1 hour ago, coffeecoffee said:

Yayyyy. But it is such a strange first post LOL. I was expecting a glamourous photoshoot such as the Allure one.

But judging on the post, it looks like her IG is gonna be more personal than I had thought

I was also expecting the first post to be a gorgeous photoshoot like Allure, Singles, Comopolitan etc. but t seems like it's also going to be personal, i'm just happy we can get some updates about her that way, i know she is working hard on her new movie, but it still feels a bit too unually quit!

• Like 5

I'm reading a blog article on how to get the verified badge on IG. I think Ji Hyo must post more photos 'coz of this one very important step.

4. Stay Active

You’ll never be verified if you don’t use the platform. If Instagram admins were to come by looking to see if you’re worth verification, and they see you haven’t posted in a month, they’re going to pass you over. They don’t care if you’ve been impersonated before. They don’t care how active you used to be. They especially don’t care how much you want verification. If you’re not actively using the platform, there’s no reason for them to bother initiating the process for you.

It goes the other way too. Why would you want verification if you aren’t actively using the platform? It does nothing for you just to have it. There’s no reason to get verified if you’re not using the site, full stop.

via http://boostlikes.com/blog/2015/10/5-steps-getting-verified-badge-instagram-profile

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, songjihyofan said:

I'm reading a blog article on how to get the verified badge on IG. I think Ji Hyo must post more photos 'coz of this one very important step.

4. Stay Active

You’ll never be verified if you don’t use the platform. If Instagram admins were to come by looking to see if you’re worth verification, and they see you haven’t posted in a month, they’re going to pass you over. They don’t care if you’ve been impersonated before. They don’t care how active you used to be. They especially don’t care how much you want verification. If you’re not actively using the platform, there’s no reason for them to bother initiating the process for you.

It goes the other way too. Why would you want verification if you aren’t actively using the platform? It does nothing for you just to have it. There’s no reason to get verified if you’re not using the site, full stop.

via http://boostlikes.com/blog/2015/10/5-steps-getting-verified-badge-instagram-profile

That seems to be a ridicoules rule, as long as she is the real celebity, it's her right to get the verification badge, to make sure people know her IG is the real one, I noticed there are many people who try to impersonate Song Ji Hyo and make themselves seem like the real one, anyway i hope she get's it soon so that more fans know her new IG is real!

• Like 2