i dont know but there is something scary about the girl

if i saw someone look like that i think i'd run away lolz

she's pretty...but there's something creepy about her

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guitar_is_my_passion15

no offense to anyone, but i think the picture of the girl's face looks completely fake. her nose looks odd in my opinion, like the surgeon shaved too much off, and her lips look pursed...but i bet if she was smiling or something she would look better. and then her eyes look kinda alien...they are way too slanted upwards, even for a korean person lol. and the double eyelids are too big, i prefer more subtle ones. but the hair and skin look nice. and the face shape is okay. i think if the girl's face didn't look so stiff and unnatural she would look sooo much cuter and believable!

• 1 month later...
Guest patak.ulan

mini cooper i remembered that i saved this pic like a year back since i thought the way it was drawn and painted was really good and plus she's pretty. now i couldn't look at it since like what's written it causes you to commit suicide, it really freaks me out esp. that i'm currently suffering from depression.

but i wouldn't say it's the ideal asian face. she looks so korean. maybe for koreans she is. every asian ethnicity has differences in their looks and it's also based on the country's perception of beauty.

mini cooper i remembered that i saved this pic like a year back since i thought the way it was drawn and painted was really good and plus she's pretty. now i couldn't look at it since like what's written it causes you to commit suicide, it really freaks me out esp. that i'm currently suffering from depression.

but i wouldn't say it's the ideal asian face. she looks so korean. maybe for koreans she is. every asian ethnicity has differences in their looks and it's also based on the country's perception of beauty.

it doesn't cause you to suicide (:

it was painted by a guy who guessed what the ideal asian girl would be like

Guest mimiosusume

I don't think that picture is an ideal asian person... more like an ideal 10 year old BOY! In my opinion beauty is how you are different, and exotic. Not perfect dainty features.

She is kinda cute, but plain :/ sorry that's just me!

Guest EatsRainbows

i consider the fact that this is a painting, so many of the features may look, as people have mentioned, "shiny" or "weird" or even "too fake."

i actually feel that she is along the lines of an IDEAL korean girl. her eyes are innocent and pure. her lips are almost pouty by nature. she is very pretty.

Guest RionM

Her beauty is an everyday beauty in my opinion. It's nothing that would make me go wow because these days girls are tweaking this and this and that. At best she is commercial, but her eyes are sorta like a cat's. Beauty is such a commodity that it's no longer beautiful but just there. This is my personal opinion.

Guest Voodoo Doll

o-o she's very purty.

but i dun't think there's much of a ideal asian girl?

.____.'' each person has a different opinion on pretty + ugly ... (in most cases)

Guest graphixx012

I dont really like it cos she looks like a kid rather than a mature woman. Love the nose and lips though.

Guest BigZ

I think she is pretty..but there's nothing really special about her that sets her apart from people. She's just pretty. She's not flawless or perfect because everyone has their own tastes as to what their "perfect" image of beauty is like, but she's still pretty. Definitely not someone that I'd wish to look like or would think is the ideal looking girl. Then again, since I'm not oriental asian I have no idea what oriental asian men/women find ideal in terms of beauty. But as a south asian she is honestly not someone I'd think as an ideal beauty.

Guest Meeni

That is a freaky picture!!! Although, I do love her nose *trades* and her lips :]

Also, I love the look of Angelababy - she possesses the appearance of my ideal Asian girl!

Guest heartofarose

more scary than pretty.

the picture gives off a vibe that seems to scare me..

i DID not realize that the picture was posted because last time i saw it, a link was provided instead ><

so as i scrolled down, it froze and there was her picture... :tears:

Guest LGG

Dude, i don't know about you guys, but the painting scared the hell out of me.

Especially when i read the quote hahahah anywhoo. She's kinda scarycute, but nahh not the ideal girl. I find her missing something.

Guest vimszdatthai

yeah, i think most asians strive

for what you just said. i mean

i would say im on the tanner side?

ive always wanted to be lighterr..

but looking that picture, she looks

pretty, but kinda scary in a way?

she just doesnt look normal.

Archived