[drama 2007] H.i.t [homicide Investigation Team] 히트

Guest loveKHJ

• Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest doozy

thanks, Luv for the detail info and screen caps! (heehee, I like saying "Luv" after word/phrase coz it makes me feel like I'm British..)

Anyway.... I'm looking forward to watching this too even though i'll probably won't be understand much. heehee.

Guest ovette

i was able to catch the last parts of the drama yesterday... HyunJung looks like a she's gonna play a funny detective :)

KEWL RATINGS AS WELL!!! for a first episode, it was really good!

Guest babymarzy07

arrrgghh i so want to watch this.. although i wont understand anything.. will this have a chinese subbed one at least? its hard to understand for me without any subs at all.. :( but it really looks good.

Guest lovegoodfood

the korean directors finally did something right for the casting...Go Hyun Jung is finally casted to act along actors around her age...she has completely destroy the drama [spring day]....she look freakily old to be Jo In Seung girlfriend.... she look hauntingly old and fermented in [whats up fox].....

Guest ripgal

arrrgghh i so want to watch this.. although i wont understand anything.. will this have a chinese subbed one at least? its hard to understand for me without any subs at all.. :( but it really looks good.

I just checked TSKS's site.. They do really deserve a good applause..

Ep 1 Chi Sub is already released in BT form, in no time it'll appear in CB too.

I'm so amazed! :wacko:

Thanks shirley...you have to watch this drama... :)

^^ i did not dl the raw esp 1 yet because i heard they releasing the chinese subtitled tonite .~ but i watch the esp 2 tonite .now the team is formed ...it rather weird the location of their office lol just right beside the river haha~ .like a temporary set up station .~ ..and there this guy in it who does really look abit like a *criminal * then more of a police officer .the team member has different pesonality and way of dealing with matters ...esp 2 was building up showing the contrast of these people ....and well DA Kim lol ..[ ha jung wo0 i really do like him in here ] he just asking for a punch the way he keep *irraiting this detective ...lol and she wasnt really too thrill to se him as a team member too .

they show recap of what happen in 1993 when detective Cha Soo-gyung .lost her boyfriend who was also a cop .. ..she was with him i tihnk on their way to celebrate her birthday .then she was just a junior police ofifcer ..and on their way ..i tihnk he spotted a suspect and went after him ..there was a car chase ..and eventually .when her bf went to confront the suspect ..he was stabbed to death but ..still he asked her to go after the man with his gun .but ..the suspect escaped ....and her bf died ....when send to hospital

there this cute little policeman doll ..her bf give her ...she still keep it till now .~

oh ya they did alot of stuff on the background music .~ ..to set the detective mode pace ? lol bring me to those HK crime dramas .~ ^

lol and ya ..DA kim went to her house ..and saw her shoes it was not really that incredible number ..i expected like a whole entire BIG cupboard ..of it ...ke .but it was all high heels

but i just cant shake the feeling of .Go Hyun Jung seem to have jump right out of what up fox into HIT~ ..hm..maybe is just an intial impression .. i need to go watch esp 1 first and understand .

Guest babymarzy07

I just checked TSKS's site.. They do really deserve a good applause..

Ep 1 Chi Sub is already released in BT form, in no time it'll appear in CB too.

I'm so amazed! :wacko:

thanks jo :) is their cb the same name as the url? do u need special access? :)

thanks shirley for the short ep2 spoiler! im so intrigued by everything thus far! im think this will be good.

Guest ripgal

thanks jo :) is their cb the same name as the url? do u need special access? :)

thanks shirley for the short ep2 spoiler! im so intrigued by everything thus far! im think this will be good.

Nope, their cb name is http://clubbox.co.kr/tsxz

But it requires a pw/id..

I think it'll be out in other public CBs later tho.. I'll check and get back to you.

Nope, their cb name is http://clubbox.co.kr/tsxz

But it requires a pw/id..

I think it'll be out in other public CBs later tho.. I'll check and get back to you.

thanks lots, RIPGAL. was about to ask you to keep us updated on which cboxes will have them.

^^ just checked out TSXZ. the first epi is still being uploaded into cb. now all i can do is go to bed. :(

Thank you shirley...

I know exactly what you're talking about...hehe...

For me...it's not GHJ but the "designer" from What's up Fox...I'm having a hard time with him...hehe...need some time to forget about his other role...hehe...

I kept on laughing when I see him...and he kicked GHJ the same way she kicked CS in What's up Fox too...hehe...

Some preview pictures from cizel...

h3eq9.jpg

h1dn5.jpg

h2mn1.jpg

h5gv5.jpg

h6em0.jpg

h7ma2.jpg

Guest --hearts.

This looks like it's going to be a really good drama. I'm really surprised that Super Junior are the ones singing both the opening and closing songs though...and they did a really good job. I wouldn't have recognized it at all. Fans from both haves are really going to benefit from it. I'm looking forward to it.

I like this drama...it's definitely my style...:)...it's real & entertaining at the same time.

The background music is really good too.

I'm glad they're showing us more about GHJ's character...her background..her past...

It's funny how she collect shoes...pretty, colorful, flashy, girly shoes...she doesn't wear them but have them in a showcase cabinet...hehe...

My favorite scene is when Hah Jung-woo passed through her shoes cabinet and gave it a second look...hehe...

At the same time...GHJ's tears are coming out as she remember the most painful day of her life...

ceyes00401037kw5.jpg

ceyes00401043kc8.jpg

ceyes00401044ds5.jpg

ceyes00401058ru6.jpg

ceyes00401074sv8.jpg

ceyes00401095kq6.jpg

ceyes00401096on8.jpg

ceyes00401114jx6.jpg

ceyes00401147mn7.jpg

ceyes00401149zz5.jpg

ceyes00401165il1.jpg

ceyes00401214ok8.jpg