The Ideal Asian Girl?

Guest husssh

Guest ginger

lol.................no offence... alot of u guys think her eyes are big...(r u kidding? there sooooo small!!)

me being chinese i think her eyes are TINY. So does that mean you guys think her eyes are big for a korean girl? (it was stated she is ideal for a korean girl)

cuz if she was chinese she is definately not pretty at all.

Lol would you mind showing pictures, then? Proportionally speaking, if her eyes were much bigger, she would look like an anime character or a goldfish. I doubt China is chock full of women with eyes that are like this O_O all the time.

Anyway...I don't think she's the ideal for a Korean woman. Korea has a lot of strange ideals, seeing how Sohee, Hyori, Son Dambi, and Kim Tae Hi are all envied...and they all have completely different faces.

-ginger

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tsusoka

Wtf, reading the quote before the picture then looking at the picture scared the hell outta me =_= cuz it's like 12 pm where I live and I'm in the dark!

Anyways, I think she looks more just Korean, and haha... there are other Asians. I don't like how this generalize that all Asians want to look like this, and why can't we all just love what we got. Also, she's cute but not head-turning, creepy if you stare a little longer T_T but I do like her skin and her eyes. Her nose is too pointy and her lips are WAY too small.

She is pretty, don't get me wrong, but in my opinion, she isn't the "ideal Asian girl", at least not to me.

BoA is. xD

But no, seriously. BoA has the extreme typical super pretty Korean girl look:

a7f02f352d.jpg

That's an older picture of her, but when she had her hair like that, she was totally "it".

Guest lemon_x

IMO, the girl in the picture looks kinda average and i dont find her particularly pretty.. she has cute features, though.

I think everyone has their own take on what the 'ideal Asian girl' is.

I think she's pretty but nothing special about her, though I would LOVE to have her nose lol. My ideal asian girl would probably be Hyori, she is gorgeous!

Guest hyo.jy

just because she has 'ideal' individual features doesnt really mean anytthing

that picture you have is just an average girl to me.

its all about individuality.

i dont like looking the same as everyone else.

Guest 한스 ㅋㅋ

Is it just me, but I thought that picture was gonna change to some scary looking girl.

The girl itself is already scary to be honest.

Guest dreamsicle

Yep, still terrifying after seeing it the second time.

Maybe the painter (if the rumor is true) killed herself because the painting looks like it's about to eat your soul. She looks like someone from a Japanese horror film *shivers*.

Guest aznch4mp

wow, it's weird how different my opinion is from most of you! she's cute i guess, very "asian" looking--but that's not how i'd like to look.

Guest c'erine

i read some other topics

about this same painting (i think)

the girl isn't all THAT pretty like i wouldn't kill myself because

of my overwhelming jealousy of her beauty...

she does look very scary though. like japanese-school-girl

-i'm-going-to-stalk-you-for-coming-in-to-my-haunted

-house-scary.

this picture scares me :crazy:

i guess her features are okay but all together it looks too unreal.

i think i also go by an american standard of an asian girl, the not so innocent one

Guest saintdaifuku

it's a nice painting overall

though personally the lips are a little misproportionate to me, just a tad on the small side

fuller lips might make her look more appealing

i always thought the more 'ideal' face had a longer facial shape

not envious of the features [aside from the skin], though they are well-put

Guest ♥oyen♥

lol really now oyen, then you're already the ideal girl! (:

Waah ! I don't think so myself xD but thanks ^.^

My ideal asian girl (in terms of appearance) is...

Song Hye Kyo , though she's so tiring to look at already, shes everywhere! xD

Guest ~koe*no*sainou~

dont' forget the tiny Asian body :(

she's cute...I'm debating on whether or not I want to look cute or sexy tho...I think cute is cute until a certain age...but I would much rather look sexy. so I guess...yes and no.

Archived