☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

anyone else worried that we're sort of posting pics with out permition? XD great work though guys! and i never knew vietnamese net idols used Face book O_o WELL, i can say i was the first on facebook before them XD, i have one over the net idols what a shocker.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Inconnu

^ Why should we be worried? TECHNICALLY, since they are famous online

already, they should know that their pictures will be posted somewhere. :P

Haha, I mean, all net idols/uhljjang threads are posting pictures of these

people without their permission as well. I'm sure they won't sue usssss. :lol:

U r so Fking lie :)) U said u used to hang out with him so where's ur picture,wat's ur real name. I didnt see any ur pic with himon his Fbook.How much U know him??? All the things u said just Fking lie :)) I think u r jealous with him, Do not slander another person when u DO NOT KNOW anything ... OK! he never backbite or defame another like U, !!! :)) LOLZ everybody can log on to his fbook and read his note... U can understand him alot.He's just make up when he's took photos 4 magazines or advertisement :))

I think u have mom,dad teached so do not talk like an ignorant person :) you lied! no proof at all! If u r Kelbin's friend u would never write such lines.Fortunately,He doesnt have any friends like U? dont pretend u r his friend and say bad things about him.And im pretty SURE all the lines he wrote are Lie... poor u , dont be jealous babe :))

Quite profane there missy. Well not sure if you care for my credibility in things but I actually know the kid making the claims that he knows Kelbin. He might not be telling the complete truth, but he is right about Kelbin in person. I mean, you can be mad all you want, but this kid has more reliable experiences with Kelbin in person than most people here. ^^

Oh Inconnu... any luck getting control over this thread for yourself? do you think that's ever possible?

On a final and good note. Tam Tit is really attractive to me. I would love to meet the Hanoi girl myself if I ever get the chance. =)

Guest truffles14

anyone else worried that we're sort of posting pics with out permition? XD great work though guys! and i never knew vietnamese net idols used Face book O_o WELL, i can say i was the first on facebook before them XD, i have one over the net idols what a shocker.

yea idk about other net idols but for the hotgirls/boys in vn (at least the more famous ones), it's practically their job to just take pictures to post all over online teen sites. the goal IS to get their pictures heavily recirculated.

and yea i dont think Gucci is a net idol...but she is the girl that takes most of Max's pictures. i think shes just an awesome photog/photoshopper. and she looks just like that Hong My girl from Bo tu 10a8. lol

Minor Honey

4170912289_a520557627.jpg

4128408234_09be728075.jpg

4039229313_3e95656e11.jpg

4039986048_763b0013be.jpg

Dau

4170947835_fa71bc4fd7.jpg

4173660625_a8064e1b83.jpg

Guest SweetViet

I don't know about you but I find shantea mac fascinating. Added her on face book and got dibs on loads of new pictures. She pretty much just reopened her piczo but didn't uploaded any new stuff so I guess it's to that weebly site for now.

New ;) luvableviet

in blue eyes

in brown eyes

natural eyes

kawaii!!!

in teal eyes (she makes me want it)

most updated

in november

rocking nudy brown

i love how she can be sexy and innocent the same time

If you want to see more she's also doing blogtv so you'll see her live! She hardly wear make up in it and gives great advice

http://www.blogtv.com/People/luvableviet

Her website

http://cre8byshantea.weebly.com

facebook/luvableviet

myspace/shanteamac

twitter is shanteamac

Guest keikeikhang

U r so Fking lie :)) U said u used to hang out with him so where's ur picture,wat's ur real name. I didnt see any ur pic with himon his Fbook.How much U know him??? All the things u said just Fking lie :)) I think u r jealous with him, Do not slander another person when u DO NOT KNOW anything ... OK! he never backbite or defame another like U, !!! :)) LOLZ everybody can log on to his fbook and read his note... U can understand him alot.He's just make up when he's took photos 4 magazines or advertisement :))

