☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

sure, that´s her 360° http://360.yahoo.com/profile-LTd8s_k2crTax...Xs6rwRdw--?cq=1

sorry, i don´t know how to find the direct url XD.

MyMy looks average when she doesn´t wear makeup, but almost all girls do... so whatever XD. but i have to agree, she seems so tall and skinny.

Bdw, what are you guys doing in singapore? cuz i´m going to singapore too, but i have to work there XD.

Are you sure she's Vietnamese? O_O I remember there was this huge fight on one

of the Vietnamese forum arguing about whether she's Vietnamese or Chinese... x__X

I have TONS of pictures of her except I didnt want to post it because sooo many people

said that shes Chinese and not Vietnamese. Alot of people dont believe that she's Viet.

And thanks for the Shuya update Jenni.Pho =D

Guest sweetch3rry

There's a lot Vietnamese ulhzzangs, some are really cute ^^ This girl is Vuong Anh Vy (last name starts first), she's 16 years old and lives in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh city), Vietnam. Here's some of her pictures ^^

494539948_09ddb86293.jpg

494539944_9659bdfde9.jpg

494539946_610e8344e0.jpg

494557490_8d0523ef60.jpg

494557486_42cff71521.jpg

494557480_7f4a34bfcf.jpg

494539956_dc034e262f.jpg

494557482_b276eec8d2.jpg

494602203_6a78e18f5d.jpg

494602199_40869e15c1.jpg

S5024909.jpg

480680043_f4f22c677b.jpg

Guest JooLee

^ wow she wears alot of makeup in the first few.

shes kinda average to me. i liek the second to last pix though

Guest Inconnu

NEW* ANDY

I SAY ABOUT TIME! FINALLY HE UPDATED. :w00t: Man... he gets good-looking

the more I see him.... :blush: :blush: :blush: *drools*

dsc074611dv9.jpg

^ Can you find him ;D

dsc074941xj5.jpg

^ His friend PeiPei is sooo pretty.

dsc075011ys0.jpg

^ CUTE!

NEW* NHIM

I like his style but he needs to gain weight or work out. o_o

492037014dc9f9bc873tz5.jpg

492069897de523cc594vl8.jpg

492059873e82b8cb397sw4.jpg

^ he's the one laughing.

Guest AAgurl789

Andy..woot woot...Is Pei Pei viet or chinese?..nevertheless, she's pretty.

I don't know but I was never into the guys wearing tighter jeans and more "metrosexual" clothes...hmmm..so I don't like nhim's style too much

Andy= hot...lalalala

Guest LUX.

Andy..woot woot...Is Pei Pei viet or chinese?..nevertheless, she's pretty.

I don't know but I was never into the guys wearing tighter jeans and more "metrosexual" clothes...hmmm..so I don't like nhim's style too much

Andy= hot...lalalala

I know! Peipei is absolutely gorgeous...o__o;;

Guest JaCkiie

Reese! lol Thanks for uploading the photos up, I was hoping that someone else would because I'm just so busy lately >.<" I'm kinda procastinating right now so this is going to be a really quick comment. Andy is so good looking & Pei Pei is so pretty, too bad she quit 360 if not we'll be having heaps of updates now. Thanks for uploading the photos up of Nhim & Andy. I agree with what you said about Nhim, he seriously needs to either gain weight or work out O.O" BUT OMG, the photos of Andy * goes off to lala land.

Jen, thanks for uploading the photos of Shuya up! He's so adorable! And I can't remember what you said but but I'll reply back to it one day because I kinda need to get back to work :( Oh add me on 360 dear ;) But if you did, nevermind, I haven't jumped on 360 yet.

Vuong Anh Vy, her photoshop photos are nice but I'm not too much of a fan of her style.

