☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

^ No, most of them are just regular good-looking people.

We call them 'Net Idols' because they are pretty and

are famous around Vietnamese forums, blogs, etc.

Only some of the people we posted on here are mini-celebs

for either modeling or singing. Like Bao Thy, Ngoc Anh,

Tran Thanh Son, etc.

Guest flyxme.

DUY looks chinese lol

Why is everyone always at KFC?

cause KFC really is popular in Asia :]

anymore blackcat pics? hehe

Guest singerchick

I really like Jolin's hair color.

KFC is one of the places that people can hang out together easily.... it's like a teen-ish thing in VN pretty much~...

LOL yeah. As lame as it sounds in America to say "Hey let's go hang out at KFC today," it's pretty popular last time I went to Asia.

Guest sidney

Isn't KFC attached to Diamond Plaza? :ph34r: It isnt a surprise

then. Haha, I wonder what Vietnamese KFC tastes like.

heheheh yeah theres a KFC inside Diamond Plaza, 3rd floor.. It's popular because it's consider a high class restaurant for rich kids. And it's the cool thing in asia. haha. Vietnamese KFC taste just like in the US, maybe even better ^_^ i could be bias though

ahhhhhhh guys, i swear i PM the mod long time ago about changing the title of this thread, i dont know why the title is still the same =(

KFC is literally EVERYWHERE in VN now...

there's one inside Diamond Plaza as sidney said

I remember when I was back there last summer... on my way to my relative's house .. which was from one district to another, took about 15 min riding motorbike, I could spot more than 5 KFCs on the way... o.o

so crazy~ I tried once there... it was surprisingly good!!!

Guest 13miracles

To me it taste good lol <3

When i went back there my friends always get me to KFC to hangout

And...i like to hangout at KFC too lol

Guest BlackCrystalRose

What's KFC? o.o ... well anyway, I'm new here! (Not exactly, I've gone through all 210 pages... but never replied xD ) anddd... *Thinks* I've got nothing to add... *moves away again*

@ Blackcrystalrose its kentucky fried chicken ^^ when I was in VN (a week ago) I also noticed that they're alot of KFC! There is an KFC in Diamond Plaza third ground attached to the game hall you can't miss it you go upstairs and bam the first thing you see is KFC

I noticed that the 'younger generation' hangs alot in diamond plaza or KFC. I saw alot of pretty faces in diamond plaza especially if you go to the third floor you see lots of teenagers but I didn't pay attention if I saw uljjangs/net idols ^^.

Bao Thy... you heard her single everywhere..

Guest x`aNNiie.

^i was in diamond plaza last week 2!! and yeh there were good looking ppl at night on third floor and bao thys single was playing all the time!

Guest jolie pomme

BRYAN

New pics via Betty. Hey new sunglasses.

5c43.jpg

hehe2.jpghehe3.jpg

hehe4.jpghehe5.jpg

hehe12.jpghehe.jpg

stu3.jpg

DUONG

New pic? I think, sorry my memory is crap.

ecff.jpg

BAO THY

Unseen

07-07-24_18-221.jpg

07-07-24_18-201.jpg

07-07-24_18-22.jpg

MEO

a2cb.jpg

Guest bluetea

Nonsense!!~~ Viets are beautiful~~ ^^ I'm not even viet, and i think they are gorgeus^^

Ngo My Uyen

ngo_my_uyen04.jpg

Anh Thu

anh_thu08.jpganh_thu18.jpg

anh_thu09.jpg

random viet models

aah.sized.jpg

aan.sized.jpg

I have to say..I love being Viet, even though when I go to Soompi, people say Viet people arnt' attractive..:'( makes me sad..bc I see alot of attrative viet people...I think my family is beauutiifull

What's KFC? o.o ... well anyway, I'm new here! (Not exactly, I've gone through all 210 pages... but never replied xD ) anddd... *Thinks* I've got nothing to add... *moves away again*

Kentuckey Fried Chicken :lol:

OMG!!! Bryan looks HOTTT as always :w00t:

Duong is sooo cute... i wanna poke his dimples :lol:

I read the news that Bao Thy will sing a duet with that Quang Vinh singer... so anticipate to hear it out... i dont really like QV btw... even though he's a cutie </3

and welcome bluetea <3333 but next time don't quote pictures, or else the moderators would give you a warning ^_^

Guest BlackCrystalRose

Kentuckey Fried Chicken? o.o; ... Is it yummy? xD (Completly off-topic)

Anyway, I see too many Bao Thy ... I'M SCARED D:

Guest sidney

@ Blackcrystalrose its kentucky fried chicken ^^ when I was in VN (a week ago) I also noticed that they're alot of KFC! There is an KFC in Diamond Plaza third ground attached to the game hall you can't miss it you go upstairs and bam the first thing you see is KFC

I noticed that the 'younger generation' hangs alot in diamond plaza or KFC. I saw alot of pretty faces in diamond plaza especially if you go to the third floor you see lots of teenagers but I didn't pay attention if I saw uljjangs/net idols ^^.

Bao Thy... you heard her single everywhere..

hhaha tell me about it so many pretty ppls at diamond plaza on the 3rd floor. When i was in saigon i start going out late at night, around 9 pm and return at around 1 am, omfggg it was like hot ppls march in the street! saigon night and day are so different.

i miss VN sooooooooooooooooooo much... it's so wonderful

so proud to be vietnamese <3

Guest JaCkiie

:lol::lol: All I see is KFC everywhere in this thread! :lol::lol: Not much of a fan of KFC but maybe it's because they make them horrible around here =.="

BlackCrystalRose lol you're so adorable! You made me :lol: Don't be afraid of Bao Thy, yes I have to admit, sometimes a little too much of her can get to you but she's obviously popular in here :) And psst, you wouldn't want Vivian to get mad now :lol::lol: Don't kill me Vivian :ph34r:

Archived