[movie 2006] I'm A Cyborg, But That's Ok (사이보그지만 &

Guest xosandy

Guest xosandy
Bi, Im Soo Jung
Cyborg Girl (사이보그지만 괜찮아) Director: 박찬욱 Park Chan-Wook (Oldboy, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance) Cast:Bi (A Love To Kill, Full House), Im Soo Jung (A Tale of Two Sisters; MISA) Release date: December 7th, 2006 Official Website The film tells the story of the love that develops between a young man and woman who both happen to be patients in a mental hospital. The girl suffers from hallucinations and is under the delusion that she is a combat cyborg. She falls in love with a boy who believes he can steal people's souls with a machine he has invented. 81_0.jpg1214305152002.jpgNews & Media Making Of MV MV Caps YONHAP News Video YTNStar VOD Behind The Scenes Photos 2 Cyborg Party & BTS Photos Kiss Scene Press Conference Pics 06.11.09 Yonhap news_Cyborg movie press conference 06.11.10 Bi – KBS2 Cyborg Press Conference & Cyborg press + movie couple (KBS - 2006.11.10) 06.11.10 Bi - MBC Cyborg Press Conference & Cyborg Interview (Behind - MBC - 2006.11.10) Cyborg interview (ETN News - 2006.11.10) 06.11.10 Innolife TV Cyborg Making Press Conference 06.11.10 MBC Section ENT TV ~ Cyborg Production Press Conference Related Articles 'Cyborg' Gets Invited to Berlinale Park Chan-wook's new movie 'Cyborg' fails to appeal at box office Rain's Debut Ranks First In Box Office She Survived on Apples, Sweet Potatoes for Cyborg Role Rain Set To Make His Name As Actor 'I'm A Cyborg' Excellent At Box Office Commercial Vs. Avant-Garde: Park Chan-wook on 'Cyborg' Elettra Rossellini: Unaffected Scion of an Illustrious Line For Rain, 'Cyborg' may prove a stepping stone to world fameMr. Vengeance back for romance PARK Chan-wook Unveils as Anticipation GrowsLim Soo-jung: 39 kg, but That's Okay Korean movie director makes glorious return with romance comedy Cyborg and The Restless Pre-Sales at AFM Lim Soo Jeong & Jeong Ji Hoon's 'Cyborg jiman gwenchanah (Cyborg but okay)' teaser poster revealed 06.11.24 Rain shows his multi-talents~~, <With U> is bkgd music in <I'm Cyborg> Actor Rain06.11.14 The Most Expected Kiss Movies~~, Actors insisted to the KISSDirector Park Chan-wook tries new genre Rain,"Clothes that brings 'insult' to my butt embarrasses me!" Bi (Rain) Jung Ji Hoon , "Filled with a message of hope"Vengeance trilogy director Park Chan-wook returns with romantic comedy starring RainConfirmed Premiere Date: Rain's Debut Movie "I'm a Cyborg, but that's Ok" "I'm A Cyborg But It's Okay" to enter US It's A Sweet Kiss Between Ji-hoon and Soo-jung Rain, Im Soo Jung, films kiss scene secretly end of this month It's Okay Being a Crazy Cyborg... Park Chan-wook starts shooting movie 'Cyborg' starring Bi Bi, ISJ, & PCW's First Meeting Park Chan-Wook Finds His Cyborg Girl New Park Chan-wook Film to Shoot Late March Rain to Star in Park Chan-wook's Much-Awaited 'Cyborg' Rain to Star in 'Old Boy' Director's New Film Film Info Kang Hye-Jung Drops Out of Park's Cyborg Girl http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...120611193912549 http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/star_vie...120612262758029

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LoveRain

Bi is acting as a BOY ? Haven't heard this word applied to him since his Rainy Day concerts ! :D

thehehe.. me either!! he's not a BOY but a MAN!! :lol:

go MR. CYBORG!! we'll be waiting!!

Guest Rayndrop

I'm so excited!! It's coming out in Sep, right?

I wonder what are the chances it'll come to Singapore, and when it will come if it does....*holding breath*

200601040006_00.jpgkhj.jpg

Rain/Bi confirmed to star in Park Chan-wook's 'I'm a Cyborg, but it's OK' (01.04.2006)

Not being content with random appearances on local television programs K-pop music artist, Rain, or Bi, or whatever you want to call him,

My Darling???

Guest money_teresa

wow!! the thread was here...so fast??..haha

herm~waiting to...hopefully it will aired at msia..keke

bam n kairu:haha...u galz are 'crazy'...hahaha..not ur darling or ur bf..

its my beloved...haha..i dont even noticed this sentences...keke

gosh u galz had gd eyes..spot bi!!

:lol: And your hubby, my boyfriend. :P

spamming :ph34r:

:P

wow!! the thread was here...so fast??..haha

herm~waiting to...hopefully it will aired at msia..keke

bam n kairu:haha...u galz are 'crazy'...hahaha..not ur darling or ur bf..

its my beloved...haha..i dont even noticed this sentences...keke

gosh u galz had gd eyes..spot bi!!

M'sia??? Hopefully...

But I still can't get use tooo.. "cyborg"... isk isk isk..

Is there really no other title for this movie...

Cyborg?? aishhh...

I wonder if he gonna be one sexy cyborg..

BTW - Hands off my boy... :ph34r:

Guest money_teresa

:P

M'sia??? Hopefully...

But I still can't get use tooo.. "cyborg"... isk isk isk..

Is there really no other title for this movie...

Cyborg?? aishhh...

I wonder if he gonna be one sexy cyborg..

BTW - Hands off my boy... :ph34r:

haha....aish~!actually i not

very sure the meaning abt cyborg

does it mean half human half robot?

like robotcap or terminator?? :mellow:

and there are a lot of qeust abt this...haha..so

any idea??

Archived