@songjihyofan

Yes, in the first moments of the MC they really seemed (mainly gary haha) interested in each other, they were shy and awkward, we could say "aw they are cute, look good together" but over time, Ji Hyo was even dating someone else at one time, they became friends, then family, you can see that they continued this for the show. It's too clear for me...

But well, we have to be patient, this will end soon I hope..

cr.송지효의 뷰티뷰

so pretty here <3

• Like 3

youtube link 1080 p https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nX0B6QlETs&feature=youtu.be

Ji Hyo looks soooo good with that natural make up <3 And darker skin, it's the makeup I like the most on her, maybe it's the lights too.

And she is so professional. It looks a bit sexy too. (Or i'm crazy hahaha)

It would be cool to see a drama of Ji Hyo like game of thrones :wub:

My castle is already level 12 in this game B)

• Like 4

I looove her photshoot for singles, and her modeling photoshoots in generel, her pictures are always picture perfect, it's like watching art soo beautiful and mezmerizing

Song Ji Hyo in Knews Top 8 korean Actresses with zero plastic surgery

• Like 4

(Everything below was just my opinion, I have nothing against whoever thought otherwise)

I was MC shipper for a short while, then I was fed up with it and felt so sorry for JH, she got really irritated with the whole MC at some points.

Monday Couple was cute in the beginning, because even their awkwardness together was adorable since it was fresh. But then again, I find Hahyo or SongSong ship equally adorable.   

However as RM progresses, I must admit Ji Hyo was least close to Gary among all members. Plus, there were 2 moments that stand out to me confirming there was nothing between them:

+When JH was so scare of bug in 285, by the end of her segment all is so sweet and showed concern for JH (even though some were saying joke , since they re still in variety show). Gary was not shown, but we can hear his laugh when JH jerk her body out of fear. He LAUGHED- in that moment. 

+Gary competed against JH in Dubai for a spot in the hotel - he kicked sand into her face (JH told other members that in a joking way but it still killed MC for me).  

Gary and Jh are definitely close , but not as close and natural compared to JH and other members. I think MC does ruin part of the friendship they should have had otherwise. 

So year,  I was pretty annoyed with how the show and hard-core fans tried to forced it. Let them have their life, plus it is one thing to ship, but repeatedly spreading rumour about marriage is plain rude (same goes for Spartace or any other ships).

P.S : Another reason I was so angry with the whole MC thing is it does reduce JH role in RM and even hinder her acting career. There are so many natural interaction between her and other members that should have been highlighted.

• Like 6

@coffeecoffee

I agree with everything you said.
Another moment:
+When gary was leaving running man and had those 2 special episodes, in the second members were visiting him, Ji hyo said she was too embarrassed to go there to see him after having cried so much last week. Why would she be embarrassed if they were that close?
This summarizes their relationship to me.

And these too obsessed fans, maybe kids, mention gary in anything of hers. it's really sad :/

• Like 4

My Honest Opinion about SJH and Running man members is that all member find JH attractive as they have to be blind for not doing it and as she is and actrice and can manage and control her expressions we will never be sure of her feelings until she want to tell the public.

As her fan I just hope she be happy (single or with a partner) and if she decide to have a relationship I hope is with someone that treat her right and let her continue progressing in her acting career.

I really want to see her soon in a drama partner with a really handsome co-actor of her same age (Mayve this will eliminate all that MC rumors)

• Like 4

Song Ji-hyo, Shin Ha-kyun cast for new film 'Wind Wind Wind'

Song Ji-hyo and Shin Ha-kyun have been cast in an upcoming film tentatively titled “Wind Wind Wind” (unofficial translation), the film’s distributor Next Entertainment World said Friday.

Photo: Fast Track Events and Korea Herald

Song Ji-hyo and Shin Ha-kyun have been cast in an upcoming film tentatively titled "Wind Wind Wind" (unofficial translation), the film's distributor Next Entertainment World said Friday.

Directed by Lee Byeong-heon, who was behind "Twenty" (2015), the film is a comedy about four people seeking love and adventure on Jeju Island.

Shin, previously in "Empire of Lust" (2015), will play a dispirited husband who once had dreams of becoming a renowned chef. Song, who was in "New World" (2013), will play his wife.

Also starring in the film will be Lee Sung-min, best known for his supporting roles in television shows such as "Misaeng" (2014), and actress Lee El, who recently starred in "Guardian: The Great and Lonely God."

The film is to be produced by the producers of the 2015 political crime thriller "Inside Men" and the 2016 historical drama "The Last Princess."

It will begin filming on March 13 and hit theatres this year.

Source: http://news.asiaone.com/news/showbiz/song-ji-hyo-shin-ha-kyun-cast-new-film-wind-wind-wind

• Like 2