☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hakunamatata

Thank you guys for pictures!

I find this really interesting! First of all most of these people are from Viet Nam right? I mean they live in VN and is not VN people living in some other country right? I am guessing that most of these kids must be rich or kind of wealthy kids. Most people can't afford or maybe have the time to style themselves like this. Average VN people living in other countries too right? And I checked out some of their blogs and so on, and these people are from the same friend group :P I am sorry if I offend you guys and go off topic..it is just really interesting to see how the society is changing just by looking at this topic :P

...second thing is...notice many of them (esp. Kelbin's (?) last pictures) wear A LOT of clothes, like more than needed in a tropical country like VN. Gosh, they can certainly handle the heat well.....

Guest blackstarsky

Thank you guys for pictures!

I find this really interesting! First of all most of these people are from Viet Nam right? I mean they live in VN and is not VN people living in some other country right? I am guessing that most of these kids must be rich or kind of wealthy kids. Most people can't afford or maybe have the time to style themselves like this. Average VN people living in other countries too right? And I checked out some of their blogs and so on, and these people are from the same friend group :P I am sorry if I offend you guys and go off topic..it is just really interesting to see how the society is changing just by looking at this topic :P

...second thing is...notice many of them (esp. Kelbin's (?) last pictures) wear A LOT of clothes, like more than needed in a tropical country like VN. Gosh, they can certainly handle the heat well.....

LMAO hahaha yeah i was looking at kelbin pics and yeah he has a grip of clothes on :crazy: He probaly lives up north since the weather is a bit cooler than down south

Guest xXSJloveXx

^ you're right, Kebin is from Da Lat, its quite chilly there

but I do see teens in Saigon wear layers of clothes to be "stylish" , and the heat there is quite crazy xD

Guest AAgurl789

Hearing so many complaints, I try to ignore most of them..but I'm sick of it....let me tell you why.sorry that it's off topic...yes, it's time for me to complain too...I'm human as well!!!

--------------------------

sometimes, I hope that ppl like Pei Pei, NDNP, andy, meo, linh, etc. would update more....but the fact is that they don't.....

when there's no updates of those ppl, then ppl complain like little babies..

when we post the same old pics of the same ppl, there's complaints that we don't have enuff ppl....I mean I try to find new ppl, and some are successful and some aren't I admit...but my point is that if you're sick of these ppl...then go and find some who you think are beautiful and post it here instead of complaining....The few ppl who do update don't deserve those kind of comments from ppl who just sit around and do crap..

when we don't post everyone's favorites, ppl complain....it's like every 5 pages, there's some sort of damn complaints! <_< I need to vent my anger because I'm sometimes the one that uploads some pic and it takes time..and all I see is some damn un-necessary comments from outsiders...

with that in mind, I won't be updating anymore pics.....cause I'm sick of all this nonsense! <_<

Also, when there's someone who is pretty...then ppl say "oh he/she looks chinese"....godd*mmit (sorry to all who hates profanity)....Get it through your head that these ppl are viet!...and that they don't need to loook Korean or chinese to be beautiful because they are not..Quit generalizng a certain person as korean or chinese or how a viet person should look like!! Viet ppl and thais or chinese or koreans share common traits because we all have asian features! I just hate it when someone says like "oh she's pretty..she looks chinese"....that defeats your whole entire comment because she's pretty and yes she can be pretty because she is viet" Don't just keep on assuming that viets has to look a certain way...Viets come in all skin and features wise just like any oher ethnicity! My 7 months niece is so pale and my nephew is tanned....viets come in all sizes and shapes and features....I might be contradicting myself, but I'm not good at explaining...blah...

also the whole entire pride crap...I don't know how old some members are but it certainly shows someone's maturity when they base the whole entire viet pride on some good looking pics...It's as if some ppl always think that viets are ugly and when they see these pics..it's like "wow" I never knew that viets are so good looking...Nw, let me start having some pride too! I'm viet and I have pride in being one because of the culture, etc...it's not as superficial as having pride just because my ethnicity has some good looking ppl which I can tell that some ppl do that...I would rather that we not have comments like those that says "wow...these viets are good looking and I never knew that..but i still prefer koreans"..blah blah blah....or comments such as "I have pride in being viet now" <_< It's great that you find pride in what you are...congratulations to you then...but it's sad (very sad) that this prideness is so superficial....save your damn comments for somewhere else..

