☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Guest Inconnu

Yup! I don't have her blog either. I usually get her pics off

of professionals as well.

=[ I really want to ask the mod to switch the topic starter

to someone else who is active in this thread.... but it always

takes them 2-3 months with 4-5 requests till they actually do

it. I don't blame them.. hectic schedule.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest candyfan27

Yup! I don't have her blog either. I usually get her pics off

of professionals as well.

=[ I really want to ask the mod to switch the topic starter

to someone else who is active in this thread.... but it always

takes them 2-3 months with 4-5 requests till they actually do

it. I don't blame them.. hectic schedule.

woah didnt know you could do that. but you should really do it though (be the new topic starter... you're pretty active right?). I really want an updated list too!

Guest truffles14

tam tit on magazine with Noo phuoc thinh.

12162_187329172367_811887367_2834240_1090933_n.jpg

she's getting really popular. i wonder if she's planning to be a singer or something cause there's lots of pictures of her with khong tu quynh's company...

Guest j.a*star

wretch.cc? That Chinese website is full of fake accounts. I've caught like 50 fake accounts of Wu Chun and some other Lollipop boy members there. That site is crazy.

Alright. Too bad the one I posted was not fake =p

Guest Inconnu

^ Alviano? Seriously? LOL.

I don't think that's Kelbin. I know Kelbin HAS a facebook, but he sure didn't

name himself Alviano... lmao. (or... maybe he did? That is still a 'wth' for

me about the Alviano...)

Oh gosh... what's with these Hot Girls getting into the entertainment

business lately... :huh: I hope they can actually live up to their popularity

by actually having talent and not using looks as their main priority. Eh,

then again... Most of the Asian entertainment is shallow. lol. But, I kinda

wanna see Tam Tit on screen. If she's a bad singer, I'll just mute the sound

and stare at how pretty she is instead... hahahaha. :P

Guest truffles14

man, everyone's getting that haircut... tam tit, emily, van navy, dau, huyen baby, minh hang,...................and a LOT more.. i think it started with tang thanh ha though. hahameo mun looks nice with it though

edit//

max

4162094260_efc899ce2f.jpg

4140681837_5696424189.jpg

mango

16438_200170826634_760991634_3842799_4413309_n.jpg

10852_206999226634_760991634_3895827_7328947_n.jpg

10852_213536351634_760991634_3950407_3553960_n.jpg

10852_206997881634_760991634_3895816_8234345_n.jpg

Guest yinyin9999

NO OFFENSE to all u Kelbin fans but I'm just gonna say what I have to say. Okay, I know Kelbin in real life. I used to hang out with him with my cousin and to tell the truth..he isnt all that great. -_-. His attitude is very self-absorbed and conceited. And hes not that good looking in real life either.. you should see him without make-up.. then again..hes always wearing make-up everywhere he goes nowadays. He always goes around acting like hes the mini cooper, which he is not, trust me. I'm tired of people always looking up to this guy when in reality he isnt all that great. His mom's "job" isnt all that great either. Well I guess she makes a lot of money out of it since Kelbin is so rich.

U r so Fking lie :)) U said u used to hang out with him so where's ur picture,wat's ur real name. I didnt see any ur pic with himon his Fbook.How much U know him??? All the things u said just Fking lie :)) I think u r jealous with him, Do not slander another person when u DO NOT KNOW anything ... OK! he never backbite or defame another like U, !!! :)) LOLZ everybody can log on to his fbook and read his note... U can understand him alot.He's just make up when he's took photos 4 magazines or advertisement :))

I think u have mom,dad teached so do not talk like an ignorant person :) you lied! no proof at all! If u r Kelbin's friend u would never write such lines.Fortunately,He doesnt have any friends like U? dont pretend u r his friend and say bad things about him.And im pretty SURE all the lines he wrote are Lie... poor u , dont be jealous babe :))

^

Hey, no need to swear... and why are YOU getting so defensive about it? Do YOU know Kelbin? Why don't I see YOU in his fbook pics and such? No need to get so offended, it was just one comment on Kelbin... unless you're his mom. :huh:

Too many smileys.

@__@

Lol. 5 posts... me is suspicious.

U r so Fking lie :)) U said u used to hang out with him so where's ur picture,wat's ur real name. I didnt see any ur pic with himon his Fbook.How much U know him??? All the things u said just Fking lie :)) I think u r jealous with him, Do not slander another person when u DO NOT KNOW anything ... OK! he never backbite or defame another like U, !!! :)) LOLZ everybody can log on to his fbook and read his note... U can understand him alot.He's just make up when he's took photos 4 magazines or advertisement :))

I think u have mom,dad teached so do not talk like an ignorant person :) you lied! no proof at all! If u r Kelbin's friend u would never write such lines.Fortunately,He doesnt have any friends like U? dont pretend u r his friend and say bad things about him.And im pretty SURE all the lines he wrote are Lie... poor u , dont be jealous babe :))

LOL and who are you to say that ..

Guest Inconnu

U r so Fking lie :) ) U said u used to hang out with him so where's ur picture,wat's ur real name. I didnt see any ur pic with himon his Fbook.How much U know him??? All the things u said just Fking lie :) ) I think u r jealous with him, Do not slander another person when u DO NOT KNOW anything ... OK! he never backbite or defame another like U, !!! :) ) LOLZ everybody can log on to his fbook and read his note... U can understand him alot.He's just make up when he's took photos 4 magazines or advertisement :) )

I think u have mom,dad teached so do not talk like an ignorant person :) you lied! no proof at all! If u r Kelbin's friend u would never write such lines.Fortunately,He doesnt have any friends like U? dont pretend u r his friend and say bad things about him.And im pretty SURE all the lines he wrote are Lie... poor u , dont be jealous babe :) )

Gosh, your english makes me want to shoot myself... :mellow:

Archived