☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

Hitoro you do know that you can't compete in Miss. Universe Vietnam if you went under the knife right? So your 110% of Hoang Yen going under the knife just went kapoot. It's nice that you have the superior eyesight to detect plastic or flesh but there is no proof at all except for your assumptions. But do go into the cosmetic field since you'll never be out of a job unless you make a boo boo. Good money. biggrin.gif

sorry but anything is possible in vietnam if you have the $$$$$$$

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitoro you do know that you can't compete in Miss. Universe Vietnam if you went under the knife right? So your 110% of Hoang Yen going under the knife just went kapoot. It's nice that you have the superior eyesight to detect plastic or flesh but there is no proof at all except for your assumptions. But do go into the cosmetic field since you'll never be out of a job unless you make a boo boo. Good money. :D

like i said before, you can't really be sure unless they themselves admit it! you can only make an educated guess which is totally different from assumption. i don't know how you look like but can i not assume you had a few things tunes up? it simply won't make sense on my part that is. Of course my opinions don't always have great taste amongst others:( but its always fun to have a bit of disagreement. lol guys don't take me so seriously...sure its nice to make money, but i only said that to make a contradicting point. lol. I'd like to hear more opinions from you. btw i'm no expert but i'm sure most of you guys can get a hint of who's natural who's not. always look at the nose bridge followed by the chin. soft feature usually indicate natural (you'll see less shadows). shape features usually indicates something was done (more shadows). if they claim they are natural, believe them.

^ Honestly, I can never tell if a person has any facial changes unless its over the top obvious. Breast I can tell more if its those amusing perky kind so I can really only go meh until they're proof. I don't really take you seriously more like annoyed with all the surgery comments towards viet girls cause they don't look like whatever expectation people have.

sorry but anything is possible in vietnam if you have the $$$$$$$

Yeah but not with these official things about representing the country. You can get away if you know how to play, but we are a bunch of anal people that wouldn't let something like that slip.

Does anyone have other pictures of Elly's boobs?

Now I'm curious as to whether they're fake or not. It's hard to tell from those pictures posted (they're pushed so high up).

Anyway, the best way to determine whether any girl's breasts are real or not, is to squeeze them.

If they're extra squishy, they past the test.

I know plenty of girls who've had low profile boob jobs and they look very natural.

Guest truffles14

http://demonicious.com/20090831/elly-tran-...namese-blogger/

they look real too me. but honestly, can we be any more off subject?

oh and i didn't realize how big of a phenomenon the vietnamese "hotgirl" stage is until i was googling elly and seeing all these american blogs talking about it. its kinda funny...

big in vietnam

My site has been getting flooded with hits from Vietnam, each of them coming in via a search for 'Elly.' When I saw the inundation I started googling around to figure out what was going on. I found out, and it is weird/fascinating and involves saucy photos, so I thought I'd share.

Turns out, last year there was a Vietnamese internet HOT GIRL scandal/sensation over a lil' minx named Thủy Top. One blog refers to her as "Vietnam's Paris Hilton." In the wake of her popularity, there has been a wave of Vietnamese "hot girls" who are being sexy on the internet and gaining fame in Vietnam just for being hot. This has caused a bit of scandal and media commentary. And apparently this "Elly"(I think her full name is Elly Tran Ha) is the new thing, stealing Thủy Top's thunder.

Judge for yourself, but I think Thủy Top is hotter. Also, hello Vietnam!!! I have so little to do with you! I'm only here to make your Google results that much more confusing. 

http://www.elly.org/journals/2009/elly-vs-th%E1%BB%A7y-top

hahahah thuy top has competition.

Guest leelee.

^

I've never noticed how sharp Quita's chin is 'til now.

She has the V-shaped jaw that almost all asian girls desire. :lol:

And here we go again with the plastic surgery comments . . .

Is it really that important? I guess it's fun and all to guess which celeb has done, but like someone said before, we'll never know unless they admit it (or if you're a professional who's a cosmetic surgeon). :ph34r:

Guest j3n1f3r

Seriously theres nothing wrong with plastic surgery, a girl may feel insecure about herself, no confidence, plastic surgery is to boost that confidence, plastic surgery is the art of making girls feel beautiful inside and out....theres nothing wrong with it...psurgery doesnt change a person, she is still the same girl inside and out :)

Guest Inconnu

^ lmaooo :lol::lol:

1TymOneLove its nice that you want to contribute but please,

read the first page clearly before posting. We only allow REAL

net idols who are actually famous online. I've never seen any of

the people you've posted on any Vietnamese forums/blogs/websites.

So if you can... please remove their pictures. Hope you understand. :)

Forgot to add that.... I love Yumi's hair. =O I really want i!

Seriously theres nothing wrong with plastic surgery, a girl may feel insecure about herself, no confidence, plastic surgery is to boost that confidence, plastic surgery is the art of making girls feel beautiful inside and out....theres nothing wrong with it...psurgery doesnt change a person, she is still the same girl inside and out :)

Actually plastic surgery sometimes boosts a person's ego to the extent where

they think they are a God/Goddess. ;) Eh, but I guess that really depends

on the person.

Archived