Blue Mind (花より男) & Flashback (봄의 왈츠)

HUAY

Huay's 2007 Piano Thread
Kay, so I decided I would start a new thread for this year *_*.

I guess I record a clip a month. (We got the digicam in September... So I have 4 so far. LOL. Like 3/4 are incomplete >.>; -- Old clips/thread here.)

I missed January, so I recorded two this month.

=(. During the Super Bowl. I really suck at playing without messing up. LOL I took like over 2 hours playing these two songs over and over again *_*. Even though they're easy.. (Flashback I learned.. back in December maybe? T__T It was so fun, I played it so much that I learned it in like 4 days.. Blue Mind I just printed out like yesterday? Or Friday? Can't remember. It's super easy... But gahhh. =(.)

FLASHBACK (Spring Waltz OST)

BLUE MIND (Hana Yori Dango OST)

Guest *--debdeb =)

huay. stop being so good. give me some of ur talent. okay? okay. T_T

*dies* i love flashback ;_; <3 blue mind is lovely too ^^

Guest fantasiimaker

Omggg Huay *___*

I want to play piano so well too =[

I really felt the emotion in your Blue Mind...sigh...I can imagine you on a darkened stage, with a single spotlight shining down upon an ebony grand piano..the audience held entranced by the sweet notes drifting into the air...

Haha =] That was gorgeous. Honestly. *envies* You piano people...T___T

Guest angelicsuicide

I envy you. OMG. I wanna take your skills. O__O

You can tell you put heart into it. BOTH WAS AWESOME! BLUE MIND is my fav.<333

POST MORE!<3333

xD Debeuu <3.

fantasiimaker - Lisaa~~ Thankss T_T~ XD. Do you play piano already? =O. You can play well too *_*. .. LOLOL T__T;;; I was getting frustrated because I played both songs 94803945 times and I kept messing up (on like the last pages too.. although Blue Mind only has 2 pages).. LOL. And then I started thinking of the drama more.. and the sadder moments (and HANAZAWA RUIIII <3<3<3). And then I got through it without (super) messing up T_T xD. LOLOL. I like *_* Your imagination <3.. But yeah xD. No reason to envy me_e. Because you have your voice which is like 48503948509348 better than my piano 'skills.' =O.

Dee1101 - Hii ^^. loll *_* Dont envy me either @_@;.. xD. Mmm. My ma's always like. WHY DONT YOU MOVE AROUND MORE? (I lack upper body.. emotion? Perhaps? >.>; ).. But XD. Im glad you could tell that I tried.. through my fingersss_s~ XD. <3 I have some (mostly incomplete) clips on my youtube, which I always posted here: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=72330

Guest heartdrops

*Anna will always be jealous of your piano skills*

Aawww I like Flashback<3. It's a beautiful piece!

I think Huay should be my piano teacher instead.

HUAY you're piano skills is so sexy. <3

it's so pretty... !! you're soooooooo talented. OMG I just had the craziest idea! maybe you should go play at a pub in asia or something.. hahaha ^^;;

but i think that'd just be a waste of your talent. =X

x)

keep it up ! *two thumbs up*

Guest Rainie_Days

Hey, if possible, can you PM me the music sheet to Blue Mind? It's so beautiful...the way you play it too ^^ I can't get the tune outta my head now :D

Edit: Never mind, I found the music sheet, wow it IS easy :o

Guest flyaway01

oh i missed this thread... well here i am now

that's a cool idea, a piano thread for yourself

good job, the songs are really pretty and you played well ^_^

Delayed comments xD. Dont any of you would check back liek 9348023 weeks later to see what I had to say to what you had to say =o. But oh well

heartmonster - XD Anna <3. No need to be jealous @_@||.. Mm. You mentioned I should play a Chinese song next somewhere, ne? Haha I'm working on Ni Yao De Ai piano version =D.

NAN - LOL Nan <3 =O. Now only if I could get to Asia....

ichikawaii - XD ahh noo~ Dont be jealous *_*; lol thanks though T_T; <3

リズ * - <3 thanks for the comment ^^

Rainie_Days - Oh I know *_* I love Blue Mind O_O. H ave you watched Hana Yori Dango? XD If you watch it in the drama, youd like it even more =O. But yeah XD <3 I loveh ow its so simple ^^. You can learn it in like 10 minutes XD. (Although it took me muchhh longer than that to play&record it without messing up >(.)

cindy-yang - XD Cindyy~ <3 Thanks ^^. /shares talent.

flyaway01 - ^^ Thanks a lot~ You play an instrument too ne? Piano too? Or violin? I remember seeing your threads before, but I cant remember for what right now ^^;;

Archived