☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Inconnu

^ I agree actually. :P I prefer Chinese net idols over Korean ones.

But I like the Korean uhljjangs style of taking pictures better. Their

picture are much more 'interesting' to look at.

But yeah, I just thought it was funny how they reprimanded Korean

uhljjangs for doing surgery yet they support Chinese net idols for

photoshopping or much careless if the person does. Either way, both

are not natural.

O_O But the thing is, in Yeah1, they usually only post pictures of

Chinese net idols that are the "cutesy big eyed, blow fish" face...

I NEVER saw a thread for Angela, Janice, Wylien, Ayuki etc. or any

of the beautiful models they have in our Chinese Net Idol thread.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aiyah... talking about Yeah1... -_- .... they are all hypocritical imo ...

like... their comments and everything~

i don't really wanna go into details... if you understand Vietnamese... surf that site for a while, especially the picture sections.. u'll understand~

but some of the ppl there are really pretty... Black Cat is a well-liked member in Yeah1...

Guest lyly_flower2000

hello, new here. I also did watch Miss vietnam global and it really pissed me off, especially some singers. OMG, what the hell did they sing? I skipped almost the parts of singing and waited for the pageant's competition but it was really disappointing. They should have spoken in Vietnamese, not Eng at all and I don' think the winner can't speak vietnamese cuz she always answered in eng. So ironic.

Guest sunnyside

this is NHU LOAN. For those who don't know she is a singer for Paris Night Production, a vietnamese entertainment production.

l_78b9cb46b9f4717dfd6b7d9edc3f4314.jpg

She reminds me of Paris Hilton, b/c she is tall and she has that face that reminds me of Paris Hilton. And her voice sounds sexy and cute like Paris Hilton.

Guest kumi00

I like Ha Noi accents too... but like... just a lil accents are really cool to listen to.. and the way they talk appeals strongly to the audiences about whatever they would like to say.... examples: Mr Nguyen Ngoc Ngan and Ms. Ky Duyen's accents are my favorite... I love it whenever they talk... tat's the type of Ha noi accents that I like.... but other than that... :crazy:

it's not that I hate it... I just hate listening to it.. xD ... whenever I talk to a Ha Noi-er with heavy accents.. I feel insulted by the sound he/she talk ..... idk y ....

Nguyen Ngoc Ngan is the type of northern people who grew up in the south or stayed there for a long time. ^^ I reckon the accent is one of the best in Vietnam, the hybrid northern-southern one. ^^

hello, new here. I also did watch Miss vietnam global and it really pissed me off, especially some singers. OMG, what the hell did they sing? I skipped almost the parts of singing and waited for the pageant's competition but it was really disappointing. They should have spoken in Vietnamese, not Eng at all and I don' think the winner can't speak vietnamese cuz she always answered in eng. So ironic.

Jennifer Le is such a pretty girl but she can't speak Vietnamese, which is really disappointing. I agree! The singing was eh...mostly from Vietnam singers. I don't want to discriminate against them, but I still prefer Vietnamese Americans more. Did anybody see the Eurasian girl? She has pretty good Vietnamese and she's not even full Vietnamese!

Bao Thy is pretty...but I get a bit bored seeing so many pictures of her sometimes. Too repetitive and her style/facial expression doesn't change substantially. Except for some non-selca outdoor shoots which are really pretty. <3

Regarding some people's opinion that Vietnamese aren't pretty unless they're mixed...I'm mixed myself. And although I do get where they're going at, I have to say that some of the prettiest girls whom I envy are often full Vietnamese.

And another thing...is it me or is it that Vietnamese net idols from Vietnam are often from the upper-middle class? Some of the ones that are models...they don't seem to reflect the Vietnamese way of life . . .

EDIT:

I think that jennifer le can speak viet. when the judges asked the few contestants remaining if they preferred to answer it in english or viet. jennifer said something like 'em muon cha loi tieng my' (my spelling sucks..I know)...which can be translated to "i want to reply in english" but then she said that in vietnamese... her viet sounded quite fluent too and yet she chose to reply in english... tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes:

Yeah, true that. I forgot to point that out and totally pwned myself. She's not what I consider fluent but really, her accent ain't that bad.

^ it's so true that all Viet net idols are rich kids... tat's why they got good clothings, and good styles, and they go to clubs and all that... normal life of a normal Viet teenager isn't really like theirs :P

but anyways... I find a new pic of SBS, which has Bryan and his partner [don't know his english name ><] they look cool in the shoot...

sbs5.jpg

new BAO THY

958826590_151da14759_o.jpg

actually there are more.. >< but i'm too tired atm... so after work tomorrow, i'll prolly post more updates ^^;; seems like Shuya also has new pics... prolly Jackie or Reese would post them xD

edit: nahh.... since i'm staying up for a bit more, i'll do a Shuya update <3

SHUYA [sorry xD only one xD]

5ae6kv9.jpg

The Chinese net idols are GORGEOUS though. Most of them look great w/out all the photoshopping.

I've been by every "ulzzang" thread and I swear, those girls are the prettiest.

