☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~JustAnna~

Heyy guys,

I'm usually just an observer I don't really post on her often. And I know what I'm about to post is a bit off topic, but I really wan t to get your opinion.

I'm no net idol or anything I cant do the teen cutesy style at all Lol, I just model part time for Elite Models and Venus Fashion in Vietnam whenever I'm back there, and during my last trip back I did a few photoshoot, one of them was for 2Sao.vn. They did an article on me where I was modeling clothing from Midu's shop. Unfortunately this photoshoot wasn't my best one, but Midu still posted it up on her FB. At first I thought nothing of it, until one of my model friends in Vietnam who happens to know Midu told me that Midu posted those images on purpose so that ppl can compare those pictures to hers and say how much better she looks then me. :(

I've seen the photo comments and yeah, they weren't very nice unfortunately. I'm not sure if they really were that bad, or just Midu fans lashing out. I myself aren't that great a fan of Midu, so getting dished and compared to her kind of annoys me. I know this photoshoot isn't my finest moment, prob one of my worst (i really dont suit black eye makeup) but really...... is it that bad??? :tears:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=202007&id=733035966

http://2sao.vietnamnet.vn/p1004c1006n20100826123437437/thanh-truc-bup-be-dang-yeu.vnn

I'm not sure which one will work so I tried both incase.

Please give your honest opinion.... are they that bad?

Thanks,

Anna (Thanh Truc)

Guest LizzieBee

^ Hi Anna, I blamed whoever does your makeup. Its a little too much and makes you look older. Besides that, its not that bad. Models are like a blank canvas, if the artist is bad, it shows it. lol. Hope I'm making any sense.

Guest leelee.

@Anna: If Midu really did post your pictures up for that reason, well, that's horrible! I'm not even a fan of her in the first place so that makes me see her in a negative light. I agree with LizzieBee; whoever did your makeup didn't do it to flatter your features. A lot of models aren't even 1/2 as pretty as they are with makeup on.

Kelly really does look like Megan Fox without the bangs! I think she looks fierce despite having the same 2 expressions in every photo.

Guest xKaiin

~JustAnna~ - If Midu posted those pics up on purpose to compare herself with you, then she's hella shady. I don't think you look that bad personally, but the artist did a bad job on you. From what I see from your sig, you look beautiful with less make up.

& i agree with LizzieBee up there =)

Guest PainfulEyes

Kelbin didn't do anything except watch TV..I think xD

how do you know that? LOL. Kelbin's learning Korean (with me) and working for some contests, not free like you.

some new photos of Kelbin, not sure if they were posted here, just post because of xChristineee.;)

he played Nichkhun (his favourite gasoo). how cute!^^

62504101502808883055326.jpg

40952101502591185855326.jpg

i took before he going to a talent contest, he danced "Run devil run" in that contest.

163837751.jpg

at his birthday warm party with me, Fendi and 2 friends of us.

dsc03650e.jpg

dsc03645n.jpg

dsc03647yb.jpg

newest photo. he cut his hair today and took this photo to show his friend the new hairstyle. LOL. i thin it's so cool.

33782101502824805805326.jpg

Guest doritosbag

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=349974

^ is that the real Kelbin? I doubt it but i need to make sure. :)

Guest PainfulEyes

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=349974

^ is that the real Kelbin? I doubt it but i need to make sure. :)

no, it's not Kelbin, just a faker.

Kelbin also has a Soompi account but he doesn't post here, only read your comments in this topic. kkk.

newest photo of Kelbin.

he was at the book store with me, we need to buy something for learning Korean today.^^

imag0106v.jpg

Guest xKaiin

. His hair is now the official Coolest Hair. :) Chris just got overthrown.

EXCUSE MOI I BEG TO DIFFER.

But according to Kelbin's latest picture, he only shaved half, HA > : ]

ehhh, dunno what all the fuss is about. Kelbins hair is highly reminiscent of what Super Junior did for Don't Don in 2007, which I admittedly did like and was about to do but to me it's not that great anymore S:

Does that make me evil? I guess it does :(

Archived