AAgurl789, thanks for uploading the photos of Bao Thy and gotta agree, she takes a gazillion photos! Hahas but that's good for us, we get more updates :)

Guest sweetch3rry

Pei Pei is Vietnamese. She have an account on xanga and 360*, but i forgot the url >V< And yes, she is really pretty ^^

794b.jpg

Picture-1803.jpg

/\ the one on the right

IMG_26421-1.jpg

/\ right

IMG_1922.jpg

/\ pei pei and andy

DSC05238.jpg

/\ her birthday cake

DSC04953.jpg

p8.jpg

p3.jpg

/\ first person on the left

p2.jpg

p1.jpg

inconnu: wow both Andy and Pei Pei got even more goodlooking. pei pei never appealed to me before, but she looks really good in the new pictures with andy ^^. about My My being vietnamese or chinese. she blogs in vietnamese, that fact alone makes her vietnamese to me XD. she´s probably part viet and part chinese... or she could be hoa (people of chinese origin, who have vietnamese passports)... or vice versa. i don´t know XD. but then vietnam consists of so many nations, i don´t think it matters ^^.

Guest AAgurl789

inconnu: wow both Andy and Pei Pei got even more goodlooking. pei pei never appealed to me before, but she looks really good in the new pictures with andy ^^. about My My being vietnamese or chinese. she blogs in vietnamese, that fact alone makes her vietnamese to me XD. she´s probably part viet and part chinese... or she could be hoa (people of chinese origin, who have vietnamese passports)... or vice versa. i don´t know XD. but then vietnam consists of so many nations, i don´t think it matters ^^.

I agree...VN consists of more than 50 ethnic groups...so there's definitely lots of variations. similiarly, china might consist of many viets who over time consider themselves more chinese than viets...This is with all ethnicities since ethnicity is rather a thing of time...You might be viet living in Korea and over say 300 yrs, you will somehow consider yourself korean just because you've been exposed to the korean culture for such a long time..if you look at the "out of africa" theory (just as an example..since sources say debate about the "out of so and so country"), then technically we are all africans..But then over time, you just assume yourself as viet or korean or chinese once you move somewhere else and assume another culture.

Hence, I do agree that as long as she blogs in viet...her NATIONALITY is vietnamese or she assumes her viet culture..then it's just enuff to convince me that she is viet. The world is just too mixed nowadays..it's hard to find the indigenous ppl of an area and if you do find them..then they look nothing like the modern ppl of that ethnicity...she's enuff viet for me...should we post more of her pictures?

^

well, if noone in here minds, let´s post more of her pictures ^^. bdw, i know a guy, who looks alot like Andy. he´s a parttime model, i think i will have to post up his pictures in here :)

edit: Mika!!! lol, i came back a few days ago XD

Guest Inconnu

lol, yeah... im really confused to whether shes really Chinese or Vietnamese...

I mean, I know she blogs in Vietnamese but she also has a wretch album and

that's in Chinese... So maybe she's Vietnamese but calls herself Chinese because

she lives there? x__X I remmebered I posted her like a long time ago and

someone said she was a Chinese model. AHhhh~ whatever, lol, I believe

she's Vietnamese ^^.

I'm not going to post her pictures but I think RiceBunny (http://www.xanga.com/RiceBunny) deserves to be an ulzzang/net idol/whatever. She's prettier than most of the girls who've been posted. Plus, she's a super talented artist.

Inconnu: don´t worry. if someone says she´s chinese next time, we´ll show them her 360° lol. you know what? it kinda surprised me, that noone disagreed when we said, that she´s vietnamese. usually someone would take this as an advance to start a new argument XD. i´m glad there hasn´t been any arguing lately hehe

sweetch3rry: MyMy is a model, you can find her a few pages back^^

kissez*: Ricebunny has been posted before... by me lolz. yeah, she´s very very pretty. but i have to disagree, that she´s prettier thaan most of the others ^^

edit: and since i topped a page...

it´s piccie time XD

Qqin

from her 360°... i think she has been posted before, but i dunno...

fdb3.jpg

ce9d.jpg

3723.jpg

1e5e.jpg

Max Xam

from his 360°

105f.jpg

5102.jpg

4b06.jpg

9017.jpg

Guest yuyugirl009

Ricebunny is goodlooking,