Guest shinhdeplol

Bích Thuỳ surely has been much prettier than when she joined Miss Teen

:lol:

i like her hair ^^ my hair used to be like this too

Guest truffles14

angela

4896_1017638097593_1724361904_30268_368696_n.jpg

4576_1016678313599_1724361904_28267_1718182_n.jpg

sam (middle) kelly(bottom) & angela(far left)

5454_1021727239819_1724361904_40179_5800990_n.jpg

huyen baby

vtc_219972_dang%20ngoc%20huyen.jpg

missteen412_011208.jpg

090724dsbaby1-2.jpg

090724dsbaby1-7.jpg

and i dont think these were ever posted of edison?

3284282333_70f97628ee.jpg

3343817782_e7dc49b719.jpg

Guest Babiebim

Wow, interesting. Just curious, how do you know they're amateur photographers ? Do they use point and shoot camera or sth like that ?

You never know. LOL. I heard there's some trends like that. They could be for a teen magazine (depends on how pro they look) or just new photographers to practice.

the photographers were around since the early morning, taking pictures for travelers, she just came up to them and ask all of them to take pictures for her.

Guest shinhdeplol

I BUMPED INTO TONY VIET TODAY :lol:

im living in his hometown in VN, and today when i came to pick up my cousin at a kindergarten, i bumped into him at the entrance :w00t:

i didnt use to like him, but today i went speechless for a while after seeing him. haha hes sucha hottie. his scent is cute too. awww

Guest Swtess

'his scent is cute' LOL that sounds so stalkerish.

4th pic of Huyen Baby makes her look sexy

BTW, did anyone add the supposed Pe Tin on Facebook? That person is a fake and has recently changed their name to Linda Huynh from Las Cruses. She's a friend of mine and that person stole her pics and used it as his/her DP and others, If you can please delete. Thanks

Guest keiryu40

That girl Petin or whatever her name is, I see her pics like on every viet site LOL. Yeah there were a lot of people using her pics as fakes a lot.

Guest ~JustAnna~

I reckon!!! thanks for info. I was getting so confused. There are like 3 or 4 accounts on my facebook and theyre all Pe Tin, I was like does she have too many friends that she needs to make multiple accounts or are they fakes?

Guest kandi

I BUMPED INTO TONY VIET TODAY :lol:

im living in his hometown in VN, and today when i came to pick up my cousin at a kindergarten, i bumped into him at the entrance :w00t:

i didnt use to like him, but today i went speechless for a while after seeing him. haha hes sucha hottie. his scent is cute too. awww

who's that?

Guest truffles14

^i think hanoi? but she just moved to saigon to be a singer...............................shes like a trainee now. its so random

Guest keiryu40

My friend from VN had a dance battle with Tonny Viet. He was a breakdancer before he became a singer and actor. He's from Big South crew.

Guest shinhdeplol

haha you all are crazy over him. haha im not that interested. he looked like he was in a hurry, and it was awkward as i didnt know how to say. he paused for like some seconds and left without saying anything. he looked quite cold but i think that is something to raise his hotness level.

Guest girlnhox

She's a hottie. She's from Hanoi. Miss Teen VN.

Nguyễn Bích Thùy

thuyxinh3108_020091316.jpg

thuyxinh3108_120091316.jpg

omo

MISS TEEN VN???

i have never known her

Archived