yeah right... -.-"

she was born cute and pretty LOLS :P <333

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JaCkiie

:lol: what a great way to fill up the 200th page, with an argument! :lol::lol:

Might come back later with some photos (but, I am considerably busy lately so I truly doubt it).

Guest twee

millei: i agree with wat ur saying! *high5*! rofl..the long post that is a few pages bak...

azns are azn..and u cant distinct a person from the way they look..cos im sure everyone here has been mistaken for a race??

and the fashion thing...everyone influences everyone...

and now theres a surgery thingo goin arnd??...hmm my view on it..if it makes them feel good abt themselves go for it..nothing wrong abt increasing ur selfesteem and watnot

Guest ShortaznGirl

IoI Cute reply IoI

I LOOOOVEd that show!!!! had them on a bunch of vhs tapes back then. it was reaaally cute. especially the valentine chocolate episode. =]] you made my day!!!

I don't see what the big deal about surgery is. I mean it's such a common thing around the world... it's just something we'd have to accept I guess. Is it cheating that someone altered themselves through surgery? Defying the will of God or something? Okay... maybe defying the will of God is pushing it... lol... but still it's a normal thing. We do so many different things to alter ourselves like contact lenses and crazy hairstyles/colors. I think surgery is just a step up. It's only laughable if you have surgery and you don't end up beautiful. Unless it really is reconstructive surgery.

Maybe I'll contribute a little to page 200

Vivi

I came across her through yahoo 360. She doesn't look Viet, but she is... you can tell from one of the pictures in the background. This might even be a poser on the 360 page because lord knows theres a crap ton of posers on there. Anyways... I really love her eyes and seemingly mature yet cute looks. Maybe those innocent looking eyes are eyes that lie. *shrugs* Either way she's pretty... not "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA >.<" type pretty, but pretty

m91890852.jpg

m91890861.jpg

m91890717.jpg

Guest AAgurl789

vivi is pretty...do u have any more of her pics or her 360?

and does anyone have huong giang/muong's 360?

I have nothing against plastic...it's just that I hate it when ppl accuse others of having plastic without proof...and then others hear it and the rumours just keep on circulating!!!

and I agree...Bao Thy's features aren't defined..If she had plastic, her nose would be sharper and much higher and more scuplted...Her eyes are small (lol) so there's no surgery there and most viets have double eyelids..so i don't get why ppl keep on accusing BT of having surgery. If u have the proof, then I'll believe u.

Guest Lucy

all these viet 'uhlzzangs' basically look korean. O_O

many of them i see a hint of vietnamese but a lot of it, you can hardly tell.

i have to say KoOlz and Cloe caught my eye. they are really gorgeous people. =)

Guest hesaid143

Vivi is cute, and very pretty. Her eyes scare me though because it seems like she strains for them to look big and that's just a scary result :sweatingbullets:

Hoang Thuy Linh: Yay she has the same name as me !! ^_^ She's so cute !! especially with that short hair. I don't like her trying to seduce (or eat O_O) you pictures though.

Guest JaCkiie

:lol::lol: Okay, this isn't really an update but I want to share with Shuya's blog with everyone who doesn't understand/read Vietnamese and please excuse my crappy translation, it's not the best but at least it's understandable :lol:

9adf.jpg

This morning, actually precisely 12-1 (afternoon), after I finished eating, I went upstairs to read. And then someone (cái rồi - I have no idea what that means O.O", it just doesn't make sense to me =.=") called me downstairs, and said that someone sent me roses. I went downstairs and I see the roses, red as can be (or something along those lines), and I can even see the droplets on the petals and I asked myself, "Who sent these?"

And I turned red (? Someone correct me),

and then I think (think who could have possibly sent it)

And well..I don't know ^^

All I know is to look

at the rose

(I'm skipping a sentence because I don't think it's relevant)

Oh rose, oh rose, who is your owner?

And to sum it up, he said Thank you to his secret admirer ;D :lol::lol:

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3751.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

-------

Personally, I find that really cute but I couldn't help but crack up. :lol::lol: I just can't believe someone actually did that :lol: but haha, it's cute that entry, someone correct me if I translated anything wrong because I do have very limited Vietnamese. Ask Mika & Vivian, they know I'm horrible at it!

haha.. ur translation of "cái rồi" is pretty accurate :lol:

cái rồi itself doesn't really have any meaning.... forcefully you can say it means "and then"... :P

wait... i think it does mean "and then" :lol:

nice update everyone <33

Happy 200th page!!!

edit: ... kk this is my translation of the blog... :P Jackiee, hope u don't mind :sweatingbullets: i'm not sure if it's anything different xD

this is the original version: [if you prefer to read it in Vietnamese]

"Sáng nay...à chính xác là trưa í..sau khi ăn cơm xong....lên lầu ngồi đọc sách vớ vẩn...cái rồi...má kiu xuống nhà...cái rồi má nói có người gửi điện hoa...cái rồi thấy 1 lẵng hoa hồng đỏ thắm , thấy cả từng giọt nước trên cánh hoa...cái rùi tự hỏi "ai lãng mạn thế?"...

