☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MakiFroggeh

That's Nhi. Not sure if she's net idol. I've seen her pics on i-pro a lot. She's very cute.

May I ask you if you have some pics/links ? =D

Thanks ^^

Guest Sapphira

Wow, Chi is so pretty! Who's she? Is she one of those so called "hot-girls"? she shines above all others (in the multi-people pic) yet looks natural.

Guest tknoodles

Not to be a debbie downer or bash or anything, why do some of these people don't have vietnamese names? I mean, anthony, Kelly, amy and whatnot is fine--i guess; but Kelbin, Pe Sam? i have never heard of these names before. It seems as if they made these names up for god knows why. why can't the stick to their original names? Just my two cents; don't flame me for posting my opinion. :ph34r:

Guest shinhdeplol

More Ryu

[ig] Picture19.jpg

[im] P5150050.jpg

[ig] Picture004copy.jpg

[ig] 1-2.jpg

in the first two pics he looks unbelievably UNATTRACTIVE to me lol. but the last pic is cute :D. his hair is impressive

Guest Swtess

Not to be a debbie downer or bash or anything, why do some of these people don't have vietnamese names? I mean, anthony, Kelly, amy and whatnot is fine--i guess; but Kelbin, Pe Sam? i have never heard of these names before. It seems as if they made these names up for god knows why. why can't the stick to their original names? Just my two cents; don't flame me for posting my opinion. :ph34r:

Why is your username on here not your real name then? Pretty much the same reason as them not putting their's up.

Guest Inconnu

We never said the names of these net idols are their real names, it's

merely their nicknames/blog names that they got famous through.

And by the way Pesam IS her real name because Pe is a slang way to say

Be (baby) in Vietnamese. Her real name is Sam.

Guest truffles14

^ yea. people that aren't really up to date on their vietnamese 9x online community can get pretty lost with all the slang and stuff. and i think they're all going with nicknames because, so many people are either nguyens, phan/phams, do, le, etc etc. while the list of viet first names are also pretty small (phuong, mai, hung, phuc blah blah). and most of the time, even their middle names are too common bc apparently its like tradition for viet girls to have the mid. name thi and viet guys- hoang/truong, etc. so basically you end up with alot of people having the exact same names so nowadays, viet names would even be like 5-6 words long. like.. nguyen thi mai phuong le. etc etc. i think its much more simple to just use a nickname. even if its really out of the air random. its not like an identity crisis problem or anything.

Van Navy seems to have a great personality. I just read her recent interview with Kenh14. Awesome girl. BTW, she is starring in coming up hip-hop drama "Bước nhảy xì tin".

Guest tknoodles

We never said the names of these net idols are their real names, it's

merely their nicknames/blog names that they got famous through.

And by the way Pesam IS her real name because Pe is a slang way to say

Be (baby) in Vietnamese. Her real name is Sam.

Pardon me, I don't mean to be rude, but if you had read my post carefully, I never stated or assumed that any of you said that these were their real names. Not only that, if you had read carefully, I am fully aware that these names are not their true names; I am just questioning WHY do they have the names that they do. By the way, I'm gonna be obnoxious and redundant about this and say, as a head's up, you might want to read people's post carefully next time; by the means of your diction, tone, and use of caps, it can be easily be misunderstood as offensive and condescending and might start a useless online argument.

Thank You, Truffles14 for clarifying and answering my question pleasantly. Kudos to you. :)

Guest Inconnu

^ I'm sorry if you've mistaken my post as "offensive" because honestly I dont see

how it is. I think you are just sensitive...? Because I definitely didn't say

anything negative nor did I make any slanders at you. So like the advice you have

given me, please read my post thoroughly before pointing fingers at it. It was a

straightforward response so I don't know where you got the expression of me trying

to start a fight from. And besides, this is the internet. Just because I didn't use

smilies or instead I use capslock doesn't mean I was trying to make a rude

suggestive post.

I already explained to you. These people have the names that they have because most

of the time it is their blog names that they made. If you were a net idol we would

post you as "tknoodles" as well because some net idols are more well known through

their blog names than their actual names.

