_________&hope_love*

pepe.ro

blendings +for Hannah<3
i think i got rusty with my blending. TT actually, i never was GOOD at blending.

:blink: so, i decided to do some blendings. make sense. no? :] &also made a lil surprise for HANNAHHH<3 ^_^

HOPE1.png

once2.png

FOR HANNAH: <3 theyre prettyyy bad. :ph34r: donttt hurt the hippo Hannah!! :tears: i tried my best. *sniffles*

hannah-1.png

--aigoo. i told you i shuck at ps! i actually had one more blending for you, buttttttt i thought it looked horrible. -.- (&this is what you get) well. congrats on the marriage. how many kids are you gonna have? :rolleyes: hehehhe. :x jkjk. <3love ya Hannah~

(i think its time for holly to get married too. :D jk~)

--------------edited: hehehe ^^ made more for Hannah dear<3 i think THESE are muchh better~

hannahh2.png

hannnah3.png

^^ hope you like them Hannahh~ :3 gonna go make some for Holly<3

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

OH CRAP! Those are soooooooo pretty! I love the two JUNSU blends! Wow, your blending is FLAWLESS!!! =D

I feel like a stalker! hahaha. I'm always FIRST all up in your threads! *hides* It's just that, I get super anxious to see your beautiful graphix! =D

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

^ that doesnt make SENSE! i hate the junsu ones! im ashamed of them. :tears:

-to think, i liked the stock blendings better. T_T hannah can have those too. >0< heeheeheee~

*runs away*

Are you kidding me? They're BEAUTIFUL! There was TWO of them right? Did you erase one? Or was I seeing double images? LOL! I think the GORGEOUS-ness of the graphix got me TRIPPEN OUT for reals! hahaha.

Guest sweetREDEMPTION.

^ yeah..i erased one of them. i thought it looked kinda gay. T_T

>0< it didn't look right. :D

Well, I think you should put it back up because it was lovely!<3 +I know Hannah will LOVVVVVEEEE it!

Guest MiSs L.E

O_______________O WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

asdlkgjasldgkjasd you lie!!! rawwwwwwr~ you PWN at blending~!!!! *sits on floor crying* i could never do that~ RAWR RAWR! XD those are pretty stock pictures you blended!!! =DDDDDDDDDD i love them~ i just looooooove the first one!! *saves*

OH MY GOD. FOR ME?????? *DIES* this was complllllllllllllettely unexpected!!! =D awww, omg. those pictures of junsu are absolute LOVE. :wub: and the spotting and coloring. *hugs* i love how they blend into WHITE. XD so pure. ^^ and the text! ^_____________________^ i love it ed!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! =D i wont hit the hippo, *hugs* i looooooooove the hippo! *pets* i love you. =D hm... i forget, who is ed's hubby? what does she like? XDDDDDDD lasdkgjsadg i love you.

deleted one? o_O can hannah see? ^^

I LOVE YOU ED!!!!!!

Guest MiSs L.E

O_O REALLY?! XD *saves* =DDDDDDD those are so pretty *______________* omg~ did you trash it?! O_O how can u trash a junsu graphic? XD i love you. <3

(t_t you didnt answer my question~)

Ed's hubby is Kenneth Arwell. but you will NEVER find out who he is. until like 10 years later.

hehehe. :] (he' an anime character ^^ still being made~)

-hm. Ed's (human) hubby is.. sungmin&heechul&donghae&eunhyuk from suju<3 yep. :] i don't really like anyone else crazyily. :3 hehehe. ohyeah & i like milk. im overly obsessed about milk. (and cereal) ohh cereal. *ed's going off track*

- yep. ^ so did that answer your question? =) Ed's kinda random ^_^

Guest Atmosphere.

I love the 1st picture and the Junsu Blend picture^^

You sure love the opacity a lot^^

I love blending too, but I suck at it haha^^;;

But I found out how to do it right now^^;; I think ._.;

Guest talksound

^ that doesnt make SENSE! i hate the junsu ones! im ashamed of them. :tears:

-to think, i liked the stock blendings better. T_T hannah can have those too. >0< heeheeheee~

*runs away*

Gah What are you talking about?! Those are LOVELY. AHHH & so are the Junsu ones. Don't be ashamed of it!

LOL, i love all your blends. ^^

Guest MiSs L.E

Ed's hubby is Kenneth Arwell. but you will NEVER find out who he is. until like 10 years later.

hehehe. :] (he' an anime character ^^ still being made~)

-hm. Ed's (human) hubby is.. sungmin&heechul&donghae&eunhyuk from suju<3 yep. :] i don't really like anyone else crazyily. :3 hehehe. ohyeah & i like milk. im overly obsessed about milk. (and cereal) ohh cereal. *ed's going off track*

- yep. ^ so did that answer your question? =) Ed's kinda random ^_^

omg. PWAHAHAHAHAHAH! i love you ed. *goes to look up kenneth arwell* from? XD i love you. <3

^he's still being made. my best friend's older sister is a manga artist & video gamer. (: &she's currently making 3 mangas/animes. :D &im even a character in 2 of them. ^_^ hohoho~

so nobody knows who he is, except me, her, my friend, &someone else. TOP SECRET! O_O yep :]

--hannah is so cute. ^^;; *pinches cheeks*

Guest bohemianheart.

0-0

You say that your blending is rusty? No it's not!!!

It's so pretty. I love how you blended everything in. It's

very beautiful! The coloring is flawless. I was always a fan

of your works! It's so pretty. <3. Hannah is so lucky to

get those works from you.

Guest captainEDEN.

Ed! your new style rocks richard simmons (:

*jumps Hannah* hehe.. just kidding!

Eden totally loves 'em. the whiteness

is breathtaking! *high 5s*

Guest MiSs L.E

^he's still being made. my best friend's older sister is a manga artist & video gamer. (: &she's currently making 3 mangas/animes. :D &im even a character in 2 of them. ^_^ hohoho~

so nobody knows who he is, except me, her, my friend, &someone else. TOP SECRET! O_O yep :]

--hannah is so cute. ^^;; *pinches cheeks*

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? OMG~! WILL IT BE RELEASED??? I WANT TO READ!!!

o_o does ed have pictures? XDDDDD *dances around* I LOVE YOU. YOU ARE A CUTIE <33333333333

Archived