hey guys i have a question, when i search most beautiful korean actresses song ji hyo's name and picture used to be one of the few ones that showed up first in the search line in 2015 but when i search for 2017 it doesn't show up, does anyone know how to put her name and picture back? It just feels sooo wrong not to see her name and picture as the first thing when i search for most beautiful korean actresses 2017

15 minutes ago, theboxman said:

Did you guys watch the newest Running Man episode? Ji Hyo changed her name from Sung Im to Soo Yeon, the same name as her character from My Wife is Having an Affair This Week.

What are you serious?

Just to add on to the name thing: the whole scenario reminded me of some confusion from a few years ago when a fan took a pic of the flight roster. Thanks to the help of a few of my friends, I was able to track down the post and confirm that JH's legal name has been Cheon Sooyeon/Suyeuun since at least October 2014:

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, pink007 said:

Just to add on to the name thing: the whole scenario reminded me of some confusion from a few years ago when a fan took a pic of the flight roster. Thanks to the help of a few of my friends, I was able to track down the post and confirm that JH's legal name has been Cheon Sooyeon/Suyeuun since at least October 2014:

OMG so she changed her name to soo-yeon back in 2014, but it makes sense that the public didn't know about it, because we know her as Song Ji Hyo and as long as her stage name remains Song Ji Hyo i'm happy

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, pinsc said:

If she changed her name because she wanted fewer people to know her real name, jae suk is really annoying to keep mentioning it all the time again.

I think the reason she gave was the easiest one to give at that point of time, given jaesuk's personality (she even mimicked him). :D

There are many reasons for a person to change name. Many people do that for various reasons. If Jihyo didn't want people to know her real name, that segment wouldn't be aired on Runningman - because it makes no difference since everyone who watches the show now knows her new real name. :lol:

Sooyeon is a nice name too. :)

1 hour ago, dynamo14 said:

I think the reason she gave was the easiest one to give at that point of time, given jaesuk's personality (she even mimicked him). :D

There are many reasons for a person to change name. Many people do that for various reasons. If Jihyo didn't want people to know her real name, that segment wouldn't be aired on Runningman - because it makes no difference since everyone who watches the show now knows her new real name. :lol:

Sooyeon is a nice name too. :)

I still think it was annoying, And I don't think they ask permission for everything like that, and even if they ask, JiHyo could have just left there, even though she preferred fewer people to know, as she herself said.

I agree, its a nice name Chun Soo Yeon, I keep remembering the sound of lee sun kyun's voice calling that name, his voice is so memorable.

I just re-watched Emergency Couple. It was a success for TvN considering it was in 2014 (got extended by one ep, sold to a few countries), but I really thought that the drama deserved better. It was a bit sad that serious drama like this and My Wife is having an affair would be unlikely to be extremely popular, regardless of how good the acting is. 

Anyways I really really really like this ad, love the colour, the light make up, the shirt , the tone, everythinggggggg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUda1K4j82N/

Edit: Don't know why the post does not show the video in the link, but I hope it works if you actually click on it. It is from choi_yunbae , IG of MyCompany CEO

• Like 3

2 hours ago, coffeecoffee said:

I just re-watched Emergency Couple. It was a success for TvN considering it was in 2014 (got extended by one ep, sold to a few countries), but I really thought that the drama deserved better. It was a bit sad that serious drama like this and My Wife is having an affair would be unlikely to be extremely popular, regardless of how good the acting is. 

Anyways I really really really like this ad, love the colour, the light make up, the shirt , the tone, everythinggggggg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUda1K4j82N/

Edit: Don't know why the post does not show the video in the link, but I hope it works if you actually click on it. It is from choi_yunbae , IG of MyCompany CEO

I was re watching recently ex girlfriend club, it's very funny, and I find her acting good in this drama too, I don't understand why the people criticized ...
Honestly, all her dramas deserved better.
I also loved this celderma CF, it's so
relaxing ! The background sounds, all so calm and peaceful, Ji hyo is really very versatile, with the image she has because of running man, get to pass a completely different ... And she looks so pretty <3
I also loved the vidivici CFs, I loved the music mixing with the movements, I loved the choice of songs, the visual, her makeup and hair. Too beautiful, I was hoping she'd wear that ponytail again after the lords mobile CF, and she wore it, and it looks so beautiful. 
:wub: I honestly think they did a better job than banillaco with her CFs, although they are much more famous.

• Like 2