I'll never get tired of saying that Ji Hyo look absolutely gorgeous in the SBS Entertainment Awards. Congrats to all the RM members who won and of course to the said show for receiving the Global Star Award. It's okay if Ji Hyo didn't win any award. Hope next year she'll win an award through her acting. Now I'm curious on what she and Kang Daniel were talking about while presenting the Hot Star Award. They're so cute and Ji Hyo for sure is having a fan girling mode deep inside. Hehe

4 minutes ago, mary-ann said:

ME too, yesterday the gap was 4000 with song ji hyo in the lead, now the gap is only a few hundred :( we need to keep voting to make sure she wins beofre the poll ends, it ends today, so time is running out! I hope all true Song JI Hyo fans, who want to see her win the title remember to vote tonight!

What time will the poll end?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, songjihyofan said:

I'll never get tired of saying that Ji Hyo look absolutely gorgeous in the SBS Entertainment Awards. Congrats to all the RM members who won and of course to the said show for receiving the Global Star Award. It's okay if Ji Hyo didn't win any award. Hope next year she'll win an award through her acting. Now I'm curious on what she and Kang Daniel were talking about while presenting the Hot Star Award. They're so cute and Ji Hyo for sure is having a fan girling mode deep inside. Hehe

What time will the poll end?

I don't know when exactly the poll will end since i don't understand korean,  but at the top of the website the date 31 is stated soo i guess less then 24 hours!

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mary-ann said:

TOP 80 Korean Beauties of 2017 -

#6: Song Ji-hyo

DSUC16sWAAEsNiU.jpg

Wow! Eventhough it was based from the uploader's personal choice, but still it's good to know that Song Ji Hyo is in the top ten alongside idols.

1 hour ago, mary-ann said:

13 Most Memorable Celeb Fashion Moments Of 2017

3 Song Ji Hyo

Song Ji Hyo came to MAMA to present the “Artist of The Year” award and showed up in a jaw-droppingly sexy dress from Versace.

6p5pNxf2aE7mWI6lvsQV24HNj84J3LoLzCljuPi1

source: https://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/17-kpop-songs-every-2000s-girl-still-knows-heart/

There's also an article here in Soompi about K-fashion and Song Ji Hyo was included under the sexy dress list. :) 

• Like 3

All That Glam: The Stand-Out Korean Fashion Moments Of 2017

Daring style stars

Seo-Shin-Ae-yoo-in-young-song-ji-hye-XPN.jpg

Some stars prove that a little show of sexiness goes a long way and that less is definitely more. Actresses Seo Shin Ae, Song Ji Hyo, and Yoo In Young showed off some skin while still being classy.

• Like 4