x3wendy

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

@___@ My voice kept changing...

OH WELL.

I love your voice Wendy, but you already know that. (:

The part after TOP's part still bugs me.. T____T;;

OHHHHH WELLLLL.. (:

It's been fun nagging on you. >:D

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU. TEMPO! =D lol thought it was the original. ( didnt read >.< )

you guys sound sooo cutee` aha i loved it.

your voices are really similar.

aww. love it` love it`

i think you found your collab partner? T_T

Guest angelicsuicide

LMAO. I like how TOP's rapping busted out of nowhere. Pretty creative. XD! :lol:

It was a little airy, and I couldn't hear most of what you said in some parts (I think it's just me) and you sounded a little choppy.

But I think you did pretty well. I like it. Sing louder next time. I think you guys sound so cute, lol.

yo wendy lol

the rapping is weird comming outta no where, i dont remember there being korean rapping in so sick lol. you two sound so alike haha, cute stuff :D

Hey, Wendy!

Hmmm... Haven't I heard this So Sick TOP remix somewhere? :phew: lol

Haha you guys almost sound the same.

I would've thought that this is a one-man show lol.

The singing should be stronger, cos it does sound very airy.

But this is definitely a cute collab ^___^

Guest aznangeltaffy

i'm just curious is english you guy's first language?

it sounded pretty good the krn rapping was kinda outta no where to me.. lol.. but yeah i thought it was pretty good. and i agree you guys sound alike

Kath- you made me rush through everything :] but it's not as bad as i thought it would turn out. well my part at least. i always loved your part ^^

sueyun x3 minwoo- kath must've showed you it before i posted :P

__Nae- Hanh, you know i would never ditch you ^^ lols we still gotta finish our other stuff -_-''

Dee1101- yeah i tend to be the more quiet one in songs x.x i dont know why. but i tried to be louder, didnt' really work out ehh? & i dont know how to control the air-y ness :T

mikez- x.x i sound like kath ? ehh. a lot of people said that... well now you've heard a so sick version wit korean rap busting outta nowhere :P

dee duckie- thanks, but cute = no good :(

juhjuh- of course you have^^ lOL. well you should've :whistles: lol & again, airyness i cant control :T want to teach me ^^

aznangeltaffy- english was my second language i think. i dont know, the languages i leanred i know them equally. lol why was it horrible? :T

kAPEESH- thnks yo (=

wow so many people said that me & kath sound alike. but ehh, we're two different people & kath'st he one with the stronger voice <3 i loveeeee it ^^ thanks for listening guys <3

Archived