*****EVERYTHING BELOW IS PURELY MY SPECULATION****

Ji Hyo appearances these days always give me the "in love" vibe. She has that happy aura that was not there in the last couple of months of 2016. Also, she seems to gain weight healthily.

Also, JSJ gave Ji Hyo gift in EP 348 is so cute. The who-gives-who was pre-assigned, but you can tell that some gifts were put more thought and SJ to JH was one of them (the sake set, looks elegant). It was a really quick moment, but you could see him told JH "It's me" really proudly.

Look at those smiles :

• Like 5

7 hours ago, songjihyofan said:

If not for the THAAD issue, I bet Song Ji Hyo will be having lots of projects in China. 

yeah, i hate when politics and celebities get entangled together,

anyway here are more english articles mentioning Song Ji Hyo becoming the new model for the cosmetic brand Vidi vici

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201705051452056135726_2

http://m.kenterin.net/article/20050e

• Like 4

On 3/5/2017 at 10:07 AM, coffeecoffee said:

*****EVERYTHING BELOW IS PURELY MY SPECULATION****

Ji Hyo appearances these days always give me the "in love" vibe. She has that happy aura that was not there in the last couple of months of 2016. Also, she seems to gain weight healthily.

Also, JSJ gave Ji Hyo gift in EP 348 is so cute. The who-gives-who was pre-assigned, but you can tell that some gifts were put more thought and SJ to JH was one of them (the sake set, looks elegant). It was a really quick moment, but you could see him told JH "It's me" really proudly.

Look at those smiles :

Yes I noted that and smile I think that he really  miss her in this trip as you can see she always care for him and was his way to tell her he appreciaty her friendship and that she doesent need to change :) you know they always tease her with her drinking

Yes i love to see  JH smiling and happy its look as she is in a really good moment in her life  and you can see she is complete pass the RM incident  given her best and enjoying each moment

Hoping all this good vibe produce really good project so we can see her in a really good drama.  I have been thinking with costar will be the best mach and my finalist are Hyun Bin,  Joo Sang Wook, Nam Goong Min and will be epic to have a drama reunion her with Jo In Sung but sadly probably to expensive to be posible. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, cleo47012 said:

Hoping all this good vibe produce really good project so we can see her in a really good drama.  I have been thinking with costar will be the best mach and my finalist are Hyun Bin,  Joo Sang Wook, Nam Goong Min and will be epic to have a drama reunion her with Jo In Sung but sadly probably to expensive to be posible. 

I really want SJH to star in a drama with Chen Bo Lin once all the political issues have been resolved. That would make her so much more famous in both countries, they have tremendous chemistry. I also want Go Soo, Sang Wook, JIS, Kim Woo Bin. I want everyone to co-star with her :D

On ‎5‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 3:02 AM, pinsc said:

@coffeecoffee yeah, that was really cute, Suk jin is one of the sweetest and kindest members, he doesn't deserve the way he is treated many times ...

I can't see the photo that you posted here :( I don't know why

I think the account got deactivated or deleted. Ooops .

I  wonder who takes JH newest picture on her IG. That looks like a trip in the country side :)). Hope she had fun with her friends or family

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, coffeecoffee said:

I really want SJH to star in a drama with Chen Bo Lin once all the political issues have been resolved. That would make her so much more famous in both countries, they have tremendous chemistry. I also want Go Soo, Sang Wook, JIS, Kim Woo Bin. I want everyone to co-star with her :D

I think the account got deactivated or deleted. Ooops .

I  wonder who takes JH newest picture on her IG. That looks like a trip in the country side :)). Hope she had fun with her friends or family

I think they are filming Wind wind wind

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/pic/item/9705d1c451da81cb2d4dc0da5866d016082431ec.jpg

005Wp6f3gy1ffcu74c1f8j30qo0zknd1.jpg

• Like 3