[new ] Pretty And Fresh Looking Lee Jin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mzjehniffa

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...d=487&nav=1

리뷰스타 김은주 기자) 핑클 출신 연기자 이진이 방송을 통해 숏커트의 파격적인 변신을 선보였다.

화장품 화보 촬영 현장에서 이진은 이마가 돋보이는 숏커트 가발을 쓰고 색다른 변신을 선보였다. 긴 생머리 또는 웨이브 헤어스타일로 여성스러운 모습을 주로 선보였던 이진은 이번 화보 촬영에서 숏커트로 변신해 보이시한 매력을 발산했다.

특히 이진은 이날 도도한 여자라는 촬영 컨셉트에 맞게 절제된 눈빛과 도도한 표정 등으로 컨셉트를 완벽하게 연출했다는 후문이다.

소속사 관계자 측은 “현재 드라마와 영화 등에서 러브콜을 받고 있어 검토 중에 있다. 조만간 연기자로 찾아뵐 예정이다”며 “휴식기를 갖으며 연기 모니터링을 하는 등 연기자로서 다시 선보일 준비를 하고 있다”고 밝혔다.

basically its saying how this was a cf for make-up product stuff...the short hair is just a wig.

and the solo activities is that she will be coming out in like drama and movie stuff not as a solo singer.

anyway she's pretty as always..

Leejin unnie Hwaiting!

Guest vanggirlie

i thought she was single lidded eyes. well whether she was or wasn't she looks great here. altho i always thought her voice wasn't really for singing.

Guest chubzzy

am i the only one here to think her hair kinda suit her? hehe... i mean, it's refreshing to see her hair this short when i'm only used to her long hair.

Guest vic_taebin

whoa... she cut her hair! hmmm... looks really sleek and sophisticated. After the shock, you get to see that she looks nice with that haircut.=)

Awww, she look so pretty.

She was my favorite FinKL member. She seems like she has such a fun personality. I missed her and Yoon Eun Hye on X-Man after they left. And I loved her and Andy together in the Banjuns!

Good luck to her.

=)

Guest Kay*Kay

i liked her long hairr! she looks SO diff o=

lol i cant wait for her comeback!

ock ju hyun sed she was doing yoga so her body is toned now

Archived