??? (he wanted to say “ohayogozaimasu” good morning )

CM: it’s not morning~~~

H: eh… it’s night.. sorry but it’s LATE NIGHT now

YC: good evening, I’m THSK’s Yoochun. I don’t function well during mornings

CM: it’s night now

YC: I don’t function too well at night too

H: eh? What? Are u ok Junsu? Are you choking on something?

JS: nono… because Yoochun is really funny [he can’t speak haha]

H: THSK’s new single on March 7th Choosey Lover and…[Junsu starts laughing again suddenly hahahaha]

YH: what are you doing?

[they kept on laughing]

H: eh?? Did I do something weird?

CM: not something weird… but you are funny

H: EHH? Me?

CM: I didn’t think a Japanese announcer can be this funny…

YC: oh… you are… announcer?

H: you didn’t know? Hold on! I’m an announcer!!

H: ok today’s keyword…YC please

YC: tonight’s keyword… [bursts out laughing HAHAHHA]

H: ok!! Don’t laugh!!!

H: ok today’s keyword…YC please

YC: tonight’s keyword…impression

H: Impression.. like in 1st impressions ? why?

YC: yeah~ we see you for the 1st time today~ and we think that you are pretty. And Also I think impressions are important

H: so yeah today’s keyword is “impression” , see you tomorrow!

luluchan - thank you :) Do you have the date? know which cb I could find it?

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/2680/me...nesexiahxo8.jpg

His writing is pretty neat. lol probably better than mine

thanks dreamweaver btw where did you get he subs for concert secrets part 1?

___l0vE`y0u.. I want to rob your tvxq collection... thanks for sharing the Scube pics

Guest sheilapiglet

thanks for the translation...and just for the fun of it, here's a cut of the boys bursting out in fits of laughter during that Shinkaigyo show...it's SOOOOO funny...if you ever need some cheering up, just watch this clip and it'll cause you to laugh along....laughing IS contagious afterall=P..Junsu and YH are especially cute in this=):

oh, and I can't believe it, but someone actually got a fancam of YH being dropped!!...and it looked like it hurt!:

YUNHO DROPPED!

Guest maktakalak

thanks for the Translation LuluChan. let me tell you...watching some of their japan interviews can get super boring if you don't know what they're saying.

oh yeah...i just finished watching the concert secret 2thanks for the upload wackycashew! and i was busting up laughing all alone in my room. then my friends ask me what's so funny and i can't explain it to them cuz NONE of the them understand korean.

why why why must i love dbsk in solitude?

thanks soompiers for being there to share the funny moment<-- whoa...that's too cheesey!

Guest dbsk_star

___l0vE`y0u..- Thanks for posting up the pictures of your Scubes^^

they loook very cute, and goes great with your collection...im jealous lol XD

wow Yunho does have the best handwriting in the group! lol i would think that Changmin would have nice handwriting too but it looks very kidish and very much like a boys writing lol, ahhhh Yoochun with grammar mistakes..more than Yunho too!!! he should have asked Yoohwan to help him kekeke

ah you would think they know how to spell Cassiopeia...they could have at least check their website or asked their manager ^^;; hits them on the head ><

dreamweaver- thanks for the chinese versions of their messages^^ ah and again, Yunho's writing is the neatest..he must have spent the most time on his too always a good leader!! lol im impresssed Junsu's writing is not bad too~

they wrote in mandarin though lol ...i can read most of it too! yay^^

luluchan- thanks for the full translation of the show! lmao Junsu is such a dork..laughing about it for so long...oh Silly Yoochun..keeps on forgetting it was nighttime XP yah Changmin did look very shy and embarassed....dont be Changmin ><

sheilapiglet- thanks for the fancam of Yunho being dropped....but ouch it looks like it hurt! poor Yunho....i hope he was alright...

thanks for correcting me, atiqah....ah i swear i have such bad memory this week ^^;

SCUBE PICTURE TIME <3

Hey guys I finally got a chance to take these pictures <3

You guys can post it at other fourms but PLEASE credit me <3

Sorry these pictures arnt the best.. especially the pictures of their messages ><"

Lets just say my camera isnt really good at focusing small things?

You can still tell who has nice english writting and who writes " fast" xD

I'll try to get better pictures of their writting.. once I find out how to work this camera properly! <3

Ill write what they say too! <3

OMGG . you got the s-cube ! ! ! ! . i REALLLY want it . but $100 is wayy to expensive for me. i dont think its that worth it . but i want it sooo badly ! . im so jealous of you . you have so much of their stuff . i only have 2 cds . calendar . prince in prague. and rising sun concert dvd. >< . but when i go to HK this summerr . i get to buy LOTS AND LOTS of stuff :)

their chinese writing is nicee O____O . their english is soooo messsy lool . cute !

Archived