Oh yeah, and yes these net idols are pretty well off I guess...but which net idols aren't..the chinese net idols are models...the korean net idols are pretty well off..actually mos are online models...the thai net idols are models or well off...most net idols are not poor even if their country is not the most advanced.so why is it that ppl just keep on pointing out that these ppl are rich when it applies to all net idols..FYI, yes...some viets are poor, but VN is advancing and the living standards is better now...I just don't see why ppl keep on commentin on how rich these ppl are!

I can already tell that I'm gonna gain some haters...*ducks from rotten tomatoes* :sweatingbullets: Anyways, it's been fun for a while....but I'm sick of all the comments..so bye for now.....

------------

Guest hakunamatata

I am sorry AAgurl789 if I offended you in any way. I just recently found this topic and I was really surprised, in a positive way. I am Viet too, but last time I visited VN was in 99, I don't know how advanced they are now. :blush: When I was pointing out that they were rich was because it was just something I noticed by looking at their blogs, it does not say anywhere that they are, but I notice details :P. It does not matter too me whether or not they are rich, I was just guessing. I found this interesting cause last time I was in VN I did not see this kind of wealth, and I am truly happy for them. Please don't be upset because I am stupid :P I was just fascinated

I totally understand you that you find generalizing annoying. I just started studying and moved into a dormitory with lot's of international students. It annoys me when they don't believe that I am Vietnamese just because I have fair skin and double eyelids. My roommate is from Chengdu in China and she did not believe me that many VN people are actually born with fair skin.

What I am trying to say is that my comment was not a complain, it was just me blurting out my fascination and surprise. My cousins from VN tells me there are now very many wealthy people in VN, some are very rich and some are very poor. I don't like that kind of imbalance but what can we do. This is a topic that fascinates me and is also a part of my major at the University :P It was fun to see pictures and blogs of how they are living.

So again I am very sorry and please for others sake continue to post up the pictures YOU like^^ I like them all and I think very many do too. It is just that sometimes stupid people like me say stupid things. If this very long reply offended you even more just pretend it does not exist ok?

Cam on nhieu^^ Thank you for your hard work..I know it is hell to upload pictures.

Guest Inconnu

I did post attractive looking people. Everybody have different opinion, to me: the pics i posted is pretty, if you said its not really " vietnamese net idol " material ? consider that ! U guys probably never see bao thy "before and after" pic , and she considered net idol material ?

click

and u said that is net idol material ? i wanna puke , just browse around this forum, you'll see many " unattractive " vietnamese net idol "

:sweatingbullets: Here's the point where you cross the line... Sure, you are allowed to post pictures of people YOU find

attractive but then what happens if no one else finds any of the people you post are attractive?? You'd

be spamming these pictures of the people whom are not welcome here... and im sure others who participate

in this thread wouldnt appreciate that. I think it is our right that we should be able allowed to state who is cute

and who is not. If the majority of the people here believe the people you post are average/not net idol

material I suggest you stop posting him/her. That's how it works in this thread... and its always been

that way. I knwo I sometimes post average looking people and if others dislike him/her, I immediately stop

posting their pictures and move on. If I continuously post pictures of those people and no one ever compliments

him/her it is better to assume that no one finds that person to be a net idol.

The reason we continuosly post Bao Thy because many people in this thread find her cute. Personally, I dont

see that because I think she only looks good in some pictures and average in others. Other then that, I dont

have any objections posting her because it seems as if the majority of the people like her.

Anyways, I still want to know what TyTy's 360 is... mind posting it??? ^^ I find her to be the best looking girl

out of the people you posted.

Guest blackstarsky

Anyways, I still want to know what TyTy's 360 is... mind posting it??? ^^ I find her to be the best looking girl

out of the people you posted.