cái rồi đỏ mặt...

cái rồi.....suy nghĩ....

cái rồi...

rồi cái rồi.....ko bíêt nữa ^^

chỉ biết là..ngắm nhìn...

xôn xao...

nôn nao...

lao đao...theo cành hồng...

bỗng dưng hồn trôi miên man...miên man....về đâu...về đâu...[ ôi sến..kệ ! ]

Hoa ơi hoa...ai là chủ của mày thế !

bưu điện gửi đúng tên Sha nhé..ko có làm ăn tắc trách như cha nội F với cha nội Sơn nói nha chưa

lăng xê lẵng hoa luôn....cảm ơn nhé bạn ! thanx bạn rất nhiều nếu bạn có đọc cái entry này ^^ muahzzzzzzzz"

my translation:

"This morning.. oh exactly this afternoon... after lunch... go upstairs to read some lame books [ :sweatingbullets: ]... and then... Mom called me downstairs.. and then she said someone sent you stuff... and then I saw the sweet roses and even the water drops on them... and then I asked myself "woah... who cud be so romantic?!"

and then... blushing..

and then.. thinking...

and then...

then and then... knows no more ^^

just.. only look at those...

xôn xao... [idk how to translate this.. xD the dictionary says tumult ... bit i find it kinda.. .weird :blink: ]

eager...

dizzy [wat the heck :lol:] .. with the roses

[haha I think he means that he besically is flowing dreamingly looking at those beautiful roses xD]

Suddenly, my soul keeps flowing continually... never-ending... to where... where... [eek.. too cheezy.. but whatever!] << lol my favorite part xD hahaha

Hey Rose, tell me who your owner is...

the post office sent it correctly to me, Sha... not irresponsible as Guy F and Guy Sơn said...

let me promote these roses [give them fame and stuff xD weird.. haha] ... Thank you a lot "that person" if you read this entry"

DONE xD haha

Guest Yume_Billabong

Actually I'm a Vietnamese, living in Vietnam also :D I think there are much more cute Viet girls than guys :P

Guest Jenni.Pho

^ She looks cute. You can't really tell from the angle. Do you have any more, more on her face?

Oh yea, and whats her name xD

That picture of Shuya reminds me of my friend. xD

Thats cute, someone sent him flowers. Awww.

Guest Inconnu

It was me who sent them. :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I'm joking. lol T__T Man, that girl... or possibly GUY must have had

alot of guts to do that! Hehe... lucky Shuya. ^^

edit;

NEW*TRAN THANH SON

He hasn't update for awhile... I kinda miss seeing him around here. LOL... his pictures

are always fun to look at. I think he's in singapore right now?

y1pv2jbpvuaipxop1qmlnustz6.jpg

His friends are hot. O_O especially the one in the middle. lol.

Guest AAgurl789

spam time... =)

-------------------

Tila

One of the few photos of Tila that I actually like...something about this shot just makes me go WOW...

l39e33b489c51888c55180auo2.jpg

HH (update)

74855143555f7c885a4ah2.jpg

748551431a1f2de018cpa3.jpg

694229483e41f9accc4rb3.jpg

748415371ce353169ddcx2.jpg

748415201aec22eea1dby3.jpg

74841544583f3f3efa4ki4.jpg

6942294575c3f05a730ld8.jpg

6926148155d4b93942ceo0.jpg

6942294418b7a52962ekg6.jpg

69261458744677caf67yj9.jpg

542861625a1342230f3eu0.jpg

5374870243e336be62bnk4.jpg

Guest AAgurl789

NDNP spam

(old pics, but she doesn't update...I just felt like spamming some of the uhlzzang "favs" here)

35efscdyj7.jpg

db7ded2.jpg

18d3em7.jpg

20b1en1.jpg

a5b3ol0.jpg

f384rh7.jpg

b0e5jd7.jpg

a699es2.jpg

502305289_e97c512ca2.jpg

502305327_2627ddd620.jpg

502308645_2d196bb354.jpg

502308647_2e67f7c5fb.jpg

502308649_d7f101a76c.jpg

502280126_f48a3e1c22.jpg

502275776_d419c5b098.jpg

502275716_2be60b7ecd.jpg

502280130_23aa053404.jpg

502280132_3cd63b4782.jpg

502280136_c42894aaa6.jpg

502280142_3aabb1b301.jpg

502280146_f10d4c291d.jpg

502321051_11a77733f7.jpg

502321055_0111cdabb4.jpg

bcffig4.jpg

Her less professional shots, she still looks decent and cute. ^^

17022007485pf3.jpg

17022007498cb9.jpg

17022007506eg6.jpg

17022007511rk7.jpg

17022007514qe7.jpg

17022007526jg8.jpg

17022007539kn8.jpg

Personally, I find that really cute but I couldn't help but crack up. :lol::lol: I just can't believe someone actually did that :lol: but haha, it's cute that entry, someone correct me if I translated anything wrong because I do have very limited Vietnamese. Ask Mika & Vivian, they know I'm horrible at it!

How cute! Shuya has a secret admirer =o I wonder who it could be.

NDNP's pretty :ph34r:

Archived