The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest l3lo

i replied in here before but i remember seeing this exact picture again but this time she had longer hair

and she looked more..modern/mature looking? i tried looking for the picture again but i couldn't find it :blink:

weird huh? i'm not sure if its the same picture but photoshopped or its from the same artist again but just different?

oh yeah and it was also titled "SUICIDAL PAINTING" but in Japan? :lol: no idea..

Guest The Pink Panda

I remember when that painting was submitted on GFXartist.org!

He also did this one:

44728.jpg

and this

19264.jpg

and that whole suicide painting thing pisses me off, I'm not sure how Robert (the original painter) feels about it though

Guest dudeilovefood

im scared..........................................................................

Guest l3lo

wait are you talking to me The Pink Panda?

if you are no it wasn't one of those...it looked just like the one posted on the 1st page but just

with longer hair? and different clothing/background. and she was asian :blink: i think so..:sweatingbullets:

but the name of the artist from the first page seems different from the ones you posted. are ya' sure?

and i'm not convinced bout that suicidal rumor too. i think its a bunch of bull..lol

im scared..........................................................................

LMFAO..!

Guest The Pink Panda

wait are you talking to me The Pink Panda?

if you are no it wasn't one of those...it looked just like the one posted on the 1st page but just

with longer hair? and different clothing/background. and she was asian :blink: i think so..:sweatingbullets:

but the name of the artist from the first page seems different from the ones you posted. are ya' sure?

and i'm not convinced bout that suicidal rumor too. i think its a bunch of bull..lol

LMFAO..!

oh no, sorry, the pictures I posted were by Suno Kang, who painted the picture on the front page.

The painting associated with the suicide rumour is by Robert Chang, who goes by the name "Lunatique" online and it looks like this:

melancholic_princess.jpg

and of COURSE that suicide rumour is a bunch of bull, Robert Chang is a digital illustrator and writer and is a married man, not a suicidal girl

Guest l3lo

oh no, sorry, the pictures I posted were by Suno Kang, who painted the picture on the front page.

The painting associated with the suicide rumour is by Robert Chang, who goes by the name "Lunatique" online and it looks like this:

http://www.ethereality.info/ethereality_we...ic_princess.jpg

and of COURSE that suicide rumour is a bunch of bull, Robert Chang is a digital illustrator and writer and is a married man, not a suicidal girl

OMG ITS THIS ONE! ahaha :D yeah, definitely.

gosh i tried to find it but couldn't lol. for some reason Robert Chang's picture is...weird? i kept looking at it and it looked like she was moving..lol

maybe i'm going crazy too lol. and her eyes are kinda off. but wow pretty cool. lool...married man, suicidal girl...lol funny :P

Guest iftimecomes

dayum i cant look at that pic for more then 10 seconds. so scary.

i dont think that's what every asian girl wants to look like.

Guest The Pink Panda

OMG ITS THIS ONE! ahaha :D yeah, definitely.

gosh i tried to find it but couldn't lol. for some reason Robert Chang's picture is...weird? i kept looking at it and it looked like she was moving..lol

maybe i'm going crazy too lol. and her eyes are kinda off. but wow pretty cool. lool...married man, suicidal girl...lol funny :P

I know the digital art scene like the back of my hand, probably much better than the back of my hand even

Guest l3lo

I know the digital art scene like the back of my hand, probably much better than the back of my hand even

LOL ya' i can tell by all those pictures. but thanks again now i can sleep peacefully tonight :huh:

Guest peppermintsugar

I could certainly show pictures of beautiful Asian women that I strive to look more like, but none of them have been shown in this thread xD OP is just kind of strange!

Guest lemonkitten

lol, "perfection" is eerie. There's always something freaky about it because perfection isn't human.

And well, in my opinion, her face is so "perfect" that nothing stands out, like her features all compliment each other so well that they blend into each other, making for a boring face. And I don't understand how that could be a ideal face, my ideal face would at least include some sex appeal.

Guest sOompi.nOob

she 's kind of pretty in her own way but that she's far from "perfect".

i for one wouldnt want to look like that , but each to their own i guess ?

=S

Guest ax1989

Damn it wouldn't be as scary if the background wasn't pitch black with all portraits having no necks!

BTW, the 'suicide' painting is beautiful. I don't think it's suicidal at all, it's just.. melancholy -_-

Guest tentenyoung

azn girls are thin, some are short, some are tall.

azn girls have thin hair, black/brown/highlights

azn girls MOSTLYY (95%) have front bangs, or side bangs!

they have really FAIR skin. NO HAIR ANYWHERE except head hair. lol xD

some are chinnks for realz, but some have double eye lids. :)

i think the ideal asian girl will change from time to time.

Archived