who will admit that they have never been kissed?

green papaya

Guest SUKIloo

4 relationships .

only 1 relationship I can actually say WAS a relationship LOL

but still no kiss =P but my friends don't beleive me <_<

NEVER even a peck hehe .

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haha iyts judy

i've had 5 boyfriends and no kiss.

i admit it . T___T

i'm too shy! plus, I don't know how. even if it is simple.

Guest sugarrrxxx

never been kissed kissed, not like the peck kiss your mom gives you now and then -__- on the cheek

that reminds me of the movie: never been kissed! woah!

but i am still young so its not that big of a deal. but i would like my first to be speciall...and hopefully i will be in a relationship -__-. if im single until im 25 i know that i have issues. o_O

Guest poopiness

never been kissed kissed, not like the peck kiss your mom gives you now and then -__- on the cheek

that reminds me of the movie: never been kissed! woah!

but i am still young so its not that big of a deal. but i would like my first to be speciall...and hopefully i will be in a relationship -__-. if im single until im 25 i know that i have issues. o_O

let's change that ;D

Guest poopiness

pwahaha! but you're old! xP

AHAHAHA UGH!! Failed again. I'm not that old!! I'm still at like the "I'm so sexy" age. Not yet at the "don't touch me I'll call the cops on you, you dirty pedophile" age.

Guest sugarrrxxx

AHAHAHA UGH!! Failed again. I'm not that old!! I'm still at like the "I'm so sexy" age. Not yet at the "don't touch me I'll call the cops on you, you dirty pedophile" age.

pwhaha. you need to find someone who is 16 or 17 you know that?

its also surprised you dont have a girlfriend, because you arent that bad looking..

but then....you and your cheesy pick up lines :D

4 years age difference. okay? and i live in the middle of america.

and sorry on being so off topic :S

but yeah. i kiss dogs and animals all the time! they're so adorkable! and they lick me! so they kiss me :D

so i have been kissed! i feel so spesho!

im quoting my teacher here: look up techno nerd in the dictionary, and there will be my face right next to it :]

Archived