--lupe Fiasco--

Guest Tonyc402

Guest the last hour.

Whoa this thread hasn't been up for awhile. I haven't heard of him until I listened to Intruder Alert from his The Cool album. I love this guy, :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iDOLLY

He's definitely one of my favortie hip hop artist.

I love all of his songs. But tracks that I'm currently addicted to are "Sunshine" and "Hip Hop saved my life ft. Nikki Jean".

I love when he teams up with Pharrell and Kanye West. CRS's "US Placers" came out great.

They sampled off of a great song (Eraser) by another great artist (Thom Yorke) . :]

Guest TygrrLilly

I like Lupe a lot. Food & Liquor was alright, but The Cool made me a big fan. My favorites are:

"American Terrorist"

"Little Weapon"

"Gold Watch"

"Go Baby" (cuz its just adorable)

Guest sugarrrxxx

i haven't heard most of his songs, but i did look up the lyrics one day (i was that bored) and i really liked:

Baba Says Cool For Thought

The Instrumental

&

He Say She Say

Guest sheart

I'm glad theres a lupe thread here.

the favorites:

free chilly

hip hop saved my life

american terrorist

fighters

favorite collabs:

we on (gemini, pooh bear)

say goodbye to love (kenna)

• 2 months later...
Guest First Blush

oo yeah, love lupe! I saw him open for kayne, he brought mathew santos for his feat. in superstar but yeah, i like hurt me soul, intruder alert and dumb it down. His lyrics and composition is genius. no one like him. =)

• 3 months later...
Guest xradiostatic

lupe is amazing. made me fall in love with hip hop again.

my favorites from him are go go gadget flow, theme music to a drive-by, dedicated, blackout, and gold watch.

Archived