who will admit that they have never been kissed?

green papaya

Why are you worrying about this at such age?

I'm 22 and never had a boyfriend nor been kissed before.

Yeah, so what's the great deal if you have never been kissed??

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest wingfaith

i'm 17 never had a gf/been kissed, but that i feel the same way as u sometimes, but at times, i think its alright. i want to wait for the right person to hit my life :D

Guest hammy_chan

define normal??

i'm 15...almost 16...NO BFS EVR!!and of course nvr been kissed...i have friends who are 18 and in the same situation as u...its okay...there's still time!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest 영원한 사랑

I turned 19 awhile ago and I STILL don't have a boyfriend or first kiss.

Everyone, including my family, think i'm weird b/c I don't have one yet.

Anyone in my situation?

It always turns out I like a guy alott and then NEVER like me back.

I'm not ugly, i'm a normal looking girl and it just saddens me sometimes.

(poooo :ph34r: )

Guest spluree.ion

wahaha. me! 17 this year thou. :/

but i dont think its weird. i had many friends who regretted that thier first kiss was given away so fast.

ahh. let nature take its course. haa.

Guest Rhapsodyy

Yeah i'm in the same position as you haha, except i'm 18 [19 this year though]. I think it's cause of my shyness though, and I never take any risks by telling the people i like that I like them.

It seems like the only guys that like me are ones that I don't like haha .__.

Guest simplicity90

omg!! me me me! i'm 17 and still haven't had my first kiss yet..my first and last boyfriend was when i was in 7th grade and it only lasted for like a week because i was such a teeny bopper following all my friends cause they had boyfriends... bleh... whatever...seeing that there are absolutely no potentials at my high school i'm gonna wait til college for things like boyfriends and kissing to happen XD

Guest marshmellow

There are a lot of people who haven't had their first kiss or boyfriend before, including me.

For me, I like a guy, and then right after my feelings for them go away, they start to like me back.

Sucks, right? Haha.

I am totally in the same position. I'm 19 and i have not had my first kiss or boyfriend.

I also totally know how you feel about liking guys and they never like me back either...

like I don't think I am ugly, probably average looking. But who knows, one day....

Yep, I'm just like you, haha. I'm turning 17 in March, and I've never had my first anything, xD

I think the main reason is because I'm not very outgoing nor social w/ guys. And if I ever like someone, it's usually those guys that I barely talk to (you know...those guys whom you're not sure if they even know your name, haha).

But it's ok. I'm willing to wait patiently until Mr. Right comes along. Maybe there's someone out there who can stand being w/ a girl like me - a girl who can't even hold a decent conversation w/ a guy.

Guest KDramaFreak

OOOO yay! There's others out there like me! hahah I just turned 16 though. Haven't had a first kiss nor... first boyfriend. I'm waiting to hit college or something. I find relationships in high school a little >_>;; "I love you" is like the first thing they say. "forever and ever." then bam! when it doesn't work out. "I HATE YOU!" and yadadada.

i want a serious relationship... pretty much like those fated dramas. hahahahh oh god I should lay back on the dramas.

Archived