Chinese net idols are liek all models status already..

well.. at least the REAL popular ones (aka, Janice Man and Angela Baby, who are SUUUUPER GORGEOUSSS!!)

well.. there are a few regular people Chinese net idols (yang yang, Apple)

and those who went to entertainment biz, kinda (mei mei, and others)

not all korean ulzzang photoshop their pictures or had surgery (i am sure everyone knows that.)

Ohwell... back to topic

Bao Thy, is she a model??

Guest chocomilky

Dang. For a Vietnamese, Nhu Loan is really tall. D:

And thanks for welcoming to the thread inconnuu. I was actually a silent visitor..?

hihi~ this was the day i saw bao thy. i was in this drink shop called -18c and while i was waiting in the queue to pay, i turned around and saw her and that guy and this other girl. i asked my friends if that's bao thy and they said yeah. she's soooooo skinny in real life. but yea, kute nonetheless ^__^ . didn't ask for pic or autographh tho, hihi~

Guest AAgurl789

Jennifer Le is such a pretty girl but she can't speak Vietnamese, which is really disappointing. I agree! The singing was eh...mostly from Vietnam singers. I don't want to discriminate against them, but I still prefer Vietnamese Americans more. Did anybody see the Eurasian girl? She has pretty good Vietnamese and she's not even full Vietnamese!

I think that jennifer le can speak viet. when the judges asked the few contestants remaining if they preferred to answer it in english or viet. jennifer said something like 'em muon cha loi tieng my' (my spelling sucks..I know)...which can be translated to "i want to reply in english" but then she said that in vietnamese... her viet sounded quite fluent too and yet she chose to reply in english... tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes:

Chinese net idols are liek all models status already..

well.. at least the REAL popular ones (aka, Janice Man and Angela Baby, who are SUUUUPER GORGEOUSSS!!)

well.. there are a few regular people Chinese net idols (yang yang, Apple)

and those who went to entertainment biz, kinda (mei mei, and others)

not all korean ulzzang photoshop their pictures or had surgery (i am sure everyone knows that.)

Ohwell... back to topic

Bao Thy, is she a model??

I wouldn't consider BT a professional (the key word..lol) model. She got known through the Miss Audition show and started singing...hence she became a 'mini singer' and held concerts with other mini teen singers...the only reason why there are so many photos of hers that looks professional is because kevin (vuong khang..the guy who usu. sings with her) is a photographer..and since him and BT are good buddies...he takes lots of her photos for fun...although she has starred in some commercials (lipton, kotex (?)) and appeared on some magazines, she's really not a 'model model'..okay, I don't make much sense..haa :lol: it's like how someone like say ashley simpson who is a singer and yet she endorses sketchers..you wouldn't consider her a "model" though right..she's really just a singer. same case with BT

and to be honest, i don't really check out the chinese net idol thread since I never liked the really 'deer stuck in headlights' shot..or the bulging eyes or those extremely cutish look all the time...it was just never my type.

Guest Inconnu

^ You should check the thread! They actually have alot of net idols that are naturally

gorgeous without photoshopping. Seriously. o_o But most them are like models xP So its

kinda expected.

Wow... That Bao Thy magazine is HEAVILY photoshopped... o_O;;;;

I dunno, they made her eyes look smaller than they appear... And her

eyebrows are like, barely visible. :lol:

Small update for now...

SHUYA

Here's the original picture of what Vivian posted... ^^ HAHA... I couldnt help but

get annoyed with the BLUR he did with his picture so I decided to sharpen it myself. xDDD

0708221536copyjs6.jpg

6d2etg8.jpg

LUSCA

3fa2nt4.jpg

104859174950d207fceaoe0.jpg

114902723100e5f5fd02qf6.jpg

e050cg6.jpg

mickeysrr6tp0.jpg

z100387590gg0.jpg

z101960755xl7.jpg

z105030471xp3.jpg

z106166116zx7.jpg

z100387612qh8.jpg

z106166185hs9.jpg

BIMBIM

He closed down his blog. :unsure: For now atleast.

img0340gk2.jpg

stikerrfl2.jpg

^Bimbim should think about dying his hair that color... even though

its just b/c of the lighting, I think he looks good with light brown hair.

BERNIE BIN

12007858296c02360a8chg0.jpg

Guest beepbeep

Small Update

Hien

clothing.jpg

We supposedly can't see all the designs on the clothing XD Far right has poca-dots.. And 2nd one from the right is green leggings

DSC01840.jpg

Guest XJux_u_n_MeX

i found this girl myspace&cyworld...& immediately i thought of Winnie ;) ...does these 2 have a resemblance? or its jux my imaginary :huh:

Myspace

Cyworld

6ez1g91.jpg4kvja74.jpg62zsrbk.jpg

------------------------------------

Winnie

534843552c1d0b835c5ad3.jpg534843548aa4af3c74dcd9.jpg

543366052364f1b8b99xw1.jpg

Guest jolie pomme

^ The first and third picture is definitively Winnie. The second girl no idea who she is. Can I see her myspace?

MAX

I don't think this had been posted yet.

1a59.jpg

TONEE

l_5c5a6c3ecaa85a5613f2274793297569.jpg

Updates are sparse these days. :-/

Guest Inconnu

^ haha, no, I think she's saying the 1st and 3rd picture ARE of Winnie but the

2nd one is the person that looks like Winnie. Maybe? XD

And adding more to your Max update:

MAX

905eft0.jpg