☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dep wa?

ong nhin vao mat haii la nhin vao nguc day?

talk english please

Toi di cậu ạ! Cả hai cái đều đẹp đẽ ;) . Sao cậu khong nhìn vào ngục di? Nhìn kìa...giống như hai quả xoài omg OTL dang chảy nước mién này (no perv)!!! Tại sao phải viét tiéng anh? Bao nhieu nam bố mẹ dẽ tao vao trừng học viẹt mà tao vắn khong dzừng! lmao it soo fun writing especially in the informal style (friend talk) !!! Pls i need to improve my vietnamese trust me i can't even converse properly!!

translation : yeah right! why don;t you look closer? Just look ---- she is soo beautiful OTL dang havin a great day! why do i need to write eng? how many years i was put in school but i never use vietnamese writing!

To madame Inconnu

bà oi! Tại sao ba phải làm đôi mắt toi mù. TẠI SAO!! LOL tu est mon favorite personelle!

translation - hey you! why am i so great. WHY!!

To my gf.

Ima so so sorry if you read this! your more beautiful then elle anyday!

translation- xin loi xin loi xin loi!!!!

Guest truffles14

Tại sao phải viét tiéng anh? Bao nhieu nam bố mẹ dẽ tao vao trừng học viẹt mà tao vắn khong dzừng! lmao it soo fun writing especially in the informal style (friend talk) !!! Pls i need to improve my vietnamese trust me i can't even converse properly!!

because it's a Soompi rule... if you haven't already read it.... honestly, if you don't quit it, they'll shut down the thread.

To madame Inconnu

bà oi! Tại sao ba phải làm đôi mắt toi mù. TẠI SAO!! LOL tu est mon favorite personelle!

I'm sorry if I make you blind? Which, I do not know how I am doing so?

And thank you? I didn't know that I was your favorite person... lol.

Anyways, your translation wasn't even accurate with what you were

typing. :lol:

hoai anh & luu de ly made top 20 in miss teen. so did that pe trinh something girl that was posted here before(but idreally like her) none of the rest of the other girls we know made it.. like tam tit and stuff. wtf?

Tam Tit didnt make it?!... Something's wrong :[

^ No that's Mat Minor and friggin stick to english! I agree with Kissez*, doesn't seem like Ellie was ever self conscious about her assets since all she knows is to flaunt them.

Guest truffles14

^ No that's Mat Minor and friggin stick to english! I agree with Kissez*, doesn't seem like Ellie was ever self conscious about her assets since all she knows is to flaunt them.

mat minor and honey minor are the same person..

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

wtf u mean stick to english?

anyways i guess I got my answer.

She looks really different so I couldn't recognize her.

W.E She still look pretty and all.

Toi di cậu ạ! Cả hai cái đều đẹp đẽ ;) . Sao cậu khong nhìn vào ngục di? Nhìn kìa...giống như hai quả xoài omg OTL dang chảy nước mién này (no perv)!!! Tại sao phải viét tiéng anh? Bao nhieu nam bố mẹ dẽ tao vao trừng học viẹt mà tao vắn khong dzừng! lmao it soo fun writing especially in the informal style (friend talk) !!! Pls i need to improve my vietnamese trust me i can't even converse properly!!

translation : yeah right! why don;t you look closer? Just look ---- she is soo beautiful OTL dang havin a great day! why do i need to write eng? how many years i was put in school but i never use vietnamese writing!

To madame Inconnu

To my gf.

Ima so so sorry if you read this! your more beautiful then elle anyday!

translation- xin loi xin loi xin loi!!!!

damn boy u need to go back to school

for sure

and french seems not be one of ur streight either

its tu eS

not tu esT

....why does this thread got spammed by these jerks?!

mods please help haha

seriously this thread will be closed sooner or later

if you dont stop this

i'm not from france btw. It's canadian french. it would be diffrent I think -_- ^^ wow envouge! You kno french too?

Hitoro muốn nói với envogue một điều là em mới học viết vòng 2 tháng nay toi. Dó vì sao có nhiều chữ viết vần sai ha ha.

Hitoro khong biết dang làm phiền loạn. Hitoro thực sự rất xin lỗi làm phiền chúng ta

^ Just wanted to say that i've been learning the writing for 2 months, reason for the spelling ha ha. sorry I'll stop just only writing in one language I'll provide a rough translation. I didn't mean to troll and make things difficult you all!

EDIT

oh man I was sai (wrong) Mày nói chính xác (your correct)! Its tu es not tu est! Well lol i think i better go back to school and learn how to spell ...... uh i guess were going a little off topic here.....

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

HEYangieGIRL: sorry meant to the ones that keeps posting in other languages.

And EnVogue, you said it the best.

I realize when I re-read a moment ago.. sorry too =).

Archived