perfect time for a tam tit spam. :D

2-copy.jpg

4273815773_0f85dc9caa.jpg

4273816505_128dd24a57.jpg

4274562232_541a2b60e3.jpg

4273817449_7aaa3e7905.jpg

4274562526_76c2a2561c.jpg

4275090634_9a30eeef95.jpg

looks very natural and pretty to me. especially when most of her pictures come from other people..2 sao for one is a paparazzi site. they most likely dont have the time to sit down and photoshop every picture they take..

@__@

What's 'bai phuc' 'phim vo' ...? I'm not that skilled; I can't read w/o accents D:

I would also join in this "heated debate", but I think everyone else is handling it well... and to add my input would be over doing it d:

I like Tam Tit's new pics, but I prefer her with her hair down

Guest glassheart000

I personally don't find people with a fat face attractive.

I don't find viet people attractive either. They kinda remind of peasants working the land and having no education. But whether they have education or not, who cares. The fact is. Its a communist country full of ignorant and barbaric people who put their hands up a chicken's bubble gum to pull out all the organs before killing it to eat it.

And if they DO look good, they still have no talent and are just a bunch of followers. When did they start dying their hair? probably after the Japanese started. Why do their flag look like that? because they copied China. Why are they using the alphabet letters? Because they copied the French who colonized them. They started on the same page as South Korea a decade ago, yet they are soooo much behind because they could never come up with something on their own. - Though I must admit, they do sound funny when they speak English.

And when they come up with something on their own, it's usually nasty, like that "trend" of having black teeth before the French came to colonized them. (Thank you France!!) - ask your ancestors~

so.. to sum it up: Viet people are ignorant, barbaric, have no education, uncreative, followers, and nasty!

Oh my... I forgot to say something. Theyre corrupt too!!! If you ever happen to have murdered someone in Vietnam, just pay up $100 and I am sure the police will let you go! I bet that Tam Tit girl slept with her manager or someone to have her name known. hahahaha =)

I forgot to mention. her name sounds like tittiiiiiies!!! hahahaha. poor girl...

Oh.. My... God... I cannot believe how rude you are.

I was going to let prior comments pass, but REALLY?

Just because you don't find Vietnamese people attractive, it gives you no right to say that we're PEASANTS... Even BARBARIC. And if you don't find Viet people attractive, why were you in this thread in the first place?

Yes, we copied the French use of the alphabet, but you do realize that when a country is colonized, adapting certain aspects is natural? Japan also "copied" the Chinese in history. China "ruled" Vietnam for quite a while, adapting Chinese traditions as well as a version of their traditional dress is inevitable.

vv

@glassheart... Nasty Viet people? Amusing? I'm not here to amuse you. If you're looking for humor, please direct yourself to the Humor section of Soompi

Guest glassheart000

To back it up:

"When the French came to Vietnam, they did not appreciate the implied beauty and the procedure was discouraged."

http://www.thingsasian.com/stories-photos/1296

"A woman is deemed to be ready to be married after she undergoes her first tooth blackening ceremony."

http://www.dentalfind.com/black_teeth/

3117242248_fc3045786f.jpg

She looks like a nicer person but yeah =)

nasty viet people much?

Oh.. My... God... I cannot believe how rude you are.

I was going to let prior comments pass, but REALLY?

Just because you don't find Vietnamese people attractive, it gives you no right to say that we're PEASANTS... Even BARBARIC. And if you don't find Viet people attractive, why were you in this thread in the first place?

There is so much I would want to say, but I'm not going to waste my efforts

Please do waste your efforts! I find it amusing =)

And don't deny, it's true.

Even the Viet traditional dress is copied form the Chinese dress, the top, the slit on the sides

And yep, theyre bararic. Running after chickens to put their hands up the chicken's butthole. nastyyyyy

Guest Inconnu

^ Oh, I'm actually laughing at you instead. :lol:

Gosh. I love people who make asses out of themselves because instead of

offending people, they make themselves seem like unintelligent buffoons.

If that's what you're aiming for. Congrats! You sound exactly like a buffoon.

My bad, I think I gave you too much credit. Buffoon > you.

Guest glassheart000

U can laugh at me if you want. At least, im not a barbaric, communist, corrupt, ugly, ignorant, nasttyyyyy, follower-peasant =)

It's true... im not a fckin communist =)

Guest Inconnu

I'll just wait for Kissez* to come. She'll handle this way better. LMAO. :lol:

U can laugh at me if you want. At least, im not a barbaric, communist, corrupt, ugly, ignorant, nasttyyyyy, follower-peasant =)

It's true... im not a fckin communist =)

Yah. But you're a fking moron. :huh: What's your point? Fail.

Guest glassheart000

Yeah i'll b a moron but hey... its the truth. Viet people are Stalin and Hitler worshippers!!

hahahaha aw maaan....

and to answer your comment, OF COURSE CHINA RULED VIETNAM!!!! - thats cuz Vietnam cant do anything for itself! When it tries, look at what happens: POVERTYYYYY!!!! AND COMMUNISIIISMMM!!!! o.O!!!

Guest Inconnu

i don't understand why you guys give the mean person any attention at all.

^ Trust me, ignoring mean comments actually makes it worse in this

thread. LOL... :lol:

And I'll stop for now. *goes to do spam*

They just keep coming back... :blink:

Besides, I feel this world needs one less stupid person

I feel like I'm stalking you, inconnu, you're always one post ahead of me.

Yeah i'll b a moron but hey... its the truth. Viet people are Stalin and Hitler worshippers!!

hahahaha aw maaan....

and to answer your comment, OF COURSE CHINA RULED VIETNAM!!!! - thats cuz Vietnam cant do anything for itself! When it tries, look at what happens: POVERTYYYYY!!!! AND COMMUNISIIISMMM!!!! o.O!!!

First, Stalin... Hitler... Oh wooow.

Um, China ruled Japan, Korea, and all of Asia...

And they have poverty and communism...

Not all of Vietnam is in poverty....

Guest glassheart000

I forgot to say....

DID VIETNAM FOLLOW CHINA INTO BECOMING COMMUNIST TOO!?!?!?!??! O.O!!!!!!

i wouldnt b surprised, Viets are a bunch of followers.

at least, im a moron who has her own opinion =) Viets dont even have an opinion they just follow every other countries! They might as well not even exist

You might as well call yourselves Chinese! =)

It's does you more positive already

Guest Inconnu

I got a little hate comment in my blog just now. :lol:

Sheesh, someone is desperate for attention.

NEW EDISON

IT'S OKAY GUYS. EDISON UPDATES > troll.

21542_216555336661_702381661_3241037_3644441_n.jpg

^ Aw, lol. :o

Hey! You topped me again

But in the end, we're all followers of Ancient Rome.

Why call ourselves Chinese?

Technically, we're all from Africa anyways :rolleyes:

edit:

just so I don't end up spamming this thread... Lolol.

EDISON <3 <3

vv

lolol. toss the keyboard. I had a mental picture of that...

lol I love the fact that glassheart came in with the "ulzzangs are fake crap " and when she couldn't win an argument she decided to go with the generic "all Vietnamese are barbaric commies" Typical troll. Do yourself a favor and toss the keyboard, you're outnumbered. 16.gif

Heh at least you know you've got richard simmons for brains! Good job sweetie.

Archived