I think u have mom,dad teached so do not talk like an ignorant person :) you lied! no proof at all! If u r Kelbin's friend u would never write such lines.Fortunately,He doesnt have any friends like U? dont pretend u r his friend and say bad things about him.And im pretty SURE all the lines he wrote are Lie... poor u , dont be jealous babe :))

wtf? I never said he was my friend. he lives in the same city where I was born. Da Lat. I visit every year and stay there for a month. I never said that he was my friend. And heck no am I jealous of him. Ew, who would want to be a self-conceited, wannabe posing, loser? I just happened to hang out with him when my cousin invited me. And if I am able to judge him after about 1 day then hes pretty bad. -_-. and wth? magazines and advertisement? Hes just a net ulzzang, hes not famous or anything. -_-. And wth? yes he HAS backbited and defamed people. Hes always looking down on others that are "below his status" or whatever. I probably know him more then anyone on this forums.

Quite profane there missy. Well not sure if you care for my credibility in things but I actually know the kid making the claims that he knows Kelbin. He might not be telling the complete truth, but he is right about Kelbin in person. I mean, you can be mad all you want, but this kid has more reliable experiences with Kelbin in person than most people here. ^^

Oh Inconnu... any luck getting control over this thread for yourself? do you think that's ever possible?

On a final and good note. Tam Tit is really attractive to me. I would love to meet the Hanoi girl myself if I ever get the chance. =)

Enderr!! =D I think that one Cherry girl is prettier maann

I don't know about you but I find shantea mac fascinating. Added her on face book and got dibs on loads of new pictures. She pretty much just reopened her piczo but didn't uploaded any new stuff so I guess it's to that weebly site for now.

New ;) luvableviet

in blue eyes

in brown eyes

natural eyes

kawaii!!!

in teal eyes (she makes me want it)

most updated

in november

rocking nudy brown

i love how she can be sexy and innocent the same time

If you want to see more she's also doing blogtv so you'll see her live! She hardly wear make up in it and gives great advice

http://www.blogtv.com/People/luvableviet

Her website

http://cre8byshantea.weebly.com

facebook/luvableviet

myspace/shanteamac

twitter is shanteamac

Hmm...only one post and a big spam on her. LOL

I saw some of her videos on youtube though. Blah!

On another note, Dau's family(?) pic looks so friggin adorable

Guest ~.Linh.~

lol, that's not her family. she's just sitting next to the movie poster of the kmovie "speedy scandal" (?) ^^

but very creative, i must...and she's really pretty :)

but they would make a cute family for sure xD

inconnu!*< ohh ok LOL i still feel a bit of a perverty ness brewing inside me when i look at their pictures haha XD and ive noticed, so many pretty girls against guys! what happened to all of the guys? they all seem to look like old versions of what used to be ulzzangs except Andy.. hes just the definition of cool B)

Guest Inconnu

^ He looks really skinny in his pictures too actually... hahahaha.

And Dau is ADORABLE! That "family" picture is really smart. hahaha.

:lol: ... Yeah, I think she's average.

inconnu!*< ohh ok LOL i still feel a bit of a perverty ness brewing inside me when i look at their pictures haha XD and ive noticed, so many pretty girls against guys! what happened to all of the guys? they all seem to look like old versions of what used to be ulzzangs except Andy.. hes just the definition of cool B)

Guy population died out recently :[

^ He looks really skinny in his pictures too actually... hahahaha.

And Dau is ADORABLE! That "family" picture is really smart. hahaha.

:lol: ... Yeah, I think she's average.

Guy population died out recently :[

It's just rare to find good looking Viet guys. There are plenty of mediocre looking viet guys though. Plenty of those!

Guest SweetViet

Gimme break i only recently found out about soompi. Still tryna learn. ooh where are more links to dau's family?

Guest hwaiting

Cherry is so pretty. Only one of the few pretty girls posted on here. Lol

16245_1179627730235_1214425552_3055.jpg

And some Quita cos she hasn't been posted in awhile. Here are some sort of recent photos of her.. (I liked her better with black hair)

m206001537.jpg

m205927882.jpg

m199490873.jpg

Archived