OOOO i want to see tyty i never heard of her before

Guest niceguy17

my friend send me some random pic of this chic. I found she is cute and hot at the same time. But i dont know wherether she is viet or not. Since i m viet i just assume she is anyways lolz *I will just edit it, since it's not my pic and post without permition and i feel bad for the girl. I just thought we share pic of cute ppl so i did. but it better for me to take 'em off*

yeah im sick of those comments too where ppl r saying they look like chinese or korean or whatevr... but the thing is ..some of the pics ppl posted are actually chinese and ppl thought they're viet! thats the thing with the web/myspace.. there are posers out there. ..

^^

im not sure if shes viet.. i suck at guessing ppl ethnicity.. and viets do have a variety of looks..

but shes not net idol material to me. im not saying shes not pretty or anything.. just not net idol :sweatingbullets:

Guest *tinkerbelly

my friend send me some random pic of this chic. I found she is cute and hot at the same time. But i dont know wherether she is viet or not. Since i m viet i just assume she is anyways lolz

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...198009_3403.jpg

http://photos-c.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...198010_5683.jpg

http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-...198012_9887.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-..._198013_160.jpg

absolutely no with that cheesy photoshop skill lol. Noone use a brush to draw their pupils.

C'mon AAgurl789: I don't totally agree with your post. But I think I get your point. You are annoyed by not being recognized by viet and be assume as Korean. Japanese. I'm viet myself and I understand that part pretty well. Let me tell you NEVER once in my life, someone comes up to me and say "are you viet?".

NO !! Some don't even know Viet is an asian. Some don't even know where it is on the map. I was mistaken as Chinese (most of the time), Korean (quite a bit), rarely Japanese. So should I get offense ? Definitely not, I'm not the one who should get the blame, neither ppl because they just don't know about viet. If they see Asians, well, once the word 'asian' pops up they will think japan, korea, china first. I swear even I myself think that way.

Suck it up. About ppl don't like your post ? He, what can you do about ppl's pref

Guest blackstarsky

C'mon AAgurl789: I don't totally agree with your post. But I think I get your point. You are annoyed by not being recognized by viet and be assume as Korean. Japanese. I'm viet myself and I understand that part pretty well. Let me tell you NEVER once in my life, someone comes up to me and say "are you viet?".

NO !! Some don't even know Viet is an asian. Some don't even know where it is on the map. I was mistaken as Chinese (most of the time), Korean (quite a bit), rarely Japanese. So should I get offense ? Definitely not, I'm not the one who should get the blame, neither ppl because they just don't know about viet. If they see Asians, well, once the word 'asian' pops up they will think japan, korea, china first. I swear even I myself think that way.

Suck it up. About ppl don't like your post ? He, what can you do about ppl's pref

I like what you said since it was basically what i was thinking but too lazy to write it all out. :blush:

Guest outside_castle

it's not me ^^

just someone i know :)

but if u want the original, I'll edit it!

I was just too lazy to take the photo from my phone *_*

Guest Inconnu

^ Tell the person you know that she needs to smile... and get her hair out of her face... lol.

:sweatingbullets: Cause how are we supposed to judge someone thats like covering half of her face??

And can we please end this discussion... Sheesh.

MY XINH

She reminds me of Linh....

2056756322_0983782e95.jpg

1808297972_2e02ddb9d8.jpg

1807449785_06c8a1197c.jpg

1807400280_d225c9b41d.jpg

1806575415_0504eddc4b.jpg

1806574987_9ba78dff9a.jpg

1807549867_3dedd41444.jpg

Guest ticatee

Do Vietnamese really have bigger lips. Most of the Asians people I know have lips, not Angelina's size but it's bigger than most whites. I never really compared Vietnamese against other Asians though.

yea, from what i see around here, we do have big lips

so when i seen a vietnamese with thin lips, i usually jump to the conclusion that they're mix ahahahhah

but full lips are beautiful lips! come to think of it, the vietnamese people around here have that full poutish lips, compare to Angelian's wide full one

Archived