And to make sure that this doesn't come off as a rude post.....

SMILE SMILE SMILE SMILE. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D Better? lol.

Guest nancxy

^ you didn't have to add the last part 'cause now it just seems like you're making fun.

Man, where are all the net idols?! Chi and Pe Sam are the only ones that stood out to me. WHERE'S ANDY?!

Lol don't doubt that its their real names. My baby cousins names are Happy and Bink..so yehh and can we get an updated directory its really outdated.

Guest truffles14

NEW FACE

nguyen hoai anh aka Mango (1990).... she's been recieving alot of attention lately after joining miss teen viet (she's a high contender, and proabably kenh14's favorite contestant it seems) and now rumoured to be dating duy random, one of our old net idols too i think. they met at the auditions for tv series bo tu 10a8. duy's already in it but idk if she will be playing a role too....maybe later on in the sitcom?

nho%20IMG_0938.jpg

nho%20IMG_0928.jpg

nho%20IMG_0880.jpg

nho%20IMG_0869.jpg

nho%20IMG_0835.jpg

nho%20IMG_0842.jpg

nho%20IMG_0823.jpg

lg-IMG1512.jpg

hoaianh.jpg

Guest EnVogue

omg i feel a lil bit awkward when i compare all the other net idols to the vietnamese...

mango looks cute

....she is older than me omg..."chi mango oi!" lol...

Guest Inconnu

^

^

Woah, is that the same girl that Duy's been dating for more than a year?

Cause if it is her... she looks way different in regular photos. @__@

Or maybe that was his ex... Hmmm.

Anyways Mango's a cutie! I wonder who won that Miss Teen Viet competition.

^ you didn't have to add the last part 'cause now it just seems like you're making fun.

Sheesh everyone is so touchy on Soompi. :huh: She thought I was trying to

pick a fight so I ended my last post with a 'lol' and tons of smilies.

Let's not take things too literally here people. :P

Lol don't doubt that its their real names. My baby cousins names are Happy and Bink..so yehh and can we get an updated directory its really outdated.

:lol: My aunts think that Vietnam is in a Hong Kongnese phase where they

name their kids after food/random objects or simply use American names.

Guest truffles14

inconnu!*

^

^

Woah, is that the same girl that Duy's been dating for more than a year?

Cause if it is her... she looks way different in regular photos. @__@

Or maybe that was his ex... Hmmm.

Anyways Mango's a cutie! I wonder who won that Miss Teen Viet competition.

no mango & him aren't dating. or that's what he said..more specifically, they're "just friends". and she's not the same one as the girl he dated for some time back then. that's phuong ly, singer phuong linh's little sister. but phuong ly & duy broke up a while back..

and noone won miss teen yet. it's still running. there's like a handful of our net idols participating too.

<h2 class="post-title"> Luu De Ly participates in Miss Teen 09</h2> Posted by lyyoi under Pageants | Tags: fendi nguyen hoang nhat uyen, Luu De Ly, Miss Teen 2009, nguyen bich thuy, nguyen hoai anh, pham thanh tam, tiffiny mai phuong thao | (edit this)

[4] Comments luu-de-ly.jpg

Uh………………………………………isn't she supposed to be in Poland filming for "Tamagotchi" or something? Furthermore, isn't this teenybopper pageant also kindof out of her league??? I mean, girl's already a designer, singer, actress, and the ex-girlfriend of big boss Tang Nhat Tue (which has got to count for something). These other girls already don't stand a chance.

In terms of physical appearance, this year's batch of 500+ contestants is a little disappointing in comparison to last year's smaller number, but here are some high contenders from VietChannel's list of personal favorites (in no specific order) anyway:

3752230355_7cdabb81a9_b.jpg Well of course she's on the list icon_smile.gif

Number: 472

Name : Lưu Đê Ly (aka Lee Balan)

Birth : Sept. 27, 1991

Height: 169

Weight : 48 kg

Blog/web : leebalan (note-links to all these contestant's blogs are no longer available so we can't help you there)

Class/School : Cao đẳng nghệ thuật HN

Likes : Nấu ăn, mua sắm, tham gia các hoạt động tình nguyện…

Talent : singing, acting, & hosting shows

Goals : to become a good MC

Link : http://missteen.vn/2009/thisinh/leebalan.miss

thumbnail-xalo-vn.jpg She's on the list because I would kill to have her V-shaped jawline...and her adorable smile.

