Meru Puri

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

manga by Matsuri HinoQUOTEOMG. This was the cutest, sexiest, awesomest manga I read in a long time<33
^own opinion

Aram is soooo cute!
^also own opinion

Everyone should read it image
^fact. ha ha ha

440412.jpg
credits to this site

Meru Puri is a manga written by Matsuri Hino, who also wrote/drew Vampire Knight<3
It's only four volumes long, so when you have spare time, read it at thespectrum.net*--and don't read it at midnight on Monday like me =/ you won't get an ounce of sleep O__O

QUOTESUMMARY:

Hoshina Airi is a normal high school girl. Like every high schooler she already fantasized her perfect family, perfect husband and perfect life. NOTHING IS GOING TO KEEP HER FROM THAT DREAM...or so she thinks. One day she meets a little kid named Aram and finds out that he's a Prince from this magical Kingdom called Astale. His older brother has given Aram a curse (put a spell on him) that can only be broken by the 'maiden's kiss' or a kiss by his most beloved. And the lucky Airi is the one he chose to fall in love with. Okay, this might sound weird a 10 year old kid liking a 15 year old girl, but this is a manga that'll make you laugh and...cry? i dunno about the crying part but it's awfully funny and heartwrenching(: and sweeet!! not to mention hot guys.
props to pinguvxd (esther<3)

anyways... that's it?

discuss<3

-spark

Volumes: 4 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=843Published by: Viz
Merupurifull173888.jpg

MeruPuri3.jpg

MeruPuri-meru-puri-6845415-576-802.jpg

Guest pinguvxd

okay so here's the summary about meru puri.

wait...brb.

SUMMARY:

Hoshina Airi is a normal high school girl. Like every high schooler she already fantasized her perfect family, perfect husband and perfect life. NOTHING IS GOING TO KEEP HER FROM THAT DREAM...or so she thinks. One day she meets a little kid named Aram and finds out that he's a Prince from this magical Kingdom called Astale. His older brother has given Aram a curse (put a spell on him) that can only be broken by the 'maiden's kiss' or a kiss by his most beloved. And the lucky Airi is the one he chose to fall in love with. Okay, this might sound weird a 10 year old kid liking a 15 year old girl, but this is a manga that'll make you laugh and...cry? i dunno about the crying part but it's awfully funny and heartwrenching(: and sweeet!! not to mention hot guys.

i'm going to stop writing or i'll end up spoiling it!! >__<

VOLUMES:

1-4 ended.

you owe me twix sarah, for writing this. X3

Guest ~fantasygurl~

read this manga and it was really sweet ^^

the drawings are so PRETTY!!! i fell in love with it right away...

i recommend this for EVERYONE TO READ!!

if you love this manga then you should read her newest one: Vampire Knight

are there any other mangas by Matsuri Hino??? plese give a call!!

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

read this manga and it was really sweet ^^

the drawings are so PRETTY!!! i fell in love with it right away...

i recommend this for EVERYONE TO READ!!

if you love this manga then you should read her newest one: Vampire Knight

are there any other mangas by Matsuri Hino??? plese give a call!!

i think she also wrote 'Wanted' and 'Toraware No Minoue' or something like that =)

O_O

Sounds interesting...

Anyone know where I can get it ToT

It's only four volumes long, so when you have spare time, read it at thespectrum.net*

you just have to scroll down to see the links for volume 1-4 =) if you still can't find it, i'll give you the direct links for all of them >.<

-spark

Guest simpleandpink

The only thing I can't get past is the fact that Aram's like...7 <_< (I don't know, his age changes a lot o_0 One time the author said he'd be in 2nd grade? Another time, he's 10 ? and 10 years old doesn't equal 2nd grade [anywhere] ) Whatever age...o_0

I liked the ending xD That's why I bought it xD I think they could have developed the story more. That 4th volume hit fast...

The only guy I like is...older Aram <333

oo, i read this manga buh never rly finished it. i was up to vol. 3 nd it took sum time for vol. 4 to come out nd i forgot bout it xD. i liked the lil Aram x] so cute, very sweet manga. ill go find the last vol nd read it :]

The story did seem to be rushed a little bit, not to mention there was a small part in the manga where one of the male character's already mentioned *won't spoil who for those who haven't read it* where's he's the "descendant" of a clan from another kingdom that Aram is a part of. Either that my analysis of what's said is off *shrugs*

It's a good manga nonetheless and gives me the excuse to drool over hot guys.

• 2 months later...
Guest yence

she write vampire knight to rite? it good! n' i really like it....full of bishies! im still read it now cause my country still publishing ch wen aram lost his memory bout airi. i really dont like aram fiancee, shes to selfish...poor airi. btw if u guys dont mind, can u giv the spoiler of the ending?? i really wanna know! n' can wait to read it! :sweatingbullets:

i read vol 1 at b&n. it was okay. you should read The Bride of the Water God. i likee this oneeee allloootttt more

OOT: omigod u read that too?? i dont hav vol1 can pm u to ask for it?? thx...i heard this already licensed, dam! :tears:

• 1 month later...
Guest soominie

i LOVE the drawings of this and vampire knight!

they're so good, and they're not like.. R rated =_=;

this was one of the few manga that didn't bore me at some part.

totally recommended~!

Guest alicee

I seriously LOVE this manga! It's like, my favorite one ever. It's short but sweet ^^

The art is also very beautiful which is one of the reasons why I bought it. My friend

gave the first volume to me as a Christmas present and then I bought the second and

third volumes ^^ I read the fourth volume online since I was too lazy to buy it (which

I will get to buying soon), and I must say, I really love the ending!

It just kind of disturbs me how "young" Aram is compared to Airi

:mellow:

I love Matsuri Hino's art<3 Reminds me, I should read Vampire Knight soon.

Guest i'kogimaruCHA

^LOOLLLSSS... I know! O__O I was like, "Dude.. The kid looks like he's in love with her ALREADY.. How is that going to work out?"

And then DUN DUN DUN*

Aram's brother to the rescue!! :phew: Haha, and I was like, "YESSS... I CAN FINALLY SEE THEM TOGETHER!!"

=)

just my little work input... o_____O

-spark

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

one of my favorite mangakas.

i own this whole series, with her other series too(all in japanese). ^_^

• 1 month later...
Guest ichikawaii

I FINISHED THIS YESTERDAY!!!

WAAHHH I THOUGHT IT WAS SUPPERRR GOOD!!!!!!!!!

><

if only it could be long XP

haha XD

Guest Justalilodreamer

hm i thought i left a comment already:lol:

well i finished this awhile ago and i really liked it (one of my favs) i like the length too, not too long or short

Archived