☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

OMG you guys.... we all know it's such a stupid attention-craving troll, why should we even bother insulting her?! she's stupid, she won't understand anything..... yesterday, I was wow-ed with all 2 to 3 pages of just arguing pointlessly back and forth this troll... I was gonna skip all the pages but I was afraid to miss some updates... so i forcefully went through each page for some new picturesss [luckily i did, EDISON UPDATE FTW!!! <3]

been a silent reader, i don't think anyone remember me anymore but still.. *waves* HIIIII ^.^;;

let the thread grow with valuable pictures and just ignore the stupid trolls.... :)

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn... slapping people and now people falling on their heads??? violent much?? Might I suggest you to go see a psychiatrist??? Seriously, thats not very healthy for you. You should get some mental medical help...

I feel sorry for your mama, having given birth to a mentally deranged person

But no seriously... let's give this a rest. Since people were waiting for you, i expected you would have better come backs to entertain me some more but you're really boring and a new semester awaits <3

Don't forget my advice. Go see a psychiatrist ok?? It's not healthy to be so violent.

Looks like kissez* is gonna have to cut a -you know what-.

Lol.

Keep it up. You're good for a few cheap laughs.

Oh, I thought this wasn't really you and that a friend was using your account lol... dumb richard simmons.

Do us all a favor and go slit your wrists. Just stop breathing while you're at it - you're a complete waste of life.

why should we even bother insulting her?!

'Cause... I'm really bored... lol.

P.S.

If that piece of turd keeps coming back for more, I will do my best to indulge it/her.

My heart is made of gold and clearly, she is desperate for attention.

Guest hwaiting

Viet people are ignorant, barbaric, have no education, uncreative, followers, and nasty!

Oh okay, thats nice to know. I guess people are entitled to their own opinion.

You guys do realise that.. this person is just extremely bored and he/she KNOWS that being in this thread would cause a stir >_>

(But it is quite a laugh at her generlizations LOL)

I want to see more spams and of hot people kk?

Guest glassheart000

Lol.

Oh, I thought this wasn't really you and that a friend was using your account lol... dumb richard simmons.

Do us all a favor and go slit your wrists. Just stop breathing while you're at it - you're a complete waste of life.

P.S.

If that piece of turd keeps coming back for more, I will do my best to indulge it/her.

Im back cuz im bored too =\

but no thank you! I don't know how to slit my wrist. I dont even know what a wrist is since i am such a richard simmons hahaha. How about you do it for me so I can sue you for it!?!?!- Since you want to so much right?? psycho biaatch. Dang ure sick minded tho... seriously lol

Guest yunna0902

ah..sillyvivian..I haven' t seen you for ages..welcome back! :D

lol. everyone need to stop argue and bashing each other plz >.<

Guest little_witch

Can't you guys just ignore her/him??!

This person is really annoying!!! I want to see pics and not some conversations with someone who hates her/his own ethnicity! I don't even understand why he/she hates Vietnam where her/his mother comes from....

@glassheart......if you're bored then go and bash Vietnamese in real life where you live.....I bet you don't even have the courage.....so SHUT UP and GO!

---------

I'm sorry guys that this is my first post in this topic >< I was just a silent reader but I couldn't watch at it anymore ...

I just notice that Sam have a dimple when she smile =) lol..she looks pretty and I love

the gold shoe she wearing...I want a pair too.....is this just me or does Kelly look kinda different

from when she was first posted here...but different in a good way not bad...but nevertheless she still look very pretty =)

wow~after wasting so many pages on pointless argument

you still don't give up huh glassheart000?? just give a rest will ya? -_-

Guest EnVogue

You gotta be kidding right lol.....i'm sure people from their own ethnicity would say the same thing about their women. the girls here are quite good looking and they all have diverse looks. i'd be more in favor of Koreans except they all look similar...

and whats ur point?

A lot of my friends who travelled around said the same thing. If you pick like 20 random girls from each ethnicity, viet would have a higher number of attractive women. I feel like I'm feeding the troll now with this comment lol

<--- hitoro u got what i mean

if i would pick 20 random korean girls from the street

20 random girls from japan

20 random girls from vietnam

20 random girls from thailand

(without any surgeries etc.)

i think viet girls would look the best.

or lets say

southeast asians like vietnam hongkong?

xD

Lol.

P.S.

<---

same here

I like to argue with stupid ppl just to entertain myself

Guest glassheart000

I just notice that Sam have a dimple when she smile =) lol..she looks pretty and I love

the gold shoe she wearing...I want a pair too.....is this just me or does Kelly look kinda different

from when she was first posted here...but different in a good way not bad...but nevertheless she still look very pretty =)

wow~after wasting so many pages on pointless argument

you still don't give up huh glassheart000?? just give a rest will ya? -_-

I dont know who she is but the woman with the black top looks like a chicken with all those feathers. Maybe she is a chicken wannabee hahahaha!

I can't give it a rest yet. Im too bored... Arguing with communists is fun, and kills time! :-D

Oh, and dont worry about insulting me. I don't mind it coming from communists, it just makes me laugh lol

Guest glassheart000

Can't you guys just ignore her/him??!

This person is really annoying!!! I want to see pics and not some conversations with someone who hates her/his own ethnicity! I don't even understand why he/she hates Vietnam where her/his mother comes from....

@glassheart......if you're bored then go and bash Vietnamese in real life where you live.....I bet you don't even have the courage.....so SHUT UP and GO!

---------

I'm sorry guys that this is my first post in this topic >< I was just a silent reader but I couldn't watch at it anymore ...

There are no vietnamese people in real life where I live. It's a rich people place. No viets allowed hahaha!!!

Wow you're gettin really annoyed! o.O jeeeezz... need a chill pill?? Go get some heroin, I heard it will make you feel better hahaaha!!! I personally can't tell you if it does though. Oh well... no feedback from me!

Guest Inconnu

Okay, seriously, DO THE MODS EVEN CHECK THEIR REPORTS?! D;

I've been jamming that button for the past two days. This is

ridiculous.

THANK YOU Peekabooitzme. MY HERO<3

OMG you guys.... we all

been a silent reader, i don't think anyone remember me anymore but still.. *waves* HIIIII ^.^;;

HI VIVIAN! *hugs you* Welcome back! :)

NEW EDISON

20442_255703111661_702381661_3429072_6085563_n.jpg

EDISON <3 <3 <3

For some reason, the more I see Sam, the more I find her less attractive .___.

and I used to kind of line her ):

LOL.. Kelly looks funny. :lol: No offense.

I like Albee. Her outfit's cute too.

I don't typically care too much about Michelle, but I like her 1st and 3rd pics.

(keep reporting everyone!)

Guest AAgurl789

Okay, seriously, DO THE MODS EVEN CHECK THEIR REPORTS?! D;

I've been jamming that button for the past two days. This is

ridiculous.

it's been a while since I've posted...keep up the good work of posting pics hun..

and yes hopefully the mods comes soon...been reporting too

haha aww HI EVERYONEE!!! So touched that I'm still remembered :lol:

Am I one of the few rare people that find Kelly attractive?! haha I don't think she's drop-dead gorgeous but she has her unique prettiness~.... Compared to her older days, she looks a lottt better now!!! Not mentioning she's a great dresser and her makeup methods make her look much prettier too!!!

Omo, Oh Edison, please turn your gorgeous face towards the camera!!! :lol:

Archived