Number: 996

Full Name: Nguyễn Hoài Anh

Birthday: Oct. 12, 1990

Height: 160

Weight: 42 kg

Blog/web: hoaianhmango

Class/School : fashion school London ( LCFS )

Likes: cooking, making pastries, draw, read, making people laugh, …

Talent: acting, designing, sing & dance, styling, MC-ing ….

Goals & dreams: Become a famous designer!

Link: http://missteen.vn/2009/thisinh/hoaianhmango.miss

201.jpg This one's here because of her big, bright eyes...and I do believe this is her 2nd time competing, so uh, girl must really want this title.

Number: 422

Full Name: Nguyễn Bích Thùy

Birthday: Aug. 31, 1991

Height: 160

Weight: 46 kg

Blog/web: thuyxinh3108

Class/School: 12d1 THPT Trương Định

Likes: reading mangas, surfing the web, fashion, photography, watching movies, listening to music, drawing, traveling, cinema industry

Talent: singing, Mc-ing, posing for pictures, drawing, socializing, acting

Goals & dreams: To participate in Miss Teen to exchange & learn each other's experiences & become a professional fashion designer.

Link: http://missteen.vn/2009/thisinh/thuyxinh3108.miss

2832_1071409586427_1261767506_30189142_3467366_n.jpg Well known as 'the girl that hangs out with Kelbin Lei (VN's most famous hotboy next to Chan Than San)', Fendi is already at '3660 Friends' on Facebook. >.<

Number: 280

Fullname: Nguyễn Hoàng Nhật Uyên (aka Fendi)

Birthday: July 18, 1990

Height: 163

Weight: 43 kg

Blog/web: zfendiz

Class/School: Nguyễn Tất Thành College

Talent: singing, dancing, cooking, hanging out with friends , readng

Goals & dreams: to become a successful business woman

Link: http://missteen.vn/2009/thisinh/zfendiz.miss

3511368965_012f3d5e6a_o.jpg If you have ever visited any VietNamese teen websites, chances are you probably have seen her pictures before--from online games to clothing stores, Tam Tit has endorsed almost everything there is for teen models to endorse out there.

Number: 610

Full Name: Phạm Thanh Tâm (aka Tam Tit)

Birthday: Oct. 16,1990

Height: 165

Weight: 47 kg

Blog/web: congtymadona

Class/School: student of THPT Hồ Xuân Hương – Ha Noi

Talent: Dancing & Singing

Awards/Honours : Top 12 outstanding Northern beauties in the Người đẹp hoa anh đào/Beautiful Cherry Blossoms pageant.

Goals & dreams: Follow the entertainment industry and be an artist, actress, & professional model.

Link: http://missteen.vn/2009/thisinh/congtymadona.miss

img_4511copy.jpg Also as Kelbin Lei & Kelly Tu Anh's friend (I swear, it's like you have to go through rigorous tryouts to hang in this clique), Tiffiny has managed to gain followers of her own, too.

Number: 1379

Fulename: Mai Phương Thảo (aka Tiffiny)

Birthday: Sept. 8, 1991

Height: 162

Weight: 44 kg

Blog/web: thaomp

Class/School: Student

Likes: hanging out with friends, travel, shopping, & watching cartoons

Talent: singing, photography, acting in front of a camera

Awards/Honours: Miss Bloger 2008

Goals & dreams: Become a good entrepreneur. Other than to learn more about socializing, I joined this competition I want to have more confidence and discover more talents about myself. Connect myself more to the rest of my community and friends and learning more from everyone's experiences.

Link: http://missteen.vn/2009/thisinh/thaomp.miss

that was from vietchannel

Guest Inconnu

^ Haha my favorite so far is Tam Tit because I think that girl is gorgeous.

Tiffany... ehh... There's something about her that I cant get

my fingers on. lol.

Archived