☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest truffles14

.............wow.ive been to the thread a couple times & saw that post of the Duma guy but JUST got the pun in his name you guys were talking about....LOL. i usually don't really comment when i dont like someone posted but there is just something about him that bugs me. i dont like him at all....

Guest Inconnu

Duma guy... er he's good looking I guess, but his head is either really 'tall' or his hair has too much volume. As for Kelbin, yeah he's nice to look at, but in real life I don't think any girl is gonna want that.

LOL, teddy bear, man purse, fedora, and he's good to go hahahah!

:P Actually I hear alot of comments from my cousins and my

friends in VN that Kelbin actually looks better in real life... less..

homo? xD

Guest papiroflexia

Are you serious...Duma? That's got to be one of the worst names to name your kid when you're Viet.

0.703232001247741428.preview.jpg

Kyuhyun1.jpg

Reminds me of Kyuhyun from Suju.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2595/380627..._504c84f37c.jpg

wth his purse lol..and his hair looks fried

As for Kelbin, yeah he's nice to look at, but in real life I don't think any girl is gonna want that.

lol! this just made me laugh. he probably isn't straight anyways :lol:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3516/381786..._b8e466047d.jpg

she's pretty. i like this pic

Guest ponkie

Are you serious...Duma? That's got to be one of the worst names to name your kid when you're Viet.

Seriously! :lol: I hope it's his nickname or something, even so, that's a really terrible nickname.

Guest cccatherine

So since we're not allowed to post regular/random people on here, what determines a Viet Net Idol?

Honestly, some of the ones posted on here aren't that... well I wouldn't call them ugly. Just really average.

Maybe not even good looking. So how do you guys know who to post, like what determines a 'new face'

I see so many prettier Vietnamese people walking around everyday than some of these people posted.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I don't mean it that way. I'm just wondering who to post and if they're 'net idol' material

Guest keiryu40

Reminds me of Kyuhyun from Suju.

LOL it's his alternate nickname. I assume you're gonna say his name means richard simmons You in Vietnamese XD.

Guest EnVogue

lol

xDD

now i got it

like u´ve read it like

"Dù mÁ (saigon)"

ive just read it DUMA like PUMA

and to lin

if u´ve seen some of carrots pictures u should know that shes a girl

since we havent really talked about her the last 2-3 pages?!

Guest Yunho<3

I found Kelbin's coffee shop location!

80/5 đường Nguyễn Trãi, quận 5, TP HCM

Yes,my stalking skill.

I'll go there when i go back to Vietnam.

So since we're not allowed to post regular/random people on here, what determines a Viet Net Idol?

Honestly, some of the ones posted on here aren't that... well I wouldn't call them ugly. Just really average.

Maybe not even good looking. So how do you guys know who to post, like what determines a 'new face'

I see so many prettier Vietnamese people walking around everyday than some of these people posted.

Sorry if I offended anyone, I don't mean it that way. I'm just wondering who to post and if they're 'net idol' material

Eh.. I don't really know since I've never posted people here. But I'm guessing people just take pictures off of facebook/Yahoo 360 (used to..) of people who have lots of friends and are good looking? or get net idols off of this one vietnamese forum...

who's carrot?

i wanna see him/her!

i was going through recent pages and saw a couple of references to him/her~

Lol... you really want to see her? She just looks like an average asian 11 year old.

Guest truffles14

well most of the time, when you google in their full name/nickname followed by "vietnam hotboy/hotgirl" and there's like a 48520 results of viet forums circulating their pictures, then they're legit. lol does not apply for eveyone though. XD

Guest Yunho<3

I don't find TTS attractive at all.

He creep me out man.

I like Bear better when the bang is not covering half her face.

She beautiful without the bang<3.

I love the last set of Honey.

So pretty<3.

I would love to eat all those cherries whaha.

Guest love_love_you

Su.Franken/Duma Lee??

that's not even his name. His name is Frankin and his last name start with an S something not su.

he's full taiwanese, he's kind of a chinese net idol material. He doesn't use I-pro for sure, the only thing he used is wretch.

Archived