best female singer/dancer

Guest roujin

two different polls ^_^
just some fun stuff. these type of polls are usually about the males so its not as fun for me. so vote^^ i think the singers poll does justice but i added other for both polls for those that really dont agree with any of the choices. for the dancers, i threw hyori in there just cuz she will always be known as the sexy dancer even though she wasnt that great (before). my vote: juhyun & boa. juhyun...one word...'nan' and i vote for boa because some of her performances last year impressed me. she was doing some popping and etc. really intricate stuff. versatile and sexy without being so revealing clothes-wise.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest °..a²

Singer: Lee Soo Young

Dancer: Hyori. Though she's not as good as Boa, she's improving. And plus, I enjoy watching her dance more. She looks really seductive and luring.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

Lena Park

BoA

before I would vote for Stephanie.. but after seeing BoA's recent performances... man she's improved soo much.

Archived