☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naaah. my mama would b so proud of me since she hates viet people too hahaha!! I should tell her about this.

Nah, we prolly have the same dad since ur dad prolly cheated on ur mama with mine since shes not viet n prolly better lookin than ur mama!! (Unless ur dad is viet then she wouldnt even go near him! that is hahaha!!!)

hahahahaha aw man.... thanks for cheering me up guys =) Anyyywayyyss..... I had to let that anger out somewhere on something right? Nothing's better than letting it out on stuuupid n uuugly nasty communists =)

Ill leave for now. Ill come back eventually =) Miss me <3

I almost forgot. U really dont want to slap my mama... she would sue you until your grandchildren get old and wrinkly and then laugh at your misfortune =) just an advice. (You should thank me for that advice)! Although if you got in trouble for that, I'd laugh because wooww... THAT would be dumb!

So apparently you're my long lost half-sister?

Is that the point you're trying to make? lol

This paragraph is too stupid to even be insulting.

Try harder and don't ever procreate. We don't want anymore dumb asses like you running around.

Guest glassheart000

So apparently you're my long lost half-sister?

Is that the point you're trying to make? lol

This paragraph is too stupid to even be insulting.

Try harder and don't ever procreate. We don't want anymore dumb asses like you running around.

You mean dumbasses like you going around slapping people and then going to jail for it!?!??!?!?! o.O LOL!!!!!

You mean dumbasses like you going around slapping people and then going to jail for it!?!??!?!?! o.O LOL!!!!!

That's never happened lol.

This is like arguing with a 4th grader.

So how many times were you dropped on the head as an infant?

Umm.. I notice that every ethnicity looks the same nowadays.

Like the way that they dress and their hairstyle.. It's not special anymore. lol

It's like they're copying each other.

I think vietnamese girls with really long hair are soo beautiful.. <3

and no make up.

Guest EnVogue

i think among all average-looking asian woman

viet woman are one of the prettiest...

like if u compare the average of whole population

(u know that i dun like this "korea"vs"japan"vs whatever thing but seriously

just think about it)

(so,u got a new topic to talk about now forget this glassheart thing person)

talk about time...finally Edison update..the guy always manage to look pretty darn good =)

ohhhh man TTS >_< how I also miss his old pictures and the "old" him more...

Huu Vy =) also my favorite....after Edison that is lol.....Kelbin lol I always look forward

to seeing his new pictures, since majority of his picture is pretty darn unique I must say....

glassheart000 when are you planning to stop being such an a_ _ and just simply give up? O_o

just think about it)

A lot of my friends who travelled around said the same thing. If you pick like 20 random girls from each ethnicity, viet would have a higher number of attractive women. I feel like I'm feeding the troll now with this comment lol

Truffles: I agree with you. No makeup on Tam Tit and she needs some kind of support in front. And the Sam thing, I need to see some live clips lol

I personally don't find people with a fat face attractive.

I don't find viet people attractive either. They kinda remind of peasants working the land and having no education. But whether they have education or not, who cares. The fact is. Its a communist country full of ignorant and barbaric people who put their hands up a chicken's bubble gum to pull out all the organs before killing it to eat it.

And if they DO look good, they still have no talent and are just a bunch of followers. When did they start dying their hair? probably after the Japanese started. Why do their flag look like that? because they copied China. Why are they using the alphabet letters? Because they copied the French who colonized them. They started on the same page as South Korea a decade ago, yet they are soooo much behind because they could never come up with something on their own. - Though I must admit, they do sound funny when they speak English.

And when they come up with something on their own, it's usually nasty, like that "trend" of having black teeth before the French came to colonized them. (Thank you France!!) - ask your ancestors~

so.. to sum it up: Viet people are ignorant, barbaric, have no education, uncreative, followers, and nasty!

Oh my... I forgot to say something. Theyre corrupt too!!! If you ever happen to have murdered someone in Vietnam, just pay up $100 and I am sure the police will let you go! I bet that Tam Tit girl slept with her manager or someone to have her name known. hahahaha =)

I forgot to mention. her name sounds like tittiiiiiies!!! hahahaha. poor girl...

O-M-G. Honestly? When I was reading this, I thought the whole time that it would be a self-reference to the author himself. It totally fits to yourself for instance being ignorant about Vietnamese culture. However, I hope you're simply not Vietnamese. I don't want my country and people to be linked to such a stupid comment with really plain arguments.

Guest HEYangieeGIRL

sorry to cut ur post.. lol

But stupid girl had to come up in here and I have to back track the pages to see pictures..

but yayy new edison.. just what i needed .. lol. it sucks also cuz just one picture? T_T

i realize the idol thread constantly changes the topic format.. lol.

and glassheart...

Are you just mad cuz you've been dump by a vietnamese?

Mmm it's ok... just go cry at your corner and get over it.

Guest youyou1430270761

don't like Tam Tit's thick eyeliner either :ph34r:

may we have a Tam Tit spam?

and is where is Quita? haven't seen or heard from her in a while =(

ure whiiite?? O.O and ure a viet-wannabee??? what is wrong with you??

That's a first....

actually, no. as a human being, i'm just more decent than you.

U can laugh at me if you want. At least, im not a barbaric, communist, corrupt, ugly, ignorant, nasttyyyyy, follower-peasant =)

It's true... im not a fckin communist =)

yea yea soo what if u study ur fact straight basically all the asian country though back teeth was beautiful back then

and at least viet people has natural double eyelid

ANYWAYS...

Ha Trinh reminds me of Sunye back in her shorter hair days, well, just the first pic... (I miss WG ): )

TTS looks gross now... Like, what happened? I used to think he was hot.

Looool at Kelbin

and

Tam Tit looks better natural.. or kind of natural

Ditto with all of the above. I think TTS just needs a tan and a change in hairstyle it looks very Vietnamerican circa 1990

Guest glassheart000

That's never happened lol.

This is like arguing with a 4th grader.

So how many times were you dropped on the head as an infant?

Damn... slapping people and now people falling on their heads??? violent much?? Might I suggest you to go see a psychiatrist??? Seriously, thats not very healthy for you. You should get some mental medical help...

I feel sorry for your mama, having given birth to a mentally deranged person

But no seriously... let's give this a rest. Since people were waiting for you, i expected you would have better come backs to entertain me some more but you're really boring and a new semester awaits <3

Don't forget my advice. Go see a psychiatrist ok?? It's not healthy to be so violent.

You gotta be kidding right lol.....i'm sure people from their own ethnicity would say the same thing about their women. the girls here are quite good looking and they all have diverse looks. i'd be more in favor of Koreans except they all look similar...

just think about it)

peasant, go back to farming my rice paddies

this is not what i pay you for

P.S. all joking aside, i hope you find a shred of common sense to leave the thread

because obviously us ugly people are just going to continue to waste your time :)

Archived