☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Inconnu

^ LMAO. OMG, youre are hilarious. 95% of the people you posted arent even pictures

of Andy! I've seen pictures of him in the past with short hair like that and he still looks

the same as he does now. -___-;;; Wow youre an idiot if you think those are really

pictures of him. The guys you posted have waaayyy different nose structure than Andy.

The only one picture that is actually andy is this one:

5754.jpg

Really, youre pathetic. Making an account on Soompi just to prove to us how immature

you are?? Thanks, well, it worked.

edit; here are some REAL past pictures of him:

IMG_1922.jpg

DSC05176.jpg

lol, he basically looks the same... :rolleyes: The only difference is that his hair is longer and it

suits him better. Pff, if you shaved off any Asian guy's hair and kept it short, he'll of course

look way different.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hakunamatata

Actually if you look closely..pic 3 and 4 might be him too because you can see Kymmie and Pei pei (some of his closest friends)....(they are both on his right side on soompy's pics.. and on the left on inconnuu's)

I don't care really... People change drastically by the years..I looked like a freak when I was younger.. Either people believe it or not but going up/ down in weight makes a big difference :P I must say that he was not all that photogenic on those pics :P

Guest Inconnu

Hmm... now that I look at it, the one picture where Kymmie is in, that probably

is Andy... but this one:

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/9504/35359nm4.jpg

is not him. If you look closely, his eyebrows are way different from the one

Kymmie and Peipei are in and his nose is different as well. I think that picture is

just a different person that has slight resemblance to Andy. ^^;;; But yeah, I agree

with you. I really dislike people who pull up past pictures of others, especially their

worse ones, and say that all they do is photoshop. =___= Really then, if those

recent pictures of Andy ARE photoshopped, does that mean he photoshops

his nose????

Guest hakunamatata

haha..imagining spending a lot of time fixing your nose in every picture you have taken..seriously...

I don't think we should judge him just because he looks ehhh...unique in some of his high school pictures.. although weirdly cute in the red top :P It just shows that he's a funny guy :P But I don't think the guy in the yellow shirt is him...

Do we sound like complete fangirls right now.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest leelee.

I finally got through ALL 232 pages in this thread, and boy is there a lot of drama in here. O_O

Some of these people are really hot! XD I think Bao Thy is pretty and everything, but she kinda looks...off to me. I can't really explain it though.

I should have went to Vietnam with my grandpa last month. :lol:

check out this album and see wtf here.. hope that u guys better shut your fkin mouth and spend more time to see all of this album

>> see what the photo's name is ! IDIOT : http://diendanlequydon.com/album_page.php?pic_id=5676

http://diendanlequydon.com/album_cat.php?c...SC&start=68

his nose doesnt look like>? of course the answer is photoshop!IDiOT

Guest hotmonkey

check out this album and see wtf here.. hope that u guys better shut your fkin mouth and spend more time to see all of this album

>> see what the photo's name is ! IDIOT : http://diendanlequydon.com/album_page.php?pic_id=5676

http://diendanlequydon.com/album_cat.php?c...SC&start=68

his nose doesnt look like>? of course the answer is photoshop!IDiOT

ehhh i think that is a different andy ....... the andy that is posted in this thread is andy hoang and the one that is from the link that you provided is andy ku .... or does ku and hoang the same ?????

soompy:

first, stop effing call ppl stupid... you have no rights to say that

second, wtf do you try to prove here?!

third, so what if those are really Andy's pictures ?! People have their good and bad pics.... Andy is human as well... I'm not trying to take his side.... but you're really immature to post these pics just to prove some trivial matters... -_- everyone has their good and bad pics in here... even Bao Thy's bad pics were posted soo much... and what does that poster get?! freaking nothing....

tsk tsk... immature ppl always exist -_-

Guest l♥velyLily

Uhh, seriously soompy.. build a bridge and get over it.. <_<

This is about posting pictures.. not causing drama..

My favorite net idol.. is most likely Kelbin..

xDD

Guest Inconnu

Just ignore soompy. :rolleyes: Dont you just hate haters? Especially

in the fact that the guy in the yellow shirt name is ANDY KU

not ANDY HOANG... lol, really, stupidity at its best. Atleast

get their last names right if you wanna lie about something like

this.

I think youre the person that doesnt know how to read Vietnamese.

Oh, and look, she even made another account just to insult Andy. :tongue2:

Seriously, go get a life.

That's my sister hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

goodness god xD

lolzz.

i will post unseen pics of her laterrzz hehe :3

woo hooz :ph34r:

Thats your sister??!!! Woah, shes really pretty O___o

I've been reading this thread for long time but doesn't reply since I'm not very good at english.

However, I think that soompy isn't completely wrong about Andy. I think that the guy Andy Ku is in fact, Andy himself because the word Ku is not a last name, but in vietnamese it's a word used to call a boy. So, I've been watching all the pics from the le quy don forum and i'm sure that soompy is not lying. Well, I'm not trying to make any drama or being on soompy side, it's just that I think that he/she isn't lying. (BTW, I'm a lil bit disapointed about Andy because it seems that he use a lot of photoshop, but well, you guys should check other fotos in the le quy don forum) :unsure:

edit: at least pei pei looks the same without make up :sweatingbullets:

Guest hotmonkey

I've been reading this thread for long time but doesn't reply since I'm not very good at english.

However, I think that soompy isn't completely wrong about Andy. I think that the guy Andy Ku is in fact, Andy himself because the word Ku is not a last name, but in vietnamese it's a word used to call a boy. So, I've been watching all the pics from the le quy don forum and i'm sure that soompy is not lying. Well, I'm not trying to make any drama or being on soompy side, it's just that I think that he/she isn't lying. (BTW, I'm a lil bit disapointed about Andy because it seems that he use a lot of photoshop, but well, you guys should check other fotos in the le quy don forum) :unsure:

edit: at least pei pei looks the same without make up :sweatingbullets:

my vietnamese is kinda rusty but if i am not mistaken CU is what viet people call boys not KU ... or maybe those viet people can't even spell any more

Guest x`aNNiie.

some people spell "cool">>> "kool".

ehh that was off topic,

i don't think its andy. i took one of those pics that was posted and edited he's nose and no matter how long i spent on it i couldt get the nose bridge as high as he's.. errr maybe im just not good at photoshop :o

Archived