☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest leelee.

lmao maybe becasue people here don't know anything about beauty ... lol they drool over some gay a$$ looking dude with fake anime hair ..... lmao... where as i posted real looking MEN that have real hair :lol:

i quite frankly do not care if people here likes the guys that i posted or not ...because i realize that most people here are into the teeny poopers look :rolleyes:

Excuse me, but who are you to judge others about what beauty is?

Everyone's perspective of beauty is different, and if I like looking at "teeny poopers" (which I think you meant teeny boppers) what's wrong with that in the first place?

If you really don't care if the people here like the people that you posted or not, why are you being so defensive?

We like looking at attractive people, whether they are photoshopped or not. Hence the reason they are called NET IDOLS. 'Cos they look pretty on the internet. I don't care if these idols are hideous in real life, because I'm probably never gonna meet them anyways, (and I wouldn't want to meet anyone who is fake either). I just like lookin' at their pics.

I'm sorry but what you said kind of offended me. I've no idea about the people that you posted so I'm not judging them . . . yet. :lol:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blue_shoe

im with hotmonkey, i dont dig fake people.

i mean as good and hot as a person with plastic surgery make come to look,

when you think about it, they're all just barbies. [im a barbie girl, in a barbie world.

i'm made of plastic, its so fantastic] Eww.

People just respect what your parents gave you and have pride in it.

Well anyways, besides from that, i'm heading to vietnam this summer. I cant wait to check it out after

not being there for so long. It seems a lot of things have changed. People are more...idk, cute and koreanalized?

xD.

No offense, i just assumed everyone to look fobby. BIIIG MISTAKE! lol.

btw, chi MEO MUN? is so pretty. she looks mixed for some reason. hm...

I'm going to VN and korea this summer...we'll see how korean people truly look like w/o plastic and we'll see...I was in VN last year and 99% of the people are still very que^ but a lot of them look naturally really cute. I don't see any fancy hair dye and cake faces like the posted ulhzzang and even the cutest guys still wear them thong sandals.

Guest AznGrlz

^lmao. I know what you mean. A lot of fobby guys at my school

wear 'em too. Its kinda awkward, but I find them amusing in a wayy.

Im so weird. ^ ^;

omgsh! you're going to korea too? so am i! when are you leaving? who knows, we

might be on the same airplane to vietnam, after stopping at korea. ive been there once,

youd be surprised at what you see off cameras and tvs. people are actually, reaaaal. xD.

as in no fancy get up or fake perfection.

Guest hotmonkey

Excuse me, but who are you to judge others about what beauty is?

Everyone's perspective of beauty is different, and if I like looking at "teeny poopers" (which I think you meant teeny boppers) what's wrong with that in the first place?

I AM GOD AND IT IS I WHO DECIDE WHAT BEAUTY IS :P:lol:

i agree that different people have different taste in beauty and all but LMAO u people are not serious in thinking that people that looks like anime are hot do u ??? lmoa ... different people have different view on beauty but THERE is a thing as universial beauty ..... where no matter where u go there are similar standards of beauty

now i am also all for being unique and being different and try to go outside the box and all but NONE of these net idol have a creative image and have their own image ... they looks like carbon copy of each other ... no matter what net idol thread i go to ... all of them sport them same look

If you really don't care if the people here like the people that you posted or not, why are you being so defensive?

actually i am not defending the people that i posted .... all i said was they look better than these net idol ( which is true :lol: ) i did not give a lecture to defend them ... like how some soompier will go to the extreme to defend their fav stars when others accuse them of getting PS :lol:

We like looking at attractive people, whether they are photoshopped or not. Hence the reason they are called NET IDOLS. 'Cos they look pretty on the internet. I don't care if these idols are hideous in real life, because I'm probably never gonna meet them anyways, (and I wouldn't want to meet anyone who is fake either). I just like lookin' at their pics.

I'm sorry but what you said kind of offended me. I've no idea about the people that you posted so I'm not judging them . . . yet. :lol:

LMAO why do u like looking at their pics when u know that they don;t look like that in real life??

why praise their "beauty" when there was none in the first place???

do asian people don;t have enough naturally good looking people to praise or what???

Guest Inconnu

we're sorta getting people posting randoms again? D:

but to my point, how do we know some of these people are fake? D:

We dont. People just like to generalize that ALL net idols photoshop

or something. <_<

LMAO why do u like looking at their pics when u know that they don;t look like that in real life??

why praise their "beauty" when there was none in the first place???

do asian people don;t have enough naturally good looking people to praise or what???

I am all for natural beauty, etc. etc. but there comes a limit when

you post an opinion. An opinion doesn't mean bashing-- that includes

insulting a net idol and calling them ugly. Unless you think you're better

looking than them, dont say anything. You can say they aren't your

type or they dont look like net idols to you... but seriously, if its just

a one-person opinion then it wont affect much of what is posted in this

thread.

Guest iitzjesss

omg i thought i was the only one who thought there was something weird with meo mun's nose...she's really pretty except her nose makes her look harsh and sort of unapproachable haha...and the random girl that somebody posted is a NO ...stop posting random people, it's called a net idol thread for a reason. and for those of you who said they liked natural looking girls...why do you still continue to visit this thread if you think they look fake? that's just like setting yourself up for disappointment which is stupid ...hit the exit button...stop the arguments and post pictures

Lets just keep it at that...cuz its a net idol thread after all...and in the end it's not like any of the opinions matter anyways

Guest truffles14

i think she is very cute, her name is minh hang and she is a new singer in vn

%7Boption%7D12345.jpg

%7Boption%7DMinhhang222.jpg

%7Boption%7Dminhhang22.jpg

actually, the girl debut-ed(sp?) years ago. she's in that Saving the death angel movie & will soon be in the Vietnamese adaption of Full house.

no offense but i don't find her attractive at all. she bears a mild resemblance to sohee, and idk, it will absolutely bug me to see her in the drama.

I AM GOD AND IT IS I WHO DECIDE WHAT BEAUTY IS :P:lol:

ha' ha' yeah okay.... :lol: :lol: :lol: funniest crap i hear today.. :o :o :o

do you get what NET IDOLS means? it means THEY ARE POPULAR IN THE INTERNET.

surely yes, not all of them are good looking, but they are still popular on the internet. :mellow:

i think she is very cute, her name is minh hang and she is a new singer in vn

%7Boption%7D12345.jpg

%7Boption%7DMinhhang222.jpg

%7Boption%7Dminhhang22.jpg[g]

her boobs are hangout in the last pics. yuckk <_<

something weird about her face. she isnt appealing to me...

meo mun is pretty. i love her nose...that girl knows she is pretty. lol

Viet version of Full House? Now THAT I have to see. :lol:

do you really? i cant imagine it. hahaha

Guest hotmonkey

omg i thought i was the only one who thought there was something weird with meo mun's nose...she's really pretty except her nose makes her look harsh and sort of unapproachable haha...and the random girl that somebody posted is a NO ...stop posting random people, it's called a net idol thread for a reason. and for those of you who said they liked natural looking girls...why do you still continue to visit this thread if you think they look fake? that's just like setting yourself up for disappointment which is stupid ...hit the exit button...stop the arguments and post pictures

Lets just keep it at that...cuz its a net idol thread after all...and in the end it's not like any of the opinions matter anyways

honey i rarely go into this thread anymore ... LMAO ...and when i do ... what do i see?? some cheap imitation from anime characters lol

and u said that opinion don;t matter .. but excuse me ... viet do not have official net idol so DUHHHHHHHHHHH

opinion DO matter on deciding who should be call a "net idol" or not

Guest truffles14

hotmonkey: to me if "your" standard of "real" beauty is to be posted in this thread, then this thread would be full of everyone's random pictures. if you don't like the concept, exit..

Guest Inconnu

^ I should repost some of the girls she used to post.

And some of them look like they got a few things done on

their faces too. LOL. Gosh, I love hypocrites.

Guest hotmonkey

hotmonkey: to me if "your" standard of "real" beauty is to be posted in this thread, then this thread would be full of everyone's random pictures. if you don't like the concept, exit..

lmao aren;t most of these people being posted random people too ???

^ I should repost some of the girls she used to post.

And some of them look like they got a few things done on

their faces too. LOL. Gosh, I love hypocrites.

lmao post them please i would like to see :rolleyes:

Guest truffles14

did you skip over the word "everyone" ?

anyway contrary to beliefs, no. they actually have some fame to them. hope that didn't break your heart.

Guest Inconnu

^ :lol: All right, you asked for it. Gosh, I will have to grimace

at all the packed up make up these girls have on their faces.

468966424_m.jpg

47528764_l.jpg

546857578_m.jpg

^ UHM and yeah, that last girl definitely got her nose fixed.

^^^ yeah i think they r gorgeous too :)

more ....

Picture_0051.jpg

18e75f31.jpg

one of them is 100% viet the other is a latina .... can u guess which one?

Teresa03.jpg

Teresa05.jpg

1129147094-thu_xinh_14.jpg

hy.jpg

Guest hotmonkey

did you skip over the word "everyone" ?

anyway contrary to beliefs, no. they actually have some fame to them. hope that didn't break your heart.

lmao some fame??? honey .. plzzz if i go back to vn and ask if they know who TTS or meo mun is ... NO One will know who they are ... lol ... the only people that know who they are are people that go to this thread ... which does not equal to any type of fame what so ever B)

LMAO

@ the innconu ......... honey all of those girls/guys that i posted looks fake how??

i actually know people who knows them .... some of them are actually gfs of peeeps that i know B)

Guest Inconnu

^ You said fake as in plastic surgery + makeup + photoshop.

LOL I can spot more than one picture having alot of photoshop

done to them.

Those girls look pretty fake to me and some of them aren't even

"pretty".

Archived