[drama 2007] H.i.t [homicide Investigation Team] 히트

Guest loveKHJ

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ke that DA kim was just asking for that punch wasnt he ~~ ...

that policeman doll was cutee~ ~~ ! it just that miss goh even wear the simlar outfits sort of from what up fox . .so there such a strong sense of .".er did you leave chul soo at home and come to work as police officer lol ".

but the drama is pretty interesting .~ i will take a look at the esp 1 and see what case they were investigating ~ .

Guest doozy

I just finished ep. 1! very interesting start..

yup, GHJ's boss yells too much.. really reminds me of his character in "fox" and i guess GHJ's style in here is similar to "fox" as well, since in there she was kinda the tomboy and in H.I.T. she's one also.

Also, while watching ep. 1, I kept thinking, "the one thing missing from this is a hot looking guy.." (no offense to DA kim) but then i watch ep.2 preview and saw that young guy.. so i guess he'll do for now.. heeehee.

I have a few questions from the first ep., hope some kind soul can help me out.

who's the guy that brought GHJ her birthday cake?

what were the newspaper headlines that got the boss so mad? was it info about the murder case being leaked out?

what did the head honcho of the police force say to GHJ at the end that got everyone so shocked? he's complimenting her detective skill and is gonna promote her or something?

much thanks!

I have a few questions from the first ep., hope some kind soul can help me out.

who's the guy that brought GHJ her birthday cake?

what were the newspaper headlines that got the boss so mad? was it info about the murder case being leaked out?

what did the head honcho of the police force say to GHJ at the end that got everyone so shocked? he's complimenting her detective skill and is gonna promote her or something?

much thanks!

1. the guy who brought her the cake .is an ex cop who is also a friend of her bf who dead

2. the newspaper headlines was saying that the police are not treating the case of serial killer [sort of avoiding classifying it as such i suppose ] ..so it sort of tarnished the reputation of the police force ..

the cases of elderly people being murdered is the case here ..there were several reported cases and detective cha find simliar mode of operation [ M.O] suggesting that it might be a serial killer ...she stated that one of the traits is ..the suspect listen to music while he kills ..aka he touches the CD player with gloved hands ..which is what she was trying to prove by asking the other team leaders from the other district on the cases they had investiagted ..actually the dectective Shim .the one who like act more like a hyun nim .lol he pretty smart .he suspect it too and asked those gangster to help him find someone that matches the traits he give them...but he also told detective cha that you should not raise the alarm ..as serial killer case ...

then the newspaper reported it and the headquarter asked all the team leaders to met .that why the boss was so mad with detective cha .how could she leak it to the reporter ..since he already told her not to classify this as serial killer [i think she might have a habit of er .jumping to her own conclusion first with her own clues but the thing is i think she is always spot on .lol that why she get promoted level after level so fast ..]

during the meeting ...[actually before the meeting the boss told detective cha just present whatever they had investigated dun go into the serial killer suspect she had ..since then it will be let known it was her team that told the presss that wont be good ] but .detective cha did not listen and present all her evidence of the simlilar traits of the cases among the district ..that when the other police officer asked her .was she the one who leak it to the media ..[ lol actually she thought she didnt but then when she rethink ..she realised she did call the reporter when she was drunk ...] so no choice .she got to admit ..

the head of police ..stood up and said that from now on a special task force will be set up ..and it will firstly handle the case of the elderly people murder and detective cha shall be the team leader of this special team ..ke

===

lol i thought that part of DA kim .being caught as hostage and sending phone message to detective cha quite funnie ..lol she asked him to jump ...he send back a message asking is this the only way ..she said yes jump quick ! ....haha and he did but the villian ended up in the river with him ..and well ..at the end DA kim somehow got the credit for nailing the bad guy that why detective cha team was not very happy with him since they wanted to crack this case so detective jang that old guy [ that old general from F70s ke ~ it so different to see him in this role ...] ..can get promoted since like he fail his promotion test and suffering from family problems ...that why detective cha wanted to handle this case .... moreever they been following the leads and monitoring it for nearly one year ..the case was abut illegal gamble den .......[but .the chase was abit on a massive scale ....... :ph34r: ] it was abit werid seeing how DA kim ended up as hostage ..

oh that bad man in the speed boat with him .is Junng Doo-Hong the action director ~ he also the action director for this drama i think ~ ....

frankly speaking .i imagined the script to be more polished then this ..with this team of writers...maybe is just the first esp so ..i will keep on watching .~ to see how DA Kim and DEtecive CHa will solve their differences ~ ..

Guest doozy

Thank you, shirley!

I still can't get over how ridiculous and hilarious it was to have the secret escape route behind the toilet stall and how DA kim was the one using that particular stall. hahah.

hopefully, when they get into the cases the show will be alot more intriguing and suspensful.

episode 2 gets more interesting. the part where the beefy detective fought the gangsters while his partner hid to watch was pretty funny to me. three cheers for the beefcake! he's so cute as he could pass off as one of those bouncers often seen at the entrance of clubs. :lol:

Guest monoceros

actually i thought ep 1 was better than ep 2, but in general, this drama is amazing. Out of all the dramas in this season( that I've watch, which is most of the miniseries) , I think this will be one of the most successful. Its attention-grabbing, packed with action with a great cast, and most likeley, a heartwarming love story to match. ^_^

Guest raspb3rry

oo, I jsut listened to part of the themesong for this drama and quickly flew over here for some info ^^. I've never watched any Korean crime dramas before, and this sounds promising ^^ -- the promo pics and captures.

I'll wait til english subs come out, but I;'m surprised chinese subs are out already!

Guest ovette

lol just finished the 2 episodes but i had a hardtime understanding.. i hope someone could make short summaries?

at the 1st ep.. was JaekWon hostaged? why was he taken in the boat?

i felt bad with SuJin's oppa died. and worse it was on her bday :(

i love how GHJ is so plain here. unkempt hair with no makeup :)

Guest ripgal

Arhhh..Why did this drama have to be so good as well? Dang..I have too many to catch up with now..:crazy:

I just finished Ep 1..it was very good. Reminded me of those cop movies we always see in the theatres..

Go Hyun Jung's just perfect for the role..love her character altho she's a bit aggressive in wanting to solve the cases.

Totally loved the part when she said," I thought that a victim should be more important than the police's reputation."

The songs remind me of Mawang's songs..they're kinda similar actually..

Guest ripgal

Ep 2 was so good...I think all the dramas nowadays are getting better and better.

I loved how they actually showed Soo Kyeong's past..now I know why she's so desperate to solve serial killer cases. Such a tormented soul..I hope the Prosecutor can help her out. They look cute together.. :rolleyes:

lol just finished the 2 episodes but i had a hardtime understanding.. i hope someone could make short summaries?

at the 1st ep.. was JaekWon hostaged? why was he taken in the boat?

i felt bad with SuJin's oppa died. and worse it was on her bday :(

i love how GHJ is so plain here. unkempt hair with no makeup :)

Yeap he was taken hostage. Actually he wanted to escape from SK chasing after him, since SK didn't know he's just an outsider and attempted to arrest him. So he got into the car..but the police managed to catch up with them. So the bad guy took him as a hostage in the boat. You notice in the boat that he was exchanging text messages with SK..I thought that was really funny cos they're actually cooperating quietly thru the handphone. :lol:

Archived