Do You Think You Are Pretty?

Azngel

I'm very comfortable in my own skin, so I say, "Yes I am pretty", but I'd say a 5 for average. If that's in terms of relative beauty to those around me. (Then again, who needs comparison?)

Being average is nice. =)

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest royaifreak

I gave myself a 5

I don't think I'm that pretty

I have a large forehead.

I have large thighs.

I'm average weight, but I think I'm fat.

The skin on my legs look like scales o_O

I have a lot of scabs

My hair's kind of greasy.

Good sides to me...

I don't have that much pimples compared to my classmates

My fingers are long. xD

...but lol. I don't care what people tell me.

I voted myself a 6 because I really have a flat face. My nose bridge is mad blah, so thats why my side profile is really ugly. I think my face is okay through the straight view. >_>

Guest hpnotiq

I gave myself a 6.

I'm not ugly, but its not like I'm really pretty or anything.

This is going to sound mean, but I've seen people that are extremely ugly, so it boosts my self-esteem up.

Plus I have non-Asian eyes, which is a plus.

Oh & I love my lips/chin too ahah :)

Guest monchichi

No to "Do you think you're attractive", and I voted a 5 because I don't think I'm that great without makeup but I'm not hideous either. Just ugly enough to make people think I'm severely sick :D

Guest myanh_tran

i dont think i'm prety or attractive,

guys are scared of me , they said that i'm tomboy and i hit them like guy and guy. i talk to them like guy to guy. i dont have such a nice clothes.

i'm a talker, how could guys like someone like me?

i like to fight with them so funn

Guest saysjessi

interesting thread...

hmm, well my body could use some improvement. i <3 my boobs, though. i complain about them all the time b.c i can't wear most clothes, but deep down i'm glad they're the size they are. i'd give myself a 6 for body.

face-wise...i have semi-large eyes, double fold, small pointed nose, nice mouth, but i'm nowhere near gorgeous or anything. still, i think i'm moderately attractive so i'd give myself a 7 for the face.

hmm i'm gonna be optimistic and say 7 overall ^_^

Guest iya.donghae

YES, I'M DROP DEAD GORGEOUS. Haha.

Kidding.

I think I'm cute. Because people say so. No one says I'm pretty; they all say I'm cute. You know, the i-wanna-pinch-your-cheeks kind of cute.

I dislike my nose alot, so I gave myself a low rating. Pssh. Plus I need to slim up.

I was reading the responses and I thought it was funny how this one person started listing their personality traits. LOL! I hope this thread doesn't end up to be a dating service. Anyway, I think I'm above average. I voted myself a 7. :D

6- above average

5 - nothing much to look at

5 and 6 is a dramatic difference.

i gave myself a 6 but i think im average.

dont think im ugly or pretty

just comfortable in my own skin

Guest c i e l`

You think you are attractive?

No... I really think I'm kind of unattractive *I'm still a little girl but well, I'm not pretty, so yeah*

And I rated myself 4.

I really think I'm unpretty,,, Don't know why but I don't feel pretty or cute.

'm not pretty either; and ive never put my pic on soompi seeing as the numbers are rapidly growing. i'd be scared of being

Pm ed by a moderator [not that this would actually happen] but like they would put up:

"ladies and gentlemen due to the overcrowding of this forum we decided to enforce a new code that the non-pretty; non-cuties; non- beautiful people have to go. And to prove that you are not one of these people you have to put up a picture of yourself"

oh man -____-;;; NOT THAT THIS WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!! i'm just saying .... I have an active imagination

Archived