Guest EnVogue

30 character to hide this.

WHA! Dep wha! now that's fine! no perv. lol

her boobs are huge....

i bet she gets bullied at school b/c of her...look? :P

but her face isnt really pretty

i will read the article later

do u guys need a translation?!

Dang her boobs are humongous! But I've noticed in some pictures her eyebrows are too.

haha yes its true first i thought pretty girl

b/c seriously I just saw her boobs they are like 99% of the picture...

(exaggerate huh?)

but when I looked on her face i noticed that her eyebrows are huge

Kelbin doesn't look 5'5 does he?

T_T I wonder what I look ..

looking like Ji Hoo from BOF.. a little but I still think more of Hero JJ.

For all the straight guys that come here... (if any ) :P

all natural haha :D

Elly

http://k14.vcmedia.vn/Images/Uploaded/Shar...03/DSC02461.jpg

http://k14.vcmedia.vn/Images/Uploaded/Shar...03/DSC02460.jpg

Before you guys call her a ho, read this article hehe

http://www.kenh14.vn/c78/t1/20090903073623...g-1-qua-lon.chn

I'm a "Ho" as in that's my surname ;D

But jesus christ almighty, I won't deny that I looked there first.

elly's body looks good, but her (chest) is not real. even her nose is fake. she not natural ;( but cute looking. Reading the article she seems very popular!

In my honest opinion, i think in a few more years vietnam will be able to produce a girl group ages (16-19ish) that actually have that asiany poppy standard. They just have to know how to choose the girls base on looks, as the industry in asia are like this. Kinda sad but looks are everything.

Wow those things are like melons! lol Frankly I don't even remember her face or don't think I even looked at it cause of those things. lol It makes the rest of her body super slim. Face-wise she's ok

Hitoro do you have any proof that those assets are fake? It's annoying to see those random comments when there's no proof given at all.

how do u know

any eviidence that its fake?

Wow those things are like melons! lol Frankly I don't even remember her face or don't think I even looked at it cause of those things. lol It makes the rest of her body super slim. Face-wise she's ok

Hitoro do you have any proof that those assets are fake? It's annoying to see those random comments when there's no proof given at all.

Xin loi may ban oi! i didn't kno comments like that offended some ppl. Teo hitoro, thi cung nhin may tam hinh nay, biet lien la mo hay la khong mo. sorry guys my vietnamese is pretty limited i just learned to how to write and read like 2 months ago. i can tell very easily ! I'm no pro but my observation are 90% accurate. as a guy i find it weird that i can tell easily whos natural who is not but my preception of faces in terms of proportions is apparent, proly from looking at too many photos and people. Its harder for east asians such as koreans or japanese, Nhung ma nguoi viet va nguoi trung hoa i can tell more easily.

elle.jpg

everyone; tui bay oi! nghe hitoro diiiiii! nhin cai sống mũi (nose bridge) diiii. no flaming pls. Also her chin was done aswell it's perfectly in proportions with her nose. now that i have established that her face went under the knife it can also be said about her chest! if indeed natural, damn thats some smackin genes lol. mat cua em elles nhin cung day thuong. but overall shes really bombing..

ALSO you know that vo hoang yen girl? miss universe vietnam 2009? chi do is for sure not natural! i'm 110% sure of that! neverless shes a bomb when it comes to her height and face!

honestly post any pic of these net idols i will tell if they've gone under the knife lol. chillz

Guest truffles14

idk, her chest looks real to me. usually when its fake, you can tell if you look above, theres a semi-defined line where the implants end...kindof. idk how to explain it. but her's look like the fat starts all the way from near her collar bone. not plastic. her nose & chin does look perfect but hey, it's not like its impossible for any person to naturally look that way. who are we to say.

Guest Inconnu

^ LMAO... that isnt much....?

^^ Lol wow, you're like a plastic surgery expert? I wouldn't be surprised if she had something done, lots of Viet celebrities have gone under the knife.

:P You mean the ones from Asia and Paris By Night? Haha, then

yeah. I dont think "tons" of the celebrities in VN do though.

again you can't really be sure until they actually admit it. in reality who would brag about going under the knife? the best thing you could do is just make an educated guess even if you know it obvious! My sister said knowing that another girl had plastic surgery make girls in general feel better!? "oh your just beautiful cause you got some plastic pipe stuck deep in there." Plastic surgery is not bad. it is the mentality of changing what was given to you that makes it bad! honestly if i don't make as a cardiologist, I'm definitely going into the plastic surgery field!

Hitoro you do know that you can't compete in Miss. Universe Vietnam if you went under the knife right? So your 110% of Hoang Yen going under the knife just went kapoot. It's nice that you have the superior eyesight to detect plastic or flesh but there is no proof at all except for your assumptions. But do go into the cosmetic field since you'll never be out of a job unless you make a boo boo. Good money. :D

Guest keiryu40

^ LMAO... that isnt much....?

:P You mean the ones from Asia and Paris By Night? Haha, then

yeah. I dont think "tons" of the celebrities in VN do though.

LOL Trung Tam Asia? That show all about war songs? Our government had a ban on that because it's too anti-communist. That's why it's not popular in Vietnam. But some of our brothers in Vietnam are uploading episodes of that show on the internet illegally. My aunt watches that show a lot. Gets boring over time same songs over and over again.

Archived