Online Shopping At Sasa

Guest confusedface

Guest joongielove

Just got my order from them today! Shipping was a little slow, 2 and a half weeks, but I'm very happy with both the prices and the quality. Everything is bubble-wrapped and packing peanuted out. It took me 20 minutes to open everything. xD But I had no problem as far as my order verifying, etc. The only annoying thing is that they ask for delivery confirmation, so basically your signature. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jennykliang

I buy from Sasa whenever I need to restock on all my Asian beauty supplies! They are great and I love the website and all the products they list! I've bought a variety and have always been pleased with the products. Be careful and note any holidays that may delay the delivery of your package. But other than that, my package always comes in a medium sized box with tons of Styrofoam peanuts and bubble wrap :) They are serious about customer satisfaction^^

Guest ohhblueberry

How long would it take to ship if you lived on the east coast? I know it takes 2-3 weeks but has it ever gotten to you before that time?

• 5 months later...
Guest Tofu_Cloud

free shipping? never. U always have to spend a certain amount.

i spend $155USD and didnt recieve free shipping.

There service is really good, meaning that your get your stuff pretty fast.

But compared to sephora or any other they are a bit laughable.

There samples is like a ugly cell charm advertising for them, nail clippers or

those $1.00 eyebrow scissor thingy. It never changes...

i wish we got REAL samples. Of products they sell that we are interested on buying.

Another thing is there VIP is a joke too.. u need to spend like $350 at one time or like 600 in 1 yr to get VIP.. and even if u do, your points erases after 1 yr!!

But it doesnt matter cuz the gifts u get when u redeemn the points are like.. again..

things that has nothing to do with there website.. its all like...cheap mirrors. For example if you spend $120 bucks.. u can redeemn your points for a mini puppet to put over your pencil or some crap. :blink:

Guest pandaluv

^ I always get free shipping when I spend over $150 :blink:

And the VIP is the same as Sephora, spend $350, and expires after a year.

Although the samples arent great, but a lot of times for certain brands, they have promotions, like buy 1 get 1 free, etc.

My cousin orders from sasa.com all the time. She uses Asian beauty products only and she is always telling me to order from sasa because it is cheaper than buying it in California. They are reliable. I don't know about how quickly they ship their items though.

Guest ichigo_no_powder

i've ordered from them a few times before, they are reliable but i've had major problems with their customer service team. shipping to asia is very fast

Guest Tofu_Cloud

^ I always get free shipping when I spend over $150 :blink:

And the VIP is the same as Sephora, spend $350, and expires after a year.

Although the samples arent great, but a lot of times for certain brands, they have promotions, like buy 1 get 1 free, etc.

i dunno maybe its only for USA? but sephora is easier cuz they have a 100 point and 500 point one.. not just that.. its easy cuz there is ACTUAL things u want. Like right now i like my 100 i kinda wanna redeem it.. its a hard choice cuz at 500 point u get something good too ^^

Guest Mishiku

I've recently ordered from sasa.com and the shipping was surprisingly fast! I heard shipping can take up a month but they posted it the 11th of January and I received it the 17th of Jan. And I live in Europe, so the shipping is really fast. The only think I dislike about sasa is that they don't restock often. I had to wait a month until my hair conditioner was restocked.

^yeah, the only problem i find with them is the restocking problem. the products i want are rarely restocked AND they always run out in a few days!! x.x

Guest rose999

free shipping? never. U always have to spend a certain amount.

i spend $155USD and didnt recieve free shipping.

There service is really good, meaning that your get your stuff pretty fast.

For US residents, they do provide standard and expedite free shipping.

Standard is free if the total is over $75 and you get upgraded to expedite if it's $150.

Make sure that you check the appropriate shipping during the initial checkout page.

Just got my order from them today! Shipping was a little slow, 2 and a half weeks, but I'm very happy with both the prices and the quality. Everything is bubble-wrapped and packing peanuted out. It took me 20 minutes to open everything. xD But I had no problem as far as my order verifying, etc. The only annoying thing is that they ask for delivery confirmation, so basically your signature. 

Gotta commend them for taking their time to wrap EVERY item in bubble wrap. They have been quite slow in the shipping dept., I placed an order on Jan. 8 and its not shipped yet. Wished their communication was better, I had to contact them to get an update, one item was out-of-stock but I was never notified.

I researched MAC Naughty Noir Eye Bag and found out this was from a 2009 limited collection. SASA has this available, my question is what is the shelf life for these items? (It's been 2 years)

http://web2.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=104426304001

Guest ichigo_no_powder

^ they still haven't shipped it?? that's ridiculous..i placed an order 2 days ago and granted i'm having it sent to HK but i recieved notification yesterday that they have already sent it. even if it's to an overseas country they should've at least sent it by now.. I agree their communication is really bad, even when they do bother to respond.

yeah, the only problem i find with them is the restocking problem. the products i want are rarely restocked AND they always run out in a few days!! x.x

if it's a product you really want i wouldn't recommend relying completely on the 'back in stock product alert' feature. it works most of the time, but Ive seen products I wanted to purchase come in stock without sasa notifying me.

Guest simplicity&

I've ordered several times from the site and I've only had good experiences. I like how they package their items with care, even though I'm not a fan of packaging peanuts. Another site for cosmetics I've had good experiences with as well is http://www.imomoko.com/ but the prices are usually better on sasa.com

Guest .x..snowflake..x.

I shop at Sasa occasionally, mostly for Shiseido products. I live in Australia and shipping takes quite a while, about 2-4 weeks but their prices are pretty good and they offer free shipping when your order comes to a certain amount.

if it's a product you really want i wouldn't recommend relying completely on the 'back in stock product alert' feature. it works most of the time, but Ive seen products I wanted to purchase come in stock without sasa notifying me.

wow really ._. damn its really troublesome to keep checking back though..

thanks for letting me know :)

@porridge: lol yeah i keep stalking the dolly wink products >.>

Archived