☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ~JustAnna~

I'm still not into Carrot man.... whats with the nickname as well. I understand that many viets like to nickname themselves after fruits, but why a veggie? and of all veggies why a carrot?..... lol carrot just makes me think of something else kehehe <_<

... I do like carrot's skirt though, so cute!

Guest x`aNNiie.

LOL i cringe when i imagine viets saying "carrot" with the accent.

Seriously i wouldn't want that as my nickname. She still looks like she's

Guest abovenbyond

Okay... seriously, stop posting Carrot.

SHE'S NOT A NET IDOL. <_<

No one likes her here so please remove her....

Guest keiryu40

@bphan1492

Viets from Vietnam write Vietnamese different than overseas/Viet Kieus. viet kieus/overseas write with accents, perfect spelling, etc. Viets from Vietnam don't give a flip about the spelling. it's a way to be cool or trendy.

Guest ~JustAnna~

Heyy i found this pic just then on some kinda VIP girl's photobucket.... and im just wondering... is this Kelbin?

DSC02072_400x300.jpg

Guest leelee.

Who the heck is fang_fan9? It looks like he's having some issues with getting his camera angle straight.

Carrot is cute and all, like a little sister or something, but I wouldn't say she's a Net Idol. She looks way too young for her age (which I'm assuming that she's around 13-15???). Although I do love the outfit she's wearing in the second picture.

Oh, you know what? I'm thinking that she could pull off the sweet lolita look if she fixed her fringe and curled her hair. She'd be all frilly and girly. :lol:

Guest bphan1492

@bphan1492

Viets from Vietnam write Vietnamese different than overseas/Viet Kieus. viet kieus/overseas write with accents, perfect spelling, etc. Viets from Vietnam don't give a flip about the spelling. it's a way to be cool or trendy.

.....Didn't I already say that? Although my comment had nothing to do with Viet Kieus whatsoever.

Guest LizzieBee

lol. I guess I'm the only person who actually likes Cherry's make-up. Its very retro to the extreme.

Guest VirusX

So far I've been able to add, Kelbin, Angela, Pe Tin. Trying to find Pe Sam lol. Anyone wanna add me on FB? My fb is soo lonely right now xD

Hehe! What's ur facebook's username/profile id ? ... Here is mine: facebook.com/tranminhkhoa

So far I've been able to add, Kelbin, Angela, Pe Tin. Trying to find Pe Sam lol. Anyone wanna add me on FB? My fb is soo lonely right now xD

ohhh i found Kelbin too...but can't find Angela and Pe Tin...do you have their FB link???

ohhlala Edison is looking good =D ....Carrot >__< toooooo young looking.....

Guest EnVogue

Who the heck is fang_fan9? It looks like he's having some issues with getting his camera angle straight.

Carrot is cute and all, like a little sister or something, but I wouldn't say she's a Net Idol. She looks way too young for her age (which I'm assuming that she's around 13-15???). Although I do love the outfit she's wearing in the second picture.

Oh, you know what? I'm thinking that she could pull off the sweet lolita look if she fixed her fringe and curled her hair. She'd be all frilly and girly. :lol:

some famouz kid from i-pro...

ohhh i found Kelbin too...but can't find Angela and Pe Tin...do you have their FB link???

ohhlala Edison is looking good =D ....Carrot >__< toooooo young looking.....

add

"Kenny Vu"

and u´ll find almost every viet net idol on his friendlist.

Guest xKaiin

I'm still not into Carrot man.... whats with the nickname as well. I understand that many viets like to nickname themselves after fruits, but why a veggie? and of all veggies why a carrot?..... lol carrot just makes me think of something else kehehe <_<

... I do like carrot's skirt though, so cute!

LOL. haha, i know right ?

Archived