☆ ★ [[ V I E T N A M E S E net idols ❤ ]]

Guest Inconnu

What a large spam.

With that being said, I don't like Eddie, he looks weird.

Ahaha @ Angela jumping into the air. For some reason she looks different in between some photos O_O" to me anyway

Pshhyeah, I think that Ed guy looks tooootally awkward. hahhaa.

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ahaha, should kick him off the Idol list O:

What's this about Yahoo360 getting closed down?

Facebook is like pretty much unstalkable xD

Not that I try or anything.

----

I just saw the pic of Mat Minor as a kid

She looks different? But Similar? S:

Guest kandi

Pshhyeah, I think that Ed guy looks tooootally awkward. hahhaa.

he's a soompier, if i remember correctly.

Yahoo 360 is closing down on the 13th of July but they are changing to yahoo profiles. im not sure how the exact features will differ.

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/product_360 (you can read the details at the link)

Guest ~JustAnna~

So far I've been able to add, Kelbin, Angela, Pe Tin. Trying to find Pe Sam lol. Anyone wanna add me on FB? My fb is soo lonely right now xD

Guest shoups

ahh they broke up??? jeeze i'm so late >_<

anyways yeah i posted pics of May Trang in the Viet Singers thread ..i think Yến Trang is really cute and pretty too

just some pics of Bebe Pham..

bebe4.jpg

bebe3.jpg

bebe6.jpg

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There have been lots of pretty pics of viet guys and dolls lol.

From this topic the viet guy net idols are better looking hahaha

Guest Swtess

LOL For the longest time I kept on wondering who Pe Tin was since she kept on popping up on my facebook as someone I would know or suggestions. Mat Minor looks real cute when she was younger. Her eyebrows still haven't changed.

I kept thinking Pesam, Midu and Sam or whatever was the same person for a while.

Guest bphan1492

LOL For the longest time I kept on wondering who Pe Tin was since she kept on popping up on my facebook as someone I would know or suggestions. Mat Minor looks real cute when she was younger. Her eyebrows still haven't changed.

I kept thinking Pesam, Midu and Sam or whatever was the same person for a while.

Sam & Pe Sam are the same person. Pe is just the internet spelling of Be as in "little". Like Little Sam. It's strange how everyone in VietNam is replacing their B's with P's and I's with J's >.< haha.

Guest Inconnu

he's a soompier, if i remember correctly.

LOL ;] Eddie is a soompier, and hes the same person that says "Eddie looks awkward".

(basically, hes making fun of himself)

And Eddie, shush, people already called you a net idol on here so get over it. :P

^ Noooo I said that I look weird :( hmmph

'Twas a joke I made because everyone seemed to agro at people who thought this was a place to dump pictures of yourself :(

____

Do any of you guys know if any Viet Idols live in Australia? I think some people that I know, know the Viet Idols themselves O:

Guest x`aNNiie.

^Hahahahah... i think your like the only one. i think.

Most people seem to go agro at net idols that don't look viet,

live outside of vietnam, mixed OR can't speak it... wtf:P

LOL ;] Eddie is a soompier, and hes the same person that says "Eddie looks awkward".

(basically, hes making fun of himself)

And Eddie, shush, people already called you a net idol on here so get over it. :P

Lol.. no, I'm the person that said he looked awkward, and I'm not Edward. Only reason I said he looked awkward (jokess) was because I noticed he insulted himself haha.

Guest ~JustAnna~

Yeahh I agree, cherry looked so much more pretty in those pictures taken at her school with the minimal make up (if she had any). The heavily extended eye liner looks freaky on her, mostly with the angle the photos were taken in o~O

Is it me or is she crossed eyed in the 3rd pic/

Guest Swtess

Sam & Pe Sam are the same person. Pe is just the internet spelling of Be as in "little". Like Little Sam. It's strange how everyone in VietNam is replacing their B's with P's and I's with J's >.< haha.

Well that just sounds like the dumbest fad I heard yet.

Guest Yunho<3

Quân Bin is freaking hot.

I want to see more of him.

Andy look so different now.

More mature,i think.

Han Ly skin is so good.I want it<3.

Edison don't need to grow his hair.

It wouldn't look right.

Midu remind me of Gaeul in BOF.

She so freaking cute<3.

Eddie still look freaking cute as ever<3.

Archived