On 2017-5-15 at 5:42 PM, mary-ann said:

OMG Song Ji Hyo looks unbelievably beautiful, this like watching a living barbie, it's sooo iconic

These stunningly beautiful Song Ji Hyo clips and adds should be posted on her  IG that is managed by her company, notice that the fake song ji hyo pages on instagram who have the most followers, are the ones that keep posting beautiful picturesof sjh

Her new comany need to realise SJH is a beauty icon, one off the most beautiful korean and asian actresses ever, and use it to their advantage to bring awareness of her new opened IG acount, if they are the first ones who post her new adds and photoshoots, her account will automatically attract fans like mysself who are eager to see her new clips and photoshoots! Her company should really start doing a much better job managing her ig account!

Totally agree. A lot of fake accounts are taking advantages of this. The point is, if the picture look "new" some people may actually think that it is her account.

(they indeed copied it from some personal account IG who went to airport). 

Also, some new selfies and photoshoot won't do any harm - her company is too focusing on other actress. No hate though, I just prefer JH account and pictures to have more exposure

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, coffeecoffee said:

Totally agree. A lot of fake accounts are taking advantages of this. The point is, if the picture look "new" some people may actually think that it is her account.

(they indeed copied it from some personal account IG who went to airport). 

Also, some new selfies and photoshoot won't do any harm - her company is too focusing on other actress. No hate though, I just prefer JH account and pictures to have more exposure

If this continues I hope she leaves this company and finds a better one, who knows how to promote her probably, SJH is really loved not only in korea but internationally, and her beauty is likewise admired all over asia and even outside, she always tops beauty polls on different sites, fans are eagerly waiting for her next drama, movie and modeling hotoshoots, having an actress and model like her is every company's dream with her beauty, talent, and international popularity promoting her should be the easiest thing on this earth, if I was her maneger i would make sure she has no less then 20 CF's every month

They could promote her in soo many different ways, and in soo many countries and the fact that they aren't doing it shows that they are not capable of doing their job properbly and therfor don't deserve to have her

• Like 1

13 hours ago, coffeecoffee said:

Thanks to gapiplus IG for this combined vid. True beauty and truly versatile

I loove that Song Ji Hyo's now Vidi Vici's and Celderma Model and Endorser, i like both CF's but think i prefer vidi vici, because her hair and makeup and closing is just on point, celderma's CF fits their image really well, but the close and hairstyle they gave Jihyo in this CF could have been chosen better!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mary-ann said:

I loove that Song Ji Hyo's now Vidi Vici's and Celderma Model and Endorser, i like both CF's but think i prefer vidi vici, because her hair and makeup and closing is just on point, celderma's CF fits their image really well, but the close and hairstyle they gave Jihyo in this CF could have been chosen better!

Yes,I'm really glad with both endorsements. It's like she's everywhere. Kudos to her new agency. But I kinda prefer her Celderma CF more than Vidi Vici's. But hey, everyone has their own preference. :) It's amazing how different the two CFs concepts were. Also, the way she can pull of sensual and sexy, then calm and relaxed, is really unbelievable. Just from that, you can see how talented she is.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, asterann said:

Yes,I'm really glad with both endorsements. It's like she's everywhere. Kudos to her new agency. But I kinda prefer her Celderma CF more than Vidi Vici's. But hey, everyone has their own preference. :) It's amazing how different the two CFs concepts were. Also, the way she can pull of sensual and sexy, then calm and relaxed, is really unbelievable. Just from that, you can see how talented she is.

apropo speak about being everywhere like this

• Like 3