☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

^ netizens accuse her for having surgeries... o.O

Bao Thy in one interview, frankly answered that even if she had surgeries, it would be to boost her OWN image and make her more confident to live in the entertainment world... yet she said she was too young to think of surgeries....

and they accuse her for being arrogant [?!] for saying that... i meant like wth?! I personally think what she answered was actually true... nowadays I can spot several Viet celebrities having surgeries yet they are well-liked but not Bao Thy?!

I don't think Bao Thy had ever had any surgeries... there were even her before pictures here...

they are soooo crazy....

i totally agree that Lisa is beautiful and her eye-makeup is also pretty.... but she can totally take BETTER pictures than the ones recently....

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beepbeep

i don't think bao thy looks pretty 'enough' to have had surgery... i mean.. usually when people have surgery, they look 'awesome' or 'glamorous' but bao thy still looks plain to me... so i dun see how she could've got surgery. say if she did, then..... she could've done better

what the .....rocky? lol wow popular enuf to be on the viet idol thread good for him. but he's laos *scratches head* i always see him at thai/laos new year and stuff. unless he's like half viet and i didnt know about it. ><;

kelvin is hot ^^

I always find myself clarrifying this, but Rocky is part Viet as well part other nationalities such as laos.

And about the whole Bao Thy surgery thing, that's just absolute nonsense because as beepbeep has pointed above, if she had surgery, there would be aspects of her that would be full on "wow" & she'll most likely turn out looking korean instead ?

I think Duy looks good with his hair now. LOL, maybe thats just me. I have

a fetish with guys with long and stylish hair..

Well, if Bao Thy did get surgery, her surgeon must suck cause she still looks

the same as she did when she was a teenager. :lol: Either way, I dont think

she had surgery either.

Guest Yungwuni

omg.....really don't know that there are so much hot/beautiful vietnamese persons

I'm viet too....xD

and all the people I know are not that beautiful^^(I'm the ugliest one XD)

and I thought there wouldn't exist so hot /beautiful persons which are viets xD

hmmmm........but however I prefer the koreans xD(shame on me no viet pridexD)

Guest chocomilky

I'd not suprised that Phuong Ahn is currently living in Japan. Many Viets live in Japan, but you just don't know it.

oh, and Kellybear13, this thread is strictly for those who are net idols. Not some "random" people thread. :x Although I must say that your friend has awesome hair.

Guest Kellybear13

I'd not suprised that Phuong Ahn is currently living in Japan. Many Viets live in Japan, but you just don't know it.

oh, and Kellybear13, this thread is strictly for those who are net idols. Not some "random" people thread. :x Although I must say that your friend has awesome hair.

i know!!!!!! i thought i'd get away with it- because i can find no random person thread!!!!!!! GOSH!!! hahaha

Guest bimbim_vn

1387863694_455e6f1e7b.jpg

1388836537_c26f7e829f.jpg

@Inconnu + Jackiie: i'm sorry but i got to say that i've juz cut it off =)) =)) i wanna refresh my image :( but the next matter here is i'm really too fat now................ :((

@Inconnu + Jackiie: i'm sorry but i got to say that i've juz cut it off =)) =)) i wanna refresh my image :( but the next matter here is i'm really too fat now................ :((

Bim Bim... you're not fat.... you're actually OKAY now... all you need is 6 packs :D and you'll be a hottie/cutie net idol

:P

and I don't think Ling is as pretty as net-idol material

Guest tinatran_

ViVi, she's a model

100_9494.jpg

100_9492.jpg

100_9491.jpg

she is so gorgeous xD i bet she's wearing contacts 8)

they're vietnamese living in Norway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVE9KorlMeQ

their personal websites www.locobeibies.tk , www.freewebs.com/locob

just normal girls. they're not models or anything, and i think they're cute.

more of Bao Thy for the BT lovers.

2531874226dab5261ebohk1.jpg

e919po2.jpg

2715669815f853cf613gq1.jpg

2715670025c54a62476vk9.jpg

271568462d9dd76123fwo3.jpg

2715684561ee2eb0f24ay0.jpg

miss audition winner Ngoc Anh

891rs7.jpg

223516714bad5cb21beoph0.jpg

fanfic1uj2.jpg

g11